Feels threads Sup Forums

feels threads Sup Forums

what's her name, what's your drink, and have you ever thought about suicide?

Why does she keep texting me? And why can't I ignore her texts.

I'm not sure but consider yourself lucky, I wish my x would text me.

It might sound stupid, but I always try to be the kind of person who says those kinds of things.
I've struggled with depression in the past, but I've gotten over it (mostly).
I don't claim to know all the answers, but I do try to help/support wherever I can.

Also, pic somewhat related. I've used this advice countless times.

She has a boyfriend now. She "doesn't want me to stop being her friend." I just want to stop talking to her so I can forget it all and not lay awake every night thinking about what we had. But everytime she texts me I text back. I miss her so much.

Her name is kagney linn.
And I will never marry her.
>why even live

Paige, rum (specifically Captain Morgan), I attempted suicide recently (got out of the hospital two months ago).

CM is legit man, I'm sorry about you pain, do you want to talk about it or maybe just vent a little?

bump thanks everyone who contribooted
will start a greentext soon

Her name is Saga and she will never love me back. I'll have some vodka or a single malt Scotch whiskey. And I am thinking about killing myself right now.

I'm sorry user, I've been in a similar situation and it was very painful, tbh the best advice I can give is to tell her how you feel and stop talking to her, it is very hard and you'll probably have the urge to talk to her but you have to suppress it. I wish you the best

thanks I needed that

Thanks for this thread...

Of course I know.

my go to is glenfiddich 14 or tito's vodka dirty martini, I'm sorry to hear about saga user, if you want to vent about it I'm here to listen.

Her name is Sonia,

She’s been putting me through a rollercoaster of emotions the past few months. We reconnected after years of not talking to each other. Pretty much talk every day until we hung out in December things went good, I noticed she was being overly flirty with me. Ask her about the next day. Tells me it’s nothing but she wouldn’t mind dating me. Proceed as normal until this past Saturday where we hung out again.

Went to the strip club with her. She went to the restroom for an unusual long time. Comes back and I noticed she’s acting different towards me and bitchy. Proceed to the end of night. Start making out heavily in my car and start to finger her.

Eventually decide to go back to my place and seal the deal. On the way home she starts acting bitchy again towards me. Get back to my place and gets in her car and leaves.

Text her the next day and asked her if she remembered what happened as she did cocaine when she disappeared into the restroom at the strip club.

Tell her what happened and that she pretty much confessed her feelings towards me. She tells me not to take what she says when she’s fucked up seriously and now I’m annoying her

Wtf jpeg? So now I pretty much decided just to drop her.. it’s not worth pursuing

Suicide's a daily thought.
All the drugs.

Incoming beta
I warned you

Kat

>met on chatroulette
>7.5/10
>traded nudes within first day
>thought i wouldnt fall for the LDR trap, same on her side
>ff a few weeks
>can go up to 4-5 hours of straight texting/skyping because im currently neet
>i fucking love her
>lives across the globe, still wants to come to America
>moving out soon, about 50% of the motivation is from her
>its torture talking to her everyday

i smash ronas and vodka starting 7 am for the past few months

well, wanted to get this out there at least once.
there was never a person, im one of thoes i dont talk to people
drink wise bombay gin
suicide wise?
im going to end it in 3 years,when i hit 31

indulge in whatever you want, try to enjoy what you have. Don't end your only life.

her

I met her 7 months ago and we quickly started having lots of sex. It felt good and all but pretty early on I started having feelings for her. She seems to like me a lot to but when we talk about it she says that she "likes me very much but not like that" she said she does not live me and stupidly enough I told her I love her. She isn't interested in other people and we see each other regularly but I know that she can leave me at any point because she will fall in love with some one she meets at a party or at school or whatever. And the thought of loosing her is unbearable. The worst nightmare for me would be to be left alone after meeting her. She swept me away completely and I suffer every day thinking of loosing her. At the same time I don't want to stop seeing her. So yeah. A bottle of Glengoyne 21 yo or Lagavulin 16 yo right now would be great.

tiffany, i dont drink, and every moment :-)

If you guys want we can have a little story time about the one who got away.

my brothers, these are character building experiences

Thank you so much for talking to me user. I feel completely alone.

Veronica, Gin, Yes

My dad died a few days ago im not thinking of suicide but feeling like shit and miss him so much

story time bois,

>be me
>19
>6'1
>170ish lbs
>aesthetically pure
>been with 21 women
>essentially have my choice at women
>have a "method" of getting laid
>meet girl through tattoo artist
>7/10 at best
>use method works. tfw movie theater parking lot, first girl to make me cum without me doing anything.
>talk to girl for about a month or two
>holy shit this girl is perfect
>catch feelings (wtf is going on?)
>day before thanksgiving hang out with her, take her out to eat, she wants to smoke pot ( i havent smoked in 3 years prior to this occuring)
>i say fuck it why not
>smoke
>I get extremely depressed, every thought i've ever repressed, every memory of my childhood comes back
>fak.png
>essentially lay on her couch trying to sleep trying not to cry.
>tfw she tells me i have to leave
>im too fucked up to drive
>make deal that i leave in 15 minutes
>leave
>never hear from her again.
generally don't know how or why I'm so upset about her never talking to me again. I generally wanted to be with her, she had no clue that i had been with a lot of women, had no clue I essentially whore myself out. I thought i made a good impression, I really liked talking to her, she was one of the few good ones left.

it's always hard to let go of someone you love, I don't think that ever gets any easier but there is always hope her feelings will change(you never know what the future holds) or you could find someone who you love even more, more then you could imagine at this present time, and she could love you back even more, I find live is always about risk vs reward, the more you're willing to risk the greater the possible reward will be!
and I've lagavulin 16 and it was awesome! if you ever get the chance, try highland park 12 or 25, you might like it.

This is so beautiful and so true, I'll tell that my ex today. We just broke up, her name in Selina, but not in a fight, it's just not possible anymore. Really sad. Been drinking a lot of gin. I was thinking about ending it all, bc my life in pieces in general, but I think I'll pull through.I don't want to cause pain for others with a selfish decision.

>Be me, 23
>psych ward three times
>on and off medication for about 5 years
>battle depression and addiction since middle school
>got to the point where I didn't feel like I had any purpose other than being depressed and getting fucked up
>cut my arms all to shit
>so close to sweet release
>passed out before I could keep going
>wake up in the hospital

At the moment, another attempt seems pointless until I know it'll work. Probably going to OD on intravenous drugs next time. I'd be lying if I said I wanted help, but I don't want anyone else to feel this way.

>Wilma
>I can't drink anymore, use drugs when I'm down instead
>since I was a kid

If you don't kill the hope, you will never get over it.

Amber, Crown Royal Apple,and yeah

Anyone recommend decent liquor. I've been drinking beer my whole life

oh hey- there one is.
Love you guys.
I made a thread about why im feelsing- dont feel like retyping it.

Genuinely hope everyone here wakes up tomorrow and just feels motivated to live.

Her name is Kelby, I drink only vodka, and yes. Every single fucking day.
Not because I can't be with her. I've had severe depression since I was 14.

Vodka: Tote's or Grey Goose.
Scotch: Glenfiddich 12(it's the easiest to drink), Glenmorangie 12 or the Balvenie 12.
Whiskey: Jack Daniels(it's okay and good to mix with coke), basil hayden, Bulleit Point.
Rum: Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum.
Gin: Tanqueray, Bombay.
for hard alcohol anyways.

her name is ana, i just woke up, i havent started drinking yet, i'll be drinking some whiskey, and yes, but i wont do it.

that's rough man, Don't OD on drugs, that has a low chance of success, I understand what severe depression feels like it and numbing, but before you attempted to take your life again might i recommend doing everything you want to do first? I mean, If you are going to kill yourself you might as well have some fun before the end, what crazy things do you want to do?

I'm on the edge but before i kickit i want to go sky diving, scuba diving and learn how to drift in my car.

Got a gf but i think i'm currently struggeling with alcoholism. I mean i can't get just a few drinks cause once i start i can't stop. Don't know if it's because im underachieving or the other way around. 21 y/o uni neural and behavioral science first year second study

>what's her name
No-one, was never interested in relationships
>what's your drink
Whatever has alcohol in it
>have you ever thought about suicide?
There was a time in my life where I thought about it daily for like 5 years straight. Tried to do it once but failed. Sometimes I catch myself thinking about who I would hurt if I were to kill myself, but I think everyone does that at some point in their lives

I don't plan on doing it any time soon. I'd like to experience quite a bit before I go. I haven't set a date, but I see between 50-60 being a good age. I do wish to travel across Asia.

Short term memory are degrading heavily, which makes it harder for me to get the needed grades

Is*

Currently trying to deal with thoughts daily, but caught up in leaving my son behind.
Finding it hard to deal with work, my kid and the other kids, just stuck between drinking and ending it while I wait to be told I still have a job or not.
Haven't had this kind of thought for a good 9 years, but now it's just haunting me, my son is special needs which is difficult and one of the other kids is really making life difficult with him which started setting me off, now work shit has just brought me further down, really don't see the point in trying anymore.
I mean I try to help people and in the end it just backfires and I get fucked over

very so much fap

suicide=mental infantilism

Marcy

Natalie
Jack Daniels
At least weekly

i think everyday about suicide

she has a squeaky voice.

feel ya. same situation here,
>met a girl on a apartmentparty
>had a super evening together, kissing laughing all the stuff
>SHE texts user 3 days later(no idea where she got the number from)
>half year on cloud 9, user deeply in love
>comes back after christmas
>user it´s better to be friends cause i don´t want to date someone from my circle of friends
>wtf.jpg
just was in that clique to spend more time with her in the firstplace
half a year almost no contact, then she met a guy and got together with him.
>good for me, makes it easier to let it go
>femanon still looking for contact and wants to go for coffee etc. (friendzone)
>user tries to block as good as he can but femanon is like heroin to him
>femanon meets user
>tells him that shes not happy in relationship
>tells him she needs her freedom and not a clamping boyfriend
>make out on festival
>great_days.jpg
>femanon breaks up with her boyfriend, user is willing to have more contact as it doesnt hurt so much anymore
>things develop like in the firstplace
>user wants to take it slow as femanon said she needs freedom
and then all in one day
>femanon meets again with her ex
>wtf.jpg
>user has birthday
>anons grandma dies
>next day at work user get told he is not part of the testing team going on business trip which he was looking forward all year and also cancelled vacation for it
>feelsbad.jpg

wanted to add "next day" was yesterday and my current drink is black russian

Mine was a long distance fwb thing. Lasted six months, we both caught feelings. She drove 500 miles to spend the weekend. It was incredible. A month later she tells me she's seeing someone and she didn't tell me sooner because she didn't want me to stop being her friend. Can't really be mad because we weren't going steady because of the distance. Can't stop talking to her because then I'm a dick. Can't stop thinking about her because I'm crazy about her.

her name is hannah,i'm18 and she is 19. Due to an unlikely chain of events we are now housemates (have been for the past few months) in england, away from our home country. She has an overly controlling boyfriend back home which she has been dating for two years and it is obvious she is caught up in it and loves him very much. We went to school together for 3 years in junior high school (from the age of 12 to 15) and for those 3 years I was hopelessly in love with her (constant thoughts of her, crying over her at night). She moved schools when we were 15, I became involved with a different girl and my feelings for her gradually faded. Over the last few months I have fingered/rubbed her many times (this is guaranteed to happen when we start drinking)
There are times when I think i am catching feelings again and other times (usually) when I see her as someone who I can not become romantically involved with due to personality differences, although we are in many ways similar, often have the same thoughts and laugh allot together, and she is an immensely attractive girl nonetheless.
Sorry for long post, any answers appreciated

Kirsty, rum, yeah but i know its just a thought pattern when im depressed and just ride out the bad feels

>Can't stop talking to her because then I'm a dick. Can't stop thinking about her because I'm crazy about her.
exactly.
tbh I think it just helps to met other women. though i doubt to meet one like here tbh. problem is i just don´t know what to do when she calls me to do sth together. she´s not 500miles away, lives in the same city

Emma, I'm at a shit point in life and I dont know if she really likes me back, we flirt and visit each other sometimes but beyond that nothing else. Then she stopped visiting me after the last time we really talked. I'm quiet and awkward so I really don't blame her. At first it was nothing to me, but I can't stop thinking about her. It keeps me up at night and I cant eat. ( not the only thing on my mind )

Rum and Coke.
Weekly, though I'd never do it.

I'm actually moving back to my home town in a few months and I doubt plan on telling her about it to avoid exactly that situation. I have to pretend I don't care and go to the bar with her and her boyfriend? Fuck that.