Hey Sup Forums, if someone were to give consent for somebody else to have sex with their corpse, would it be legal?

Hey Sup Forums, if someone were to give consent for somebody else to have sex with their corpse, would it be legal?
Obviously we assume that the consent was recorded to prove it was given and obviously they'd have to consent prior because you can't say yes after death. Under those circumstances, is it legal to fuck a corpse?

No, because that person is no longer living and is therefore not actually a person in legal terms. It's a corpse. All laws apply as such.

You can't get permission from a third party to break a law. That's the situation you're in.

So prior consent is pointless?
That's gay. I don't understand the third party you refer to though. The corpse, before it was a corpse, was giving consent. It's still the same being, just not alive.

its the law.
take it up with the government you degenerate.

Why would you even try and justify fucking a corpse? The next thing is legal pedophilia, since the kid consented to it.

Nah, I don't actually have some body here to fuck. Just a random thought that popped in my head that I wanted to ask.
Also the law is gay and so are you.

I'm just curious user. I don't actually intend to smash a body. Calm down.

i don't even understand what your point is.
what happening is that im telling you that you/re dumb for trying to argue about reality with some random user who was just telling you what the facts are.

The goverment is shit because they always own you and your life. The best way just to fuck a corpse in secret.

There will never be a crime if there's no evidence that would lead to it.

What are you trying to say, did you have a stroke?
Before you die, can I fuck your body?

Think of it like this. I'm a third party. I give you specific consent to take money from the bank teller even if they tell you no, and I also give you consent to kill anyone that stands in the way of that goal.
Does that legally sound like you have permission to kill and take money? I mean, its not my money, but I give you permission as a 3rd party.

ive never actually had the experience of attempting to communicate with someone who isnt comfortable enough in the languages i speak to understand even basic ideas.

But what third party, user?
Person A and Person B. A gives B consent to fuck A's corpse. Where is C in this equation?

If you're trying to sound smart, you're coming off as severely retarded instead. Like a chunk of your brain is missing.
Please just type in proper English, this wannabe cryptic shit isn't working.

Third party means the person that is not related between A and B.
Example: You need money from bank. You are 1st party. Bank is 2nd party. 3rd party is the teller. The person giving you money that isn't theirs.
How old are you not to understand what 3rd party is? Do you know what a cuck is?

do you often find that pretending to be retarded is a useful tool to you?

No. In the US, the corpse is considered property, and only the government owns it.

I know what a 3rd party is but I'm asking where the 3rd party in my question is.
A: the person who is giving consent to fuck their corpse
B: the person fucking the corpse
Where is person C?

So new question, if you're already in the process of having sex with someone and they just flatline, would continuing be illegal?

The person that gave you consent is party B. When they die, they turn into party C. Their corpse no longer belongs to them because they lose ownership of body.

When you lose ownership be it physical or spiritual, you lose the rights to said item.

the third party would be the girl, corpses are treated as quasi-property of the state the entity "A" would be the state. you would be the "B" entity.

Makes sense, thanks for clearing that up

And who owns the corpse then?
It's either the government or nature.

yes

the government and her next of kin, legally.

Well my questions have been answered, do whatever with this thread I guess. Later.

The IRS.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
>leave everything to my daughter in my will
>trust lawyer to handle shit
>"well actually since he's a third party you don't get shit bitch"

Godam now I wanna fuck a dead person.
Also, it's morally fine but the laws say no.

See this guy gets it

You are right that it sounds dumb because I had to dumb it down to the most basic of kindergarden level of understanding. Ofcoarse its more complicated than that. There are rules, legal binding contracts, litigations and wills. There's like 30 dictionary level books on the subject for a 20 hour course credit in college for it.
Hence why it sounds dumb. When you over simplify things it will always sound dumb.

Dumbing something down and being bad at explaining things are two entirely different concepts

Of course I do

How do you explain third party consent to a child in less than 5 sentences?

Pause your Rick and Morty stream, close your r/atheism tab, put your fedora away, and learn to speak like a human being. Your analogies are shit and you can't pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize it.

"The corpse is the third party."
Done. One sentence. By the way, you need to be over 18 to post here.

Faggot.

If you would respond instead of attack, you get a better response

I'm sorry, I don't know the laws against fucking dead bodies off the top of my head

I had trouble understanding because of the horrible analogy instead of just answering the question.
I was thinking that the person alive and the person dead were one single party, hence my confusion of a third party. When it was mentioned that the living person and the dead person were treated as separate beings, it made sense.
If I really have to spell it out for you, who's the child in the situation?

Kek

and thus children we have proof that avatarfags, weebs, pedophiles, and necrophiliacs, are all directly related to autism.

Nigga you're on Sup Forums, autism is what we specialize in.

>"we"

speak for yourself.

>says the one still arguing

I misunderstood the initial question from in terms of the first sentence
>But what thrid party
Yes, I admit I made a mistake and misunderstood.
Clarification from post Made me realize this mistake and so I used the wrong analogy.
So I corrected my mistake in saying the corpse turns into party C.

So yes, I made a huge mistake in understanding the question.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>we

Don't use some false sense of internet nationalism to justify your poor mental housekeeping.

i'm willing to accept you for your flaws but i would appreciate it if you didnt go around and give people the impression that you represent the whole site.

would you really want to be that person anyways? a living meme?

Im not whoever youre arguing with

Ye it's chill, this whole thread is a clusterfuck anyway. I'm just having fun arguing with whoever.

Calm down hero, nobody asked for Reddit's input.

I'm arguing with anybody though.

Why?

Bored. Got nothing else to do right now.

want to play a videogame?

Nah, I should probably try to sleep though.

you fuckin stupid or something? "well if you wanna know what i mean by third party uihsdfioghsidfuhguiphsdfguihsuifhsuidfhsuihfo[hwergohiohsdfoihsdfohgoiehruihufg"
>I don't understand the third party you refer to though
in the eyes of the law, the corpse is not the person that gave you permission to fuck it
first party = you
second party = the person who gives you permission to fuck him/her after death
third party = the corpse of the second party

Just fuck the dead body and make sure no one finds out

A more important question is who is going to kill person "A" so that "B" can fuck said corpse, is "A" going to kill herself?.

No, do you?

Faggot.