Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOgg_XIqgac
youtu.be/bIKajSQ9DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=hkBc82ksWNw
youtu.be/4tX6l6SJ2Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOTY so far

K _ _ _

I expected Ben Affleck to be a terrible Batman. But he was alright.

fpbp

Aside from the wonder woman/metahuman stuff I really had nothing to complain about

At least it wasn't as bad as Suicide Squad.

No one died in the making of this film

It had better rt score than kung pow

batman and superman were both white

God tier music
youtube.com/watch?v=OOgg_XIqgac

ben affleck and jeremy irons were legitimately good

It's not as awful as suicide squad. Still a bad movie. Also the extended cut made me look forward to the justice league. But the SS happened and now i wish there was no DCEU.

Ah, this as well. The Batman movie is literally the only thing I am confident about being somewhat good.

Fan reaction convinced DC to try going a bit lighter in the future. Which is great, MoS was a huge step in the wrong direction already. Thought they were really going to double down on that.

Henry and Ben both have ass chins. When is Jon Hamm going to be cast as Martian Manhunter?

Batfleck was nice. Cool visuals.

Excellent visuals

its over

I enjoyed Batfleck and liked the scene near the end where he storms that warehouse

Better than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

MARTHA

It was fun movie.
7/10

-superb visuals
-ben affleck was surprisingly great. Best batman imo
-great fight scenes
-unforgettable
-nice soundtract

Better visuals and score than every Marvel movie combined. Storytelling was weak and Lex was a shit tho

Better than Ghostbusters.

Did you also enjoyed that one scene in wich that character got punched just so he could come back and punch back? that was my favorite.

I liked Lex.

better than Civil War

It has flash in it?

It doesn't have My Name is Jeff in it. So that's a plus

Suicide Squad was far worst.

youtu.be/bIKajSQ9DB0

Thank you

Ben Affleck was great in it.

Agreed

Plebs cant handle

best capeshit there is

>what if we made a movie that depicted epic superhero battles realistically haha

>what if superheroes were held accountable for all their destructive epic battles hehe

there are literally no more ideas for this stupid genre. meta stories are all they have now.

Fucking this.

Tao a qt.
Shame she's barely in it though.

An intelligent deconstruction of two of america's cornerstone pop culture icons as seen through the lens of 21st century america.

Literally the best capeshit in years.

Want to hear something mind-blowing?

Not that you need to catch every last little detail to joy these movies, but MoS to BvS is a complicated allegory about religious extremism, xenophobia, and how the rich elite manipulate one to exploit the other.

Stop with this shit, he was barely acting. Anyone who thinks he is on par or better than Bale from his performance in BvS needs to kill themselves asap.

>Balefag detected
Bale wasn't bad, as long as you don't mind your Batman sounding like he could use some good cold medicine. Affect was better in every conceivable way.

I'll say to this day Bale did a good Bruce Wayne but I couldn't stand his fucking Batman with that voice.

This. It was literally just Ben Affleck and Ben Affleck in a Bat Suit.

I agree. His Bruce hit a lot of the right notes, even if it did come off just a bit too much like Bruce was just going through the motions. I know that was the point of it, but it made him just a tad too cold and strangely asexual for the first two installments.

Same here.

Bale did a great job but saying he was the best batman is ridiculous. There are still a lot of Nolan/Bale/Heath dick riders everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkBc82ksWNw

I like the effort they put into the movie. Really pays off.

Fatbat = Bestbat

it will keep babies quiet in long flights

god damn this fight sequence and the warehouse sequence were so fucking amazing.

It makes nu-males feel inadequate and it enrages SJW's.

Which is doubly funny considering that the underlying themes were the importance of tolerance, cooperation, and communication.

I like how Clark actually hurts his hand when he punches the armor.

It has better husbandos than marvel

It did a far better job of actually conveying that emotional impact of the casualties and so called co-lateral damages than Marvel's Civil War. It was so half ass and pointless. I guarantee you that no viewers gave two shits about all the forced "oh my god" or dead Wakandans. It was so out of place that it was a serious mark on an otherwise good flick. In BvS, it was central to the whole thematic environment and feel of the movie.. If you sit down and watch and get into it, you can really feel what they are feeling.. coving up all those bodies at the capitol scene was intense. You really feel something for those victims.

The film was probably too long though. I'm honestly shocked there was no extra scene considering how much this director just can't seem to "cut" anything out.. But then I remembered this is a "serious" film (emphasis on quote unquote, srs bzns) so of course there's no silly extra scenes like in those silly X-Men or other MCU films..

BALLS OUT. Haram. bae.

/thread

BURN BABY BURN!
DISCO INFERNO!
BURN BABY BURN!

HEY HEY HEY!

super-fuck-boi is a cuck-boi.

same with Bruce Banterman.

and you're momma's antlerman.

suckin on potatoes and Lance Armstrong.

eat my anus, Google.

As with all Snyder movies, the visuals were stunning. Other than that it was pretty 'okay.'

Like if we're putting super hero movies on a tier list together it would be in the same tier the second Thor movie. Not trash but I don't have any desire to see it again.

This movie is on a total different level than the second, or first, Thor movie. The 2nd Thor movie was a massive, unwatchable, piece of shit. BvS is extremely under rated.

better than civil war

So ugly cast

I'd say they have the perfect Batman and Superman casting. Cavill and Affleck look the part, their costumes are perfect.

The extended edition is pretty fantastic. The soundtrack is easily the best soundtrack of any superhero genre movie and there are scenes in the movies which are pretty emotional/powerful.

The opening sequence is probably the most potent opening sequence of all superhero movies. It sets everything up and basically everything in the movie can be traced back to that opening.

Also, I felt the movie captured the social/political response to a 'superhero' existing really well. No Marvel movie has really captured that idea well - this 'what would we really think if a superhero was real?'.

There's a couple well placed quotes about humanity always looking for a messianic figure to follow, but when one arrives they have to question everything and wish to govern said power/judge the power.

There's something very intriguing about the movie, I can't explain what it is, but I really enjoy it as a movie.

Do you remember what the source of the Kryptonian genetics program was called? If so, look up its meaning and examine MoS and BvS from that angle and see what you come up with.

That realization along with a few others is what's transformed these movies from just being solid to me to legitimate works of art.

Yeah it's really attacking the idea of superheroism from all sides, in this world in apocalyptic freefall. It owns.

It's just a little too long.
Mostly, towards the end.

I mean there's probably a solid 15 minutes you could cut from the first 3/4 of the movie.. But the final 1/4, you could cut it down in half...

the movie that broke Sup Forums

I remember that thread.

It sounded so goddamned amazing on paper. Leave it to Hack Snyder to somehow ruin that.

It was so bad it may have actually forced WB to question Snyder's "vision"

Had it been slightly better received we would have gotten even more of this garbage, now there's a sliver of hope for these movies.

Snyder is a misunderstood genius. Much like Frank Miller now is in the world of comics.

They should add in more quips and studio focus testing ala Marvel next time. That makes any movie better!

Better than Marlel

batfleck

Snyder is a hack, who sometimes gets it almost or close to right (like in this movie) just like a broken clock just happening to show the right time twice per day...

Plus, there's a whole crew around the movie.. the direct just directs, but a lot comes down to how all those other people do their jobs..

I liked this movie. I hate Snyder.

Watchmen is great though.

>There's something very intriguing about the movie, I can't explain what it is, but I really enjoy it as a movie.

I think it is that the movie is bad but there is a legit great movie inside, and it would be so easy to get it out. Just the extended cut improved the film from 3/10 to easily 6/10, and I think changing less than 10% of the movie you could get a high 8/10. It is what makes it so fascinating, it's like a masterpiece hidden in trash

youtu.be/4tX6l6SJ2Zg

I fucking loved this movie

Also Sucker Punch is great. My Snyder rankings go:

>GOD TIER
Sucker Punch, Watchmen, BvS

>High Tier
300, Man of Steel

>Good Tier
Dawn of The Dead

>Didn't Watch Tier
The Owls One.

It was daring and bold. More than you can say about 99% of Hollywood. I prefer an imperfect artist over a perfect salesman. BvS is imperfect but its attempt makes it more valuable than most of what's made today.

An underrated piece that time will prove kinder to. Sort of like Kingdom of Heaven and Blade Runner.

(You)

fuck off

(You)

MMMMMMMMM

It ain't Suicide Squad.

>Doctor Mememan underperforming
>Suicide Squad was a box office hit and it's becoming an actual cultural event (as seen in the hordes of girls dressed up as HQ)
>now this thread

No rest for the cucked

>Doctor Mememan underperforming

Really? You know it's not even open in America right?

Yeah it definitely didn't play it safe. It was weird as hell and I love it for that.

@75795186
(@)

>as seen in the hordes of girls dressed up as HQ
This is the best thing to come from Suicide Squad. God the outfit makes my penis feel funny.

That weird as fuck Bruce Wayne dream sequence was pretty fantastic in showing his inner 'demons'.

all me

not shooped btw

>first this
>next year a thousand girls dressed up as Meera

How can DC be so based lads?

holy shit this.

It prevented the DCU

>yfw they added like 4 movies to the DCEU since this came out

The paper version yes. The movie, no.

>yfw those movies combined won't have a higher rt score then Iron Man

>yfw the reason we know this is because of the obvious corruption