Hey Sup Forums I need easy ways to lose weight other than anorexia (or any other obsessive disorders) cause I’m not a...

Hey Sup Forums I need easy ways to lose weight other than anorexia (or any other obsessive disorders) cause I’m not a mentally ill fuck

>I’m not a mentally ill fuck
You're a physically fat fuck, though.

eat healthy
exercise

That's it. That's the big secret method that has been kept from you all these years.

Exercise more, eat less
>easy
oh ok kys

skip breakfast, most days i miss breakfast because i wake up late and have places to be, i don't feel like shit and i have been thinning out

also learn how to run like a black man

Go Keto

Eat less and exercise.

Pick things up and put them down

Cut off a limb

eat less, work out more

fug

Stay away from carbs
Fat is good
Protein is good

Cut calories
Exercise

Find your daily calorie needs for your weight and goal weight and adjust your calorie intake into a deficient to reach it at a reasonable amount of time

And drink water only
Extra calories from drinks is retarded

/t
/h
/r
/e
/a
/d

If you are just trying to lose a couple pounds, just throw on a couple layers of clothing and run for an hour (most of it will be water weight). But if you are trying to lose a lot of weight there really aren't any shortcuts. You have to consume less calories than you burn off everyday. That is it. You do burn calories just by being alive however, so you don't necessarily have to work out, you just have to eat less or eat food with less calories.

Smoke faggot

Kerching

Stop eating large meals, instead of having 3 meals a day break them up in to 6, and avoid certain types of carbo hydrates and saturated fat. Try to mostly high protein foods and green vegetables. Do twist and crunches workout the abdomen as that is the best way to get rid of the belly

Put down the fork, you fat bitch.

Black man, here, I agree.
Every morning OP should run like the cops want him to pay child support. Child support made me loose 60lbs.

This is such bullshit, you don't get to decide where you lose fat. You just have a percentage of fat and your body decides where it goes or doesn't go. Working out your abs doesn't make you lose belly fat specifically. Also there are no easy ways to lose fat. Eat healthy and exercise is the only proper way. Or just start using some harddrugs like crystal meth or something, that might be an "easy" way.

>This is such bullshit, you don't get to decide where you lose fat
and even if you did why would you? having thunder thighs and mantits is no better/worse than a belly and you should work to get rid of all of them regardless

I eat once a day workout heavy lifting at the gym for 45 min a day and I haven’t lost a single lb. i do work graveyard but could that be the reason im not losing weight?

If you're lifting you may just be getting gains while you lose fat and having a net null weight shift. If the actual number is what you want (as opposed to getting fitter in general) then drop the weight, up the reps, and add in a lot of cardio.

Read their sticky. Easiest way will be to go on an hour long walk every day. Prepare something to listen to. If you live in a city... stop living in cities.

Can’t really cardio at the moment. Sprained my ankle couple weeks ago (pic related) and i just been lifting heavy after taking a week off. But i will try this more reps approach. Whats the amount of reps i should do if am already doing 10-12 reps per station??

Count calories and consume less than 1800 cals a day. Continue with your normal routine, you can lose weight without trying hard dumbass.