-Be me

-Be me
-Treat every whamen in a $hitposting group on Facebook with hostility and disrespect.
Female modmins decide to ban me.
Still stay salty by fact that I got banned just for putting a normal comment on one of the girls posts.
-Realize that one of the girls that I harassed was sexually assaulted.
Feel like an idiot.
-Join the enemy group
- Get zucced for 30 days for just an image I posted which didn't violate any guidelines.
-Hatred for whamen slightly decreased.
-Still stay angry at them for banning you.

>greentext
>isn't
>very
>hard

FFS FELIX, YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO LEARN HOW TO GREENTEXT

go home pewdiepie

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

>what is greentext for
>and how is it superior to minuses?

So much cancer in this post..

IT JUST FUCKING IS.

Green text is what happens when you highlight text on a reply it'll pop up, so it's used for point form.

It's how we can tell the reddit faggot normies newfags from the 12 year old oldfags.

From now on i will only
-minustext

stupid and gay

-implying we care

Do not allow yourself to succumb to naivety. Simply because you light a candle and pray to a statue doesn't permit you my grace. To deign to believe such ignorance proves illumination alone is far from your destination. You shall see in the coming times that in which I require and how mercilessly I receive those who deny the dream.

For the Dreamer is awake. Let us peg and spoke this Wheel together.

Eat a dick you whiny bitch

TRAGEDY REIGNS FOREVER BENEATH ASH AND DISSONANCE. I SHALL DIVIDE THE CHORD ONCE AGAIN.

Because greentext and anoniminity are the only things that separate this place from Reddit.

Funny you should mention that, im what separates your mom's legs....

Green text isn't hard,
>but, I am....

So you’re a pussy? Got it.

im what seperates yours

Even though censorship has been hitting us hard lately, we're still free to have an opinion here. That's much bigger of a difference than pseudo anonymity and greentext

Go on.....

that's pretty cool

but, you're not, you fucking stupid nigger

y u so mean tho:(

lmao don't try this at home. Mixing Ammonia and Bleach makes Chlorine gas. Which will kill you extremely painfully.

never trust anything on the internet

oh>.

+i do, user

Chemist here, that's a common myth. It's the whole point of adding the copper coin, it delays the reaction enough for it to be safe (don't wait more than an hour before blowing or it could indeed be dangerous).
I know we are on the internet but you should not spread misinformation.

NaClO + NH3 -> NH2Cl + NaOH
chloramine then :/

gtfo with that science bullshit