I want to have a big family with 10 or more kids

I want to have a big family with 10 or more kids.
I'm not sure what kind of wife I want to look for, white or mongoloid.
What do you guys think?

Depends on what race you are.

multiple wives

Can’t help with that but I need to find that god damn source

Find a traditional Catholic girl or a Quiverfull.

That would be very good practically, but I want to teach my kids my version of family values, that are not tainted by christianity.

Lol, this is not a huge tits thread.
The only reason I picked this pic was because it has a white and an asian girl in it.

We all know everyone on Sup Forums is white.

I guess not - it looks like it's a 404 thread

It may be.
Or maybe it is a huge tits thread.

Why photoshop so FUCKING much!

I would have 2 and convince them that it's OK.

1 white to keep your lineage and blood line pure.
1 not white to breed them out.

It was done in the old testament all the time.

clearly mongoloid

>tainted by Christianity
>he thinks he has any kind of worthwhile values

>I would have 2 and convince them that it's OK.
I know.
There are lots of naysayers, but anything is possible with women, as long as you have conviction and direction in life.
I'm not gonna go this route.
>1 white to keep your lineage and blood line pure.
1 not white to breed them out.
My blood line is white, but not exactly pure.
I also don't care about breeding them out.

What I do want to do is change my last name, because my family are faggots and I want to build something separated from them.
I want to start a big family that will work towards the interests of the family, not silly selfish interests.
That sort of thing...

I was raised in a household with no values.
This and the state of this world made me realise what I was missing.

I would want my kids to grow up with the best values and influences possible.
That means christianity ain't gonna cut it.

.......and just why the fuck do you find the need to father 10 or more kids? Do you have intentions of being a farmer, or are you a nigger? Either way if you wanna father that many children today, good luck finding a woman who wants to be barefoot and pregnant for ten years of her life while raising all those yard apes

Understandable. Are you attached to your current family? You can never go wrong with moving somewhere new and starting over. May take you some time but you'll get what you desire.

I would also check religions that permit multiple wives and start hanging around those.

I don't see what you're doing as wrong or evil. I tried to convince my wife of it a while back with her best friend. (Long story, her best friend is a cunt and I'm the only guy she respects. Even said she was looking for a guy like me, just not me given I'm married.)

I'm on board user. I have faith in you.

Not OP, but that's actually not uncommon. Every person I know that has had kids always wants a lot more. It's typically the guy that stops them from pumping out kids for financial reasons. Women's bodies change drastically during that time, not just physically but hormonal and emotionally. They almost get addicted to that bond between them and their baby. I've seen it a lot in the last few years.

Multiple wives are bot what I want.
I'll explain the main reason, but there are more:
The reason why having kids in your family is a much better method of gene spreading than let's say sperm donation is because these kids can be raised to replicate what you did, and their kids do the same thing, etc.
Theoretically, this could increase your family numbers to 1 billion over just 500 years.
This is not the goal, but you get my point.

So, why does this apply to multiple wives?
Well, your daughters need to be inspired by their mother and feel loved to accept this lifestyle.
I wouldn't want my daughter to be someone's second wife either.

In conclusion, strong family values, so that the kids keep on doing the same thing.

Russian conservative women have the best set of mind for that (talking from experience). They believe in family and marriage, so if you think you can handle the supply for the whole family, you believe you can handle being a strong man and you want to have a woman that really wants to be a mother (opposed to the definition of a home-stay wife), a russian woman is your hope. The down-size is that they are very proud of their heritage, so your kids will surely have a russian way of thinking in many aspects.

Well, I sort of see your reasoning.

Here's my thought, if the women can get along, then having more than one wife shouldn't be a problem. There's plenty of love to go around and everyone feels loved / accepted within the family.

However, I respect your viewpoint. So you'll hear no disagreement from me.

In that case, your better off to find a girl that doesn't like birth control and likes kids/big families. They do exist. I knew a family growing up that had 13 kids. All of those kids that are married are working on 4th and 5th kids by the age of 30.

I dated a girl once that wanted to be a breeder like that. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at only having 2 kids. My wife isn't on board with more than 2. Although, twins run in her family and it's supposed to be her generation that has them. So here's hoping.

I actually live in Croatia, which means I have a pretty good choice of local women.

>I'm not sure what kind of wife I want to look for
If you really want a large family, you are better off with at least 2 wives. Acquire as much money as possible until you are in your 30's and find a nice rural area to look for your breeding sows. Once they finish high school, they usually have no where to go and would happily be your wife. You can get a nice plot of land relatively cheap and start your family.

>Here's my thought, if the women can get along, then having more than one wife shouldn't be a problem. There's plenty of love to go around and everyone feels loved / accepted within the family.
Shit, that actually sounds pretty good.

There are 2 issues with this.
What would my daughters make out of this?
What if the media and the government see us as some crazy cult and shit gets nasty?
I mean, 20ish kids with multiple wives, that's a cult right there, at least in the eyes of normies.

>I dated a girl once that wanted to be a breeder like that.
That's interesting.
Hiw did she tell you she wanted to be a breeder?
Were you dating for a while, or what?

>until you are in your 30's
This is the thing I dislike with many traditionalists (I know this isn't traditional, but whatever).
If you wanna have lots of kids, you better start sooner, rather than later.
That's just how I see it.

Well, if they are born into it and raised with it, they will consider it normal. How do you think religion (in general) carries on as long as it does. People are raised in it and their entire life they consider it normal and respect it. Or at least continually crave it in their life.

Think of it this way, is it really normal to dedicate 10% of your weekly income, your free time, and your families free time, to going to a building and worshiping something that you can not see/hear/experience with any of your senses.

I wouldn't say it's cultish unless you make it that way. You can't legally marry more than one person in the United States (I noticed you said you're from Croatia) but it says nothing about having more than one woman. It's the legal binding. So you would have to have a primary legally and the others could still be considered "wives" just not on paper.

Oh she came out and said it. We only dated about 6 months. Said she hated birth control and wanted as many kids as she could have. We had a lot of sex but luckily never got pregnant. She was an only child so she wanted to experience a big family.

I like you.
You have a deep understanding of how all this shit works.
There aren't many people out there who do.

I still prefer the normal, single wife method.

I know I can love them, but this just opens up possibilities for my daughters to be someone's spare bitches.

There is no need for more than 1 wife, at least not in my case.
My reason behind it is that you can't have too many children with 1 wife.
Once you do, the older ones grow up, can possibly even help you raise new kids.

Now, with multiple wives that's a whole another story.

You can raise 15 kids well, if you and your wife are dedicated, but 30-50, no way.
Kids still need their father's full attention sometimes.
They need that 1 on 1 time.

1 perpetually pregnant wife seems like the best option for me.
She could rest for like 3 months after each baby and then back to business.

Again, I see your viewpoint and I'm not disagreeing with you. It's all personal preference.

Either way, I wish you well user. Hopefully you find the breedess you're looking for. I'm stuck with only have 2. Weep for me. Haha.

Go for a Polish wife. They are very cute, and make perfect mothers and if you are a functional husband they are perfect wifes.

Won't let them go later in life, even after 10 kids they know they should dress well.

>I'm not disagreeing with you.
I know you aren't.
I'm just sharing my perspective.
>Either way, I wish you well user.
Thanks, man. You are really nice.
>I'm stuck with only have 2.
How many would you want to have?

Honestly, at least 4. I want an even number. Don't want middle child bullshit. I'm a little older now so I don't want to be a senior citizen driving my kids to middle school. I'm 31 so even if I have 2 now, I'll be in my 50's before they move out.

I have an Asian wife. Definitely more traditionally feminine and motherly than my friends with white wives.

You'll probably be able to get more of what you want with an Asian.

Lol, I see.
My parents also had only 2 children.
I was the only child for exactly 10 years.
It was my dad's fault, didn't want more kids.

I live in Croatia, we have enough traditional white women here.

There are 2 more things I want from a wife:
>to be a good breeder
>to be smart (genes for the kids, duh)

Kek.
If humanity was dying out and all that's left was them, this would probably be the way to do it

so, you wanna have 10 kids that you wont be able to afford to cloth and feed and you will just ride the system and have all us tax payers fund you sitting at home playing video games. fuk outta here nigger

Niggers don't want kids.
Get your shit together, nigger.

I didn't think of that, but that's actually a good plan. Thanks.