What type of music does the Alt-Right listen to?

What type of music does the Alt-Right listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=sBaZ3zB2ovM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depeche mode

shadilay (praise kek remix)

i like mac demarco and japanese funk music from the 80s

whatever this board enjoys the most

good goy

I listen to a lot of Aphex Twin, Drexciya, Hidden Cameras, and Otis Redding lately. Could list 50 more artists to be honest, I love all kinds of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Whatever Fantano likes

woah just watched this movie yesterday. spooky.

no one fucking asked you
go back to Sup Forums, retards

The Smiths, NIN, Can, Kraftwerk, Death in June, Burzum, Wire, XTC, English Rose, PIL, Combat 84, anarcho-punk, Echo and the Bunnymen, Foetus, Sonic Youth (early), James Ferraro, OPN, Arto lindsay

Yes I know I disagree with some of these politically and no I dont give a fuck. I'm not really "alt right" more national capitalist/business nationalist but I'd probably get thrown under that strawman by some antifa.

>what does X listen to?
>be X
>I like...
>OMG NO ONE ASKED YOU
this isn't your safe space sweetie, get fucked

t. bugman

are you a fucking retard? Did you not read the title of the post?

Protectionist libertarian. Basically Trump. Truly fucking scum.

Alt-Rock

More like basically America for most of it's history.

Lol wat

it's like when Paul Ryan said his favorite band was rage against the machine

you're a disgrace to Mac Demarco fans

Yeah and america was white supremacist as fuck during that era.
fuck off asshole
we don't want you racist fuckers in here we're making fun of you
what the fuck is a bugman

>muh pole boogerman
You have to go back to redit, nigger.

bait

Kid Rock

mac demarco fans are a disgrace to mac demarco fans
>national capitalist
>listens to communist and anarchist music
hehe

I like Rock, mostly Grunge and Prog.

This lmao
It'd be one thing if it were "apolitical" bands but some of those are far fucking left. That guy is patrician but he's retarded politically. Probably some rich fuck.

Dont care the music is cool
& i fuck the qts who like him. they don't know i voted for trump. always put in their tinder "swipe left if you like trump" "no nazis" and they dont know what i got in my bedroom at home or what i post online ;)

Just because you listen to left music doesn't mean you have to follow the faggotry it came from. Good music is good music.

>he's retarded politically
Is he? What's wrong with his policies?

Imagine being this autistic

>bedroom
Clarify that I'm in a dorm a t m
At home I got some sam hyde's book, hitler rise to power the og book written in 30s germany, and a rhodesia flag. Collectible shit.

hey randy

Capitalism
Nationalism
Caring about businesses at all

Dude you're fucking gay.

Probably rich or obsessed with the gym. Girls who fuck this kid aren't doing it for the personality.

>self identifying as alt-right

You guys will be so embarrassed by this moment in a few years. The alt-right are the new bronies.

Music itself is progressive left

>virgin left wing Mac demarco fan
>CHAD alt-right Mac demarco fan

what's communist about his list?

>Probably rich or obsessed with the gym. Girls who fuck this kid aren't doing it for the personality.

lol what
are you trying to insult him because you suck at it
why don't you go get fucked by fashy numale mac demarco/future funk fan whose probably a closet gay. you seem to really want it.

lmfaooo Stick to music leave policy to the big boys

sure thing, kid

>mac demarco fan

that's the real embarrassment

>everyone who holds different political beliefs than i do is dumb because they either only engage with media that promotes their own worldview and thus have limited tastes where they only enjoy things that are pandering or lowest common denominator or because they engage with media that promotes a different worldview but are apparently too stupid to realize it; none of course can appreciate the music i enjoy because they value a different set of abstract principles and can thus not hear the same sounds i do

So? Does that automatically mean I have to be a blue haired, beta numale that screams nazi?

No that means that you are naive

>kid

funny because no one on Sup Forums who calls themself "alt-right" can be at any age to know anything. Your "movement" will go nowhere, get increasingly cringy and niche, increasingly reviled by society at large, and eventually fizzle out and die.

Like I said, it's the new bronies. It's literally the exact same thing, a Sup Forums meme that went too far because of autistic people who took it way too seriously.

t. bugman

alt-right is associated with certain political beliefs, sure, but it isn't a political system. I will discuss politics with anyone. I won't discuss with anyone who identifies as alt-right because I know that these are just people who take themselves and their """movement""" far too seriously.

>get increasingly cringy and niche, increasingly reviled by society at large, and eventually fizzle out and die.
Just like sjw. It served it purpose, btfo sjw after it's long stay

I don't care about the autistic larping or pepe memes or whatever. I agree with some of their points, mostly regarding mass immigration and the culture war (social justice/marxists type people pushing their shit like normalization of transsexuality). I would never call myself alt right but I don't think they're all as bad as their worst elements.

I don't agree with the overt racism, I'm more of a civic nationalist but I believe in "traditional" American values and culture which has a basis in English Protestant (i'm not religious i'm talking more the general cultural values than the jesus bullshit) and European ideals. I believe in skilled individuals only being able to immigrate and having to learn the language of the country or at least make an effort. I also believe that the government should focus on their own people first and foremost, because no other government will do it for them (unless they're africa or some developing country i guess??). Economically i'm pretty left too, free health care and affordable college. Yet you'd probably call me alt right anyway because I don't like your identity politic garbage.

Almost as embarrassed as the people who were caught crying when Hillary lost? Almost, but not quite

You sound kinda like Fantano politically, and of course look what happened to him.

Let me guess your favorite non white country is Japan right
Sjws were always a joke and not representative of the whole left. And yeah they're still around btw alt right are just the right wing version but you know bloodthirsty murderers

>japan
Yeah probably
Brazil's ok too, they have a nice culture although their society's not really in order.
Why?

No one self identifies as SJW. The term SJW was originally used to describe people with a common set of sociopolitical beliefs, and was co-opted by the alt-right to refer to an increasingly nebulous boogeyman, or anyone with left leaning social views.

Your sentence is nearly incomprehensible and the reason why you brought "SJW's" into this conversation eludes me, although I suspect it might have something to do with you having no way to hold a conversation except through buzzwords that only get more meaningless the more you use them.

I don't agree with you politically, but that's fine. I feel like I would be able to hold a reasonable debate with you.

My point is just that the alt-right "movement" is a regrettable fad, and for about a year I have refused to talk politics with anyone who identifies with this "movement" due to their inability to communicate without the overwhelming use of buzzwords and memes.

I'm not even American. And I doubt anyone in this thread right now cried.

fuck this election for turning all these idiots into political hobbyists

Country

>I don't agree with you politically, but that's fine. I feel like I would be able to hold a reasonable debate with you.

I feel the same way about certain leftists. The violent ones in antifa and some of the tumblr/reddit/twitter people focused on identity politics speak in buzzwords and memes and conspiracies and are obnoxious as fuck. People on the left who are well read, informed, and reasonable are fun to argue with though and I often gain a lot of knowledge from debate/conversation with them even if I don't agree. I love arguing with legit commies who are focused on class struggle and corporate oppression because there's some common ground there. Sadly it seems like the first category is more common, at least at my college/city and online.

>2017
>he still identifies with the left/right

wtf you're supposed to call each other commie and nazi

This election turned everyone into a political hobbyist. Most people on either side know fuck all about what they're talking about

left = political hobbyists
right = caring about policies
that's what it means in 2017

No one asked you autistic freak

altright is just a cover for white ethnocentrism

>No one self identifies as SJW
hehehehe

A U T I S M

I know a lot of people on the right are just Trump memers, but it's dangerous for leftists (not really leftists just victims of outrage culture) to be rioting policies they literally know nothing about just because le Trump is a nazi meme.

Maybe it's because I hang out with certain people, but most of my friends who also lean left think antifa are awful and identity politics are pointless. I suspect you might feel the same about what the alt-right has done for your political angle. The crazies on my side might seem like fringe outsiders to me, while they may look like the whole movement to you, and vice versa. This is probably because we look for media and information that confirms our biases and tells us that we are right in believing what we believe. I agree with , everything being so politicized lately has brought a bunch of fucking morons to both sides.

Basically this. The whole alt-right thing was coined(conveniently, I may add) by a jew after hearing about Richard Spender, and sjw/lefty started recently using it for anyone that likes trump or isn't a liberal.

Similar to a genre, the whole "altright" boogey man thing popped up in response to the aggressive liberal sjw push for """"equality""""(or basically crying and whining about stuff).

From what I noticed, alt-righters "usually" do it for the memes, and revel in pissing off and triggering sjw. Often times turning their identity politics arguments on it's head(kekistani shit).

Lol

>libcuck
>calling anyone a freak
kek

I wouldn't call myself alt-right (theyre not right-wing enough tbf), but most people would, so I'll bite. I like new wave, synth pop, dream pop, and emo.
That's pretty silly considering the alt-right constantly jokes and makes light of its own common tropes.

I mean, I know jack shit about politics myself but I don't go around acting like I do and trying to persuade others into thinking like myself. Sure, do I enjoy talking about it? Why not. Sometimes it can lead to interesting conversations if you talk to the right people. But most times people just shut down and talk in circles until you say "ok you're right." I just keep my mouth shut most of the time because it's not worth it.

I feel like if more people just shut their fuckin yap and just listened for more than the first three words out of people's mouths, the world would be a better place. Also, the fact that so many people on social media who feel like their opinions matter kind of bothers me. Too many people like playing political activist though their phones. It's like a political version of armchair anthropologists.

Kate Bush and Depeche Mode are the musical icons of the alt-right.

The election made everyone need to play political pundit.

Last election really did bring it out in people. Someone who isn't a doctor shouldn't be giving health advice, just like some random person on twitter shouldn't be voicing their opinion on politics like they should be taken seriously. And POLICIES (the reason it's called "politics") often, almost always, just get ignored in favor of virtue signalling anyway.

>That's pretty silly considering the alt-right constantly jokes and makes light of its own common tropes.

They have some memes that make fun of themselves, sure. But there are also plenty of moments where they completely lack that self-awareness as well, ESPECIALLY when relating to real life instances.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBaZ3zB2ovM

My point was more so that I have found it impossible to have a reasoned debate with any self-identified member of the alt-right in the past, due to their extremely obnoxious over reliance on memes and buzzwords. I suspect a lot of them care more about being part of a movement than the actual politics, which most of them seem to know very little about. I don't care about regular right wing people though, usually I can have a very interesting debate with them. People who go into the "alt-right" crowd, as well as people who trumpet identity politics usually know very little of what they are talking about.

>kekistanis
Those aren't alt right, those are just ben shapiro tier conservative redditors who are retarded neckbeards and hate feminism because they're virgins and not for any real rational reason.

>And POLICIES (the reason it's called "politics") often, almost always, just get ignored in favor of virtue signalling anyway.
This a million times over
Almost no one I know who claims to fervently hate Trump can describe a single distinct policy he's implemented or pursued since taking office, they just know he's a racist sexist megalomaniacal Russian plant who hates immigrants
Same with Clinton - no one I knew who bashed her during the election could actually explain any of her policy goals, just that she was a corrupt warmongering scumbag who should be in prison

You're right tbqh
Every time the altirght goes into real life they look fucking stupid. Anyone who seriously calls themselves altright is probably uninformed beyond shit spammed on Sup Forums daily and is in it for the memes/"triggerings".

True, like I said I don't even fully side with the alt-right. But you can find even more similar (and worse) videos of liberals and leftists being cringey as fuck.

>basically describes every poltard and alt-righter
>those arent alt-right
Hmmm

>kekistani autists (eg. sargon) are all explicity anti-racist moderates and "disavow" the alt-right
>they're somehow alt-right

Don’t look for logic in a libtard argument

>they look like someone with similar stance on the President
>therefore everybody with that stance are like that person
Sick logic boys

Yeah, that's why I referred to people who pushed identity politics in my post. The election cycle brought a ton of fucking idiots to both sides, who want to pretend they know about politics, when they only really know the buzzwords pushed by their side.

Pls remember me

FUCK TURMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

literally anything regardless of quality so long as it echoes their opinions

Lol

He's still funny idgaf. The new shit isn't but the old shit is the peak of internet comedy. Charls is better but no one can compete with that man.

>Kekistanis dont like us so that means we totaly arent woman hating fedoralords who stay in our mother's basement 24/7 and listen to Shadilay remixes
Hmmmmmmm