Lol Feminism

lol Feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no more brother wars

Poor krauts.
>Technically, they were defending that day.

Emotional arguments should be made illegal.

That image is just plain stupid. All it's presenting is that a piece of the truth is as valuable as truth itself, which isn't the case. All sub-truths are inferior to the whole truth.

The holes should say "This is NOT true".

What I dont understand is why she gets a free pass for molesting her sister

"I can hide the truth in this hole and make claims of what the truth is, because everyone can only see the hole, not the actual truth. And even if they do, they only see that it fits into the hole."

This is how political people work. It's illogical and creates problems. It just justifies you being right when you are wrong. Retarded logic made for stupid people that fail to admit their incompetence of observing and understanding.

Those aren't holes. They are shadows, you fucking idiot.

truth.

Whether they're holes or shadows, they only present a mere fraction of the truth, which makes them inferior to the truth itself.

Is the shadow created by your hand your actual hand? Is a hole molded for your hand able to do the same thing as your hand?

It's moot to the point whether they are holes or shadows, you smart-ass.

Not all men go to war and face armed combat.

not all women ...[fill in the blanks]...

True but up until recently, men did do EVERYTHING.

The white guy she falsely accused of raping her understands what it is like to be attacked.

Why do stupid fucking SJWs always think this is an argument?

I don't get it.

Have a vagina

Because SJW's and the left have a very narrow definition of whatever bullshit they are pushing, and will change it to support their crap.

Seriously. Lena Pigham lied about being raped, molested her little sister for a decade, and ONLY became "successful" because of her wealthy, Jewish parents.

Just like BLM shouldn't praise Travon Martin or Michael Brown, the left should shut her down.

The present is all that you can change

Wut

You can change history and the future just as much

The future is in a non-constant state as far as our 3 dimensional reality allows us to operate.

So you cannot change the future, that is rather deterministic?

The future is deterministic if no spontaneous actions can be generated.
>No spontaneous actions can be generated.

Are smart

you're still a fucking idiot

Is that Toby Maguire?

1920 called. they said you should update your physics knowledge. as long as there is coincidence there can't be a deterministic future.

The butterfly effect called. It wants your 9th grade knowledge of physics back. Coincidences don't commonly occur and they certainly don't effect us humans. I know much more about this than you do.

truth

...should be heard.

>isn't aware that quantum phsysics proved objektivist coincide exists
>implies that other have the knowledge of a 9th grader

so let me guess. your iq is really high. like 90.

Your 5th grade English teacher is demanding you come back for a year to make sure you know the difference between affect and effect.

Wow. I just just said that in an 11 dimensional universe governed by spacetime, a coincidence wouldn't effect the plausible future, but further, there is no theory of everything, and you are a dunce for acting like there is.

my 5th grade techer would realize I was stoned and typing on a pS4.

Dude, buy the keypad from nyko for your controller.

the truth is you're an idiot who doesn't know shadows

1) we have no ideas how many dimensions there are. it can be 11, 13 or even 29. so don't state that as a fact

2) i just said that the future can't be deterministic if there is coincindence. nothing more, not even a hint at a theory for everything

3) go be smart with people who are actually dumber than you.

Zero women face armed combat.

OP, I've learnt the hard way, b is full of trolls/retards, no point posting convo here.

spotted the fellow friend

There are 11, you ignorant swine.

what would be the point if the ideal factors to the ideal extent were met?

which theory states that? none.

go to bed, Jaden

Literally M-theory, my dude
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

>M-theory
>theory

Still doesn't disprove that there aren't other universes we simply don't know about. Thus the name theory.

String theory accounts for other universes.

And in cases of universes, even the laws of physics may change. They are only true in our universe. Thus, even dimensions can shift something like dimensions.

M-theory lists 11 known dimensions which may or may not be true at all. There might be anything between 3 and infinite, but most may not be observable by humans let alone exist in our universe. It's not a literal fact that there are 11 dimensions - it's a theory.

>even dimensions can shift something like dimensions

Wow. Don't know what even happened to the sentence I tried to type. Guess I was trying to say that in other universes dimensions may shift or even merge. The thing is that we simply do not know.

even dimensions can shift something like dimensions
What

Also, M-theory is important because it may provide a framework for developing a unified theory of all of the fundamental forces of nature, which would render all of established Science as fact, and no longer theory. This is why the Large Hadron Collider is important if you don't realize this.

I'm not denying the theory's importance. I am merely stating, that nothing is a fact until it's proven to be. And even then there might come up something that disproves everything. Because the meaning of science isn't to believe, but to actually know.

Also, the framework already does exist. M-theory is merely a part of the whole structure. Disproving M-theory or parts of it wouldn't take down the framework. Even elementary school chemistry counts in the framework. But when you break everything down, it's particles. And in those particles are other components. Which consist of components. It's like the layers of an onion, until we encounter the stuff that everything else consists of.

In the meantime we just have theories. "This might be because of this and it is highly likely that it is so."

Quantum computers may help us with finding answers, since they do not act binary like people do.