I came here with nothing, my family and older siblings got tortured in Yemen when we were fleeing the war...

I came here with nothing, my family and older siblings got tortured in Yemen when we were fleeing the war, We finally had enough money to come to Australia but we had nothing and thought we would struggle. When we arrived in Australia, we were given free education, a roof over our head, a stocked fridge, job opportunities and the most important of all. Peace. I'm glad to say that im giving back to this magnificent nation as i'll be continuing my masters in computer science. Some of my family members are leading successfull careers and some are working in trade jobs just because the war got too much for them. Especially my father. But what i cannot understand is that there are many people that are coming here with the same situation as i. WHO in the right mind would think to even harm innocents on their own soil. The soil you have been granted to. A chance to lead a better life. it baffles me. I just had to say this because i love this country so fucking much. I know there are our own faults but growing up withing Australia with all the friends i have made, Truly makes me believe that this is the greatest country on earth. But i find it a shame that its slowly turning away from that because of our government being greedy and not giving back to the Australian people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZXBLrzdQDM
youtube.com/watch?v=5kqh_1PDwbw
youtu.be/asbXXBM1fZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you

happy to have ya b8

Lol google targeted individual for an idea at the retarded schizophrenic shit this country does on its own soil. Don't thank the country. Thank individuals that helped you. But don't be so retarded as to fall for a nationalism meme of this shithole bahaha

Fuck off abby...

I seriously love this country and i'm so grateful to live in it.

Beaut story cobba, real tear jerka.

Now post a picture of your black hand with a timestamp and the front cover of your Yemeni passport, or I'm calling bullshit / SJW impostor crusading for more diversity.

If you deliver the above, you will restor my faith in humanity, and you'll get an unconditional apology for my rant.

Over to you...

love u

gimme a minute

i don't have a yemeni passport because i came here when i was 5 and we lost almost everything, unfortunately i only had a birth certificate, which was also lost when we moved houses.

Excellent. Don't get me wrong. I wanna believe, because what you wrote is how it SHOULD be.

But in my neighbourhood, it ain't, and I'm fucking sick of it. Please deliver OP. I've been here since 2006, and I've seen enough bullshit.

Be different.

Not bad. Got something that only a Yemeni would have in their house (with the timestamp of course)?

I'm genuinely interested. What was written above would make a great "txt the editor" peice in the local newspaper - it would inspire more than Sup Forums... we're mostly just insignificant fags.

This is called a Tuspah, (well i call it tuspah when i was a kid but it usually is referred to as prayer beads) Its the closest thing i have to home. i don't have many yemen possessions because i was basically raised here. I strongly identify myself as Australian and always will, i have never thought about going back to my home country. Maybe when there is peace, it may be worth the visit but my home is right here

Like I said before, I've been here since 2006, and OP is usually a faggot. You are distinctly atypical for an OP, and worthy of respect.

Keep it up, and please accept my apology (as promised) for my tirade above.

Keep the right path Bro, and continue breaking stereotypes (of both rapefugees and OPs).

Happy Straya' day cunt!

Thank you. Your words humble me. i was urged to post this because im sick of my community living the stereotype. it truly makes me sad but i hope to make a difference within it

:)

This makes me very happy to read. Welcome to Straya. Where in Aus are you? Adelaide here.

where the fuck are you OP, where I am everyone around me is struggling because the government doesn't help its citizens (I'm Australian) even with the serious lack of jobs, then again this country is a complete cuck and pays immigrants 20k to start their own business which is usually family only and when someone is employed by them (which is always another family member) they get another 10k per person and if the immigrants fall into a shitty position they have an easy time getting onto the doll with a large amount of money coming to them, mean while my family after getting split up and becoming homeless was refused any kind of government assistance even job counselling or whatever its called and I see this exact thing happen to a continually to others around me, literally the most we ever got in regards to government assistance which was 2 years after every thing went to hell was 20$ a month and this was only after my mother made a cleaning "business" where she would work for meger pay

I'm in Melbourne.

I'm very sorry to hear that. i understand that everyone does need a bit of help and i wish our government would do more for the people that need it. Not for the people that waste their lives away with meaningless things

I don't know you, but I know I hate you.

>doesn’t help it’s citizens
>Centrelink
>Medicare
>Aged pension
>ABSTUDY
>Tax deductable medical rebates

Cunts like you shit me. There’s work everywhere if you open your eyes, it’s just not the type of work you want. There’s always demand for construction labourers (25-30 an hour)

Have a go ya mug

serious lack of jobs? are you joking? I've literally had a job continuously since I was 15 (10 years ago). Never have I been without work since I started working. You're not trying hard enough. Stop relying on Government handouts.

If you think this country is cucked then fuck off back to Uzbekistan

Fuck off back to where you came from.

If your not indigenous then the same could be said for you shit Cunt

>Your
Moron.

You realise even they migrated here, you fucking cocksmoker.

I’ll fuckin smoke your cock in a second boy

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZXBLrzdQDM

youtube.com/watch?v=5kqh_1PDwbw

And then you get dicks who abuse government housing, spend all their Centrelink on drugs and booze, and sue the police for doing their jobs.
Fuck Luke Marsh. Had a few run ins with this cunt and he gets away with it because some great great great grand ancestor was part abo.

www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-supreme-court-to-rule-on-malicious-prosecution-bike-throw-decision-20170802-gxnjiy.html

Bless you op for making the best of your life here. Best of luck with your future to come!

Bb plz

Yes this, I already believe there are many immigrants in Oz like this, I do not subscribe to Sup Forums memes.

Tell me though Yemeni dundee, are you and your family citizens? Did you vote to keep discriminating against gay people and gay marriage in the plebiscite? Or did you vote for equality for minorities?

How much of a hypocrite are you?

>Yemeni dundee

Fucking kek

Does the government grant free punctuation and line spacing as well bruv? You should apply for some.

Hello Senior Constable, you bacon cunt, how's it going tonight? Not sure what you are trying to say with that article, we supposed to feel angry at this guy for having a few drinks?

And want to see him prosecuted because some cop (you) tripped over a bike? That article you linked makes me think the magistrate made all the right decisions and you had a cry because you lost.

Almost as funny as that time the magistrate let that guy off on swearing charges and you guys had a little cry about it.

Well OP? You going to answer my question or what?

I'm actually not a cop, I work with the department of housing here.

You wouldn't believe how many of our tradespeople have a ban on him from our maintenance company.

oh, i didn't think you were asking me. yes we are Australian citizens, i voted yes because i have many gay friends that i work with. Before i was reluctant but they made me understand that they are just like us. im not sure what is your angle with the last question but i'll just ignore you if you don't have serious questions

This is different to any number of people in the population how?

Tell me anything about this guy to try and make me dislike him, because nothing in that article makes he think he is no good.

You think it's reasonable that magistrates make orders telling people they can't drink? Then try to charge them with crimes if they do? You think they would dare to do that to non-indigenous Australians very often?

Poor people and alcoholics are chaotic and sometimes break things and mess up properties you are trying to say?

Fucking gross you would refer to aboriginal people as 'abos'' if you really do work for the department friendo, And that you have contempt for people with aboriginal heritage as though it is some kind of scam.

My angle on the last question was that if you accept asylum here and love the way of life and the country and then vote against the equal rights of other Australians because of a religious fantasy, then you would be a hypocrite, clearly you are not one.

Good for you pal, glad to have you aboard then. What about your family, did they vote yes as well?

Funny joke there friend

You realise people can still vote no right?

Note vote per say but they are entitled to their own beliefs even then they may contridict your own.

If they are arseholes sure, doesn't mean they are decent people though. How about we restrict fat people from marriage, or gingers? Either everyone can marry, or no one can. Fuck discrimination based on a 2000 year old religious text.

He takes advantage of his 1% Aboriginal heritage to leech off the government instead of getting a job, spends tax payers money on drugs and junk instead of bettering his life, abuses most people he interacts with, wins a 35k court case and still chooses to leech off the government instead of using that money to become an independent member of society, his breath is fowl, and he has verbally and physically abused/attacked tradespeople sent from housing maintenance to help him.

He's taking a spot in act housing that could be used by someone who genuinely needs it like a low income single mother or someone who can't afford to live anywhere else but is trying to improve their life.

I have nothing against the Aboriginal but fuck you and fuck any abo who chooses to abuse the system like this at the expense of others.

We consider ourselves Muslim but we aren't heavily rooted in the extreme beliefs. my siblings have definitely voted yes but my parents were reluctant. it was me that convinced them because i reminded them about how my mother fell to tears when our immigrant officer showed us our new home. Compared to when we were in yemen seeking safety, my family were treated worser than animals, i was in my mums womb when it was happening, i can tell sometimes i haven't been given the full story because revisiting the horrors they experienced is too much to bear for them. Shame. We were treated like that because of the color of our skin. Being a Muslim like them. wasn't a good enough excuse

I am strayan living abroad but your post makes me proud mate. With that kind of attitude you are more aussie than most aussies. Cheers !

The African gangs in Melbourne is getting out of control.

You will find statements from Victoria police that the media is sensationalizing it and its not out of control. One famous incident was the moomba festival, there was no gang there, just a couple of youths running around and the daily mail had fuel to spark further stereotyping

Sounds like he is pretty fucked up, what do you think the department is for? People can be as low as that and turn their life around, usually when they have stable housing and programs to try and help them.

You think unstable drug addicts and alcoholics and mentally ill people should be turfed out onto the street to die or wind up in prison do you? Everybody has a right to public housing. It is not only for functional members of society.

'Abo' is a racial slur, it is shitty that you use it online in your private time when you say you work for the housing department, Fuck You right back.

The sanctity of marriage is broken between that of two of the same sex rather than a mixed couple tho. Marriage historically represented union and reproduction. Before your lose your marbles , yes I think anyone should be allowed to be legally binded and given then same rights as everyone else. But no I do not think it changes the fact. And that is something a lot of people struggle with , just as you are struggling with your own problems. Go nuts kid

It is the tory politicians who are fuelling this shit, assisted by the tory segments of the media .

The police said they have it under control and there is little problem with african 'gangs'.

OP Suck my fat lazy white Aussie tits. Depression dick kicks to the face on the reg, suckin' at life being a shitcunt this OP dogcunt swallows my wallowing and gives me hope?!..... FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK TTTTHHHHAAATTTT in the dick creevass. Apex is everything that's wrong in this country, so I suck at all and the everything because them Apex. It checks out... don't research or tell me diff. de end.

Now I will show you de way, crack a tiny &/ fat and lets talk about Tanya's tits or edge lord Artyom Isaac.

You have a great attitude towards this wonderful country & life. Lets fuck a dingo for a pack of winnie blues.

I am not going to lose my marbles, I don't like discrimination, that's all.

The sanctity of marriage also used to include the bit about 'til death do us part' but that wasn't so convenient, so it was dropped. It is just as easy to drop the 'between a man and a woman' bit.

This shit is not carved in stone and immovable, the people who wanted to hang on to the man and woman bit, should also be forced to hang on to the til death do us part bit too, see how many are left then.

This is really sweet OP, glad you were able to help people with old fashioned views to embrace new ways of living, you should go on Q&A with all your touching anecdotes, what you posted in this thread would make a lot of people happy to hear.

Omg, i really like that metro game, its been awhile, i played it in my first year of uni. I don't drink more because of health reasons but i'll crack a ginger beer to that

Are you gay and if so do you ever worry about not being able have your own children? I have just become aware of surrogacy but am just curious. Thnx 4 ur input

Thank you for your kind words. I don't mind sharing my story in text but im not fond with too much attention. i'll get too stressed in front of a camera haha

I see your ginger and raise you a raped crack pipe. Care to fill it up?! So we cab tell stories around our camp fire.

Only if that crack pipe is filled with Kit kat sundae from Hungry jacks :)

DADDY, YOU HAVE YOURSELF A DATE!

No I am not gay, I have a chick sleeping in the other room who was born a chick, I fucking love pussy, I obsess over it. I even like women too, some of the time, they can be difficult to deal with, but hard to live without too.

I might explore being bi in future, some of these boys who look like girls are pretty tempting, but I could never be in a gay relationship, or be without women.

My defence for gay people comes from a place of wanting people to be able to live they way they want without religious interference.

People's discrimination usually fades away when they get to know the people they thought they hated, like OP for example.

Don't forget to wear your ground harness

Fair enough. Ty

Yemen rhymes with lemon, really makes you think.

I think I love you

I feel almost ashamed that i felt like that in the first place

Fuck yeah op. True blue

youtu.be/asbXXBM1fZg

how do you mean?

I'm glad to put a smile on your face. Please stay safe abroad and i hope you have a wonderful Australia day. wherever you are

You have be given everything for free... shame....

i didn't like gay people before i actually made a social circle for myself from teenage years into my adulthood. I just feel ashamed it took me that much to realize that, when i should have known from the beginning not to have such shitty views

You are still taking from the country you cunt. You taking up tax payer founded education space (other people people had to work for your free shit you dumb fuck), driving up prices for housing & services, while lowering wages with you too competing. Fuck off back to Yemen with you family, sandnigger. Your tribal wars are not our problem.

Oh look, Sup Forums is here to illiterately defend Sup Forums from the future. God speed you fearsome basement dweller you.

People understand value of things if they have to pay for it; a free item has no value.

Spoken like a true doll bludger. How about rather than feel threatened by new persons/cultures you get off your arse and learn a new skill or improve yourself so that your “way of life” (being a lazy cunt) isn’t threatened. Get it up ya

From his career aspirations and the tax he will eventually bring in but more important his attitude to life he looks like he’s contributing more than you ever could to society.

We will kill all these shitskins. If they fuck off back to the desert they may be left alone for a while.

If you chose to read what i actually said, you wouldn't need to spout such hateful things, has that phrase ever worked on anyone?

Please don't stoop to his level. that insult is just as judgmental as he is

Thanks, my end game is Doctorate in Philosophy - Cyber security

‘We’ being you Pauline Hanson and the 7% strong one nation party? Yeah good odds there mate fuckin have fun with that

The guy is doing his fucking masters, ow much tax do you think he will pay in his career? It's called progressive thinking, forward planning.

You have to spend money to make money, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette etc. Judging by your post, I'm gonna guess you aren't going to be doing masters any time soon...

no worries mate. anyones welcome as far as im concerned. I love Australia and always will. it makes the US look like a third world country. I just hate people who migrate here and treat the place like trash and think they have more rights than me and commit terrorists acts with our own countries free welfare.. glad to finally see an opposite example of that!

I didn’t mean doll bludger as an insult it’s just a generalisation (I know I need to stop generalising) based off a pretty common rhetoric i see from people like that.

The us is great in its own right tho. We learn a lot from them just as maybe they can learn from us caugh *gun control* caugh

A poor white kid should have gotten the free housing & education, why should we spend on foreigners while not all whites are rich? We have more than enough capable white kids to train as programmers. No point in dragging down the class with a lower IQ brown kid, and lowering social trust, plus arabs smell & just disrupt the class.

It is not the guns doing the killing.

And there is nothing stopping poor white kids doing the same, the same opportunities are open to all.

Interesting you said 'white' kid, not Australian.

If we have enough 'white' kids, where are they all then? Why do industry leaders keep crying out about skills shortages? Must be because of (((them))) somehow right?

Low IQ and smelly huh? They do say Australia is usually about 30 years behind the rest of the world, I can see you are for sure.

You would have fit in really well in 1987, you could have been a racist factory foreman instead of a loveless loser on Sup Forums.

I’m American, but I’m sure we have people with the same situation as yours here. I’m really happy that you’ve found your niche in our civilization. I really hope that Australia, and the rest of the free world finds its way back to tolerance. I want you to know that there are people who appreciate that you have turned your life into so much when you started with so little. I certainly appreciate those people in my own country. Whatever your creed or lack thereof God Bless you and God speed.

Thank you for your kind words, It's people like you that motivate me to do more for others.

White kids are pushed back. Their parents money, that could financially back them while they are in education, are taken away and redistributed to these sandniggers. All the jewish pushed divesity hiring, afirmative actions, welfare pushes sandniggers ahead. They would never get ahead based on merit, because they are worthless low IQ subhumans.

All non-whites, especially jews need to be exterminated.

Australia is not 30 years behind the rest of the world lmao what kind of bs is that you pulled from your ass if anything its 30 yrs ahead.

Implying (((they))) have nothing to do with it.

Fuck it must be depressing and sad being you. And being a poltroll in general. Have you ever even seen a real vagina before? Women would get wet as fuck when you explain all this shit to them.

There is no way to fake a masters degree as a low IQ person, it is extremely hard, and is merit based. There are scholarships open to poor people of all races and ethnic persuasions in Australia, including anglo saxon Australian born people.

Industry leaders want to save money. Want more cheap labour flowing into the country, so they don't have to raise wages. And most of them are kikes, who hate & fear whites, and don't want to give whites jobs.

I would be for till death do us part. It kinda means nothing otherwise, doesn't it? No difference between that and dating someone. That's what makes marriage such a big deal, it's a very huge decision. Unless you do believe divorce is okay, in that case just marry willy nilly

That's what the gay marriage plebiscite was for pal, so you can marry willy.

I don't know why you need this shit explained to you, but there are hundreds of reasons why divorce is necessary, no matter how seriously you took the commitment to begin with. That's why divorce exists, and is necessary.

Oi Yemeni dundee, much support from an anglo non-cücked melbfag. If we must have immigration, you are the golden standard.

Also fuck the US and their pet sauds. What they've done to Libya and doing to Syria/Yemen (and soon to Jordon) is unforgivable

I am an Australian, and it is very ture in many ways, we trail behind in social trends very often, take marijuana just or example. In some states in America, it was decriminalised a few years ago and freed up law enforcement to chase real crime, and can reap billions for the state and businesses, it also helps put cartels out of business.

How long until rwe can beat back the tories and christiians and legalise recreational marijuana here? It will probably work out to be around 30 years after colorado did it.

There are not "enough" scholarships, otherwise all white kids would be in universities. But the best would be if there would be no scholarships at all, for anyone, and whites would get taxed less. Nor should government spend anything on education, all would be free market, and mostly technical education, so noone would go into the useless humanities bullshit of shitlibs & kikes.

enforced equal opportunity absolutely
enforced Equal outcomes fuck no