More girls with glasses please

Moar!

Michelle D.

I don't even know her name. These are just saves I've gathered over the years

Shes cute user. Any nudes?

>she

Fuckin' awful teeth.

Moar

Safeway in Melbourne Central I see.... more please...

More on the one on the right

Aunty!

Poor brits, their women are sluts and ugly, is it even possible to find wife material there?

yea

Poor Americans, their women are sluts, ugly and fat, is it even possible to find wife material there?
You see, that's how retarded you sound.

yes

not that hard ...

go on ...

looks sad ... nude her

I don’t have any nude with a good one of her face

Friend’s mother, very fuckable body but ugly face

yea

some more sexy ...

Why just go fuck her?

Would you fuck her?

I want more of her

Only one in this thread that caught my eye

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Oh fuck yes, thanks for coming through! I'd love to fucking plow the shit out of her

Gimme all you got :p

American here. Lived in UK for years, wish I never left. Pale skin, big tits, blue eyes > Fat melting pot creations.

I'd fuck the ever living shit out of her and leave her a sticky, worn-out mess.

What was this?

>crystinarossi dot Tumblr dot com

She's not that bad

Anymore of girl on left?

only other I have of her

would u fuck her?

I’d hit that

am I allowed to post pics of your mom?

Titts look good.
How’s the rest look?

More?

... more?