Anyone else think of their ex-girlfriend(s) literally everyday...

anyone else think of their ex-girlfriend(s) literally everyday? like you don't care for them anymore and it's been a long time, but they still cross your mind. I feel that I'm gonna think of them everyday for the rest of my life, help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTU-McnbLU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea, been 7 years for me after living together for 4. Their existence is just part of me now.

op I dont know how to say this......maybe take a seat. Ok look its not easy for me to say this but the diagnosis has been confirmed and its not good news.
You're....You're a massive faggot.

Wtf stop being a pussy and be a man

like I said, I don't care for them, not sad or anything. Just confused as to why I can't go one day without remembering them

Sorry that you have never had a gf

Have had several lol. Now married with kids. Quit being a whiny little bitch and man up ffs

It's normal...now take your pills good boy

That is not a reasonable inference. You are actually a faggot.

Is no-one going to mention that Kim Jong-un is sitting in the corner?

OP HERE! CLOSING THREAD NOW.
NEW THREAD HERE FUCKERS!

Hahaha, fucking loser, I never think of any past relationships, because I never had one.

all gooks look the same

kek'd

Yep. Haven't seen her for seven years and been in several relationships since. I still dream about her at least twice a week. Never ever dream about current gf. Not being a faggot about it and I wouldn't say I even miss her, but there you go.

it´s been 25 years and I still think in her
I dont love her since long ago, she is really ugly now and she used to be a 9/10.

It was the first girl I fucked, the first girl that I did anal and the first girl who lick my ass, so yea, I cant forget her. Is normal I think, the same happens to a lot of friends.

No, The origin and history of the word gook is from U.S. military slang for "Filipino" during the insurrection there
It's Zipperheads that are from Korea.

Jack off.

Still miss them afterwards? No?
Then you just miss the sex.
Move on.

They all fucking look alike

I do, its been at least 4 years since i've even heard her voice but i think about her every day. I don't care about it too much but i feel like i'm hurting my current gf by doing so.

Glad I'm not alone. I think about my ex [5 year relationship] every day even though I wouldn't date her again and don't even miss her. She just happens to cross my mind in some kind of way every day.

Not all of them. Just one in particular. 5 years now and still think about her every day. Same as op, not that I miss her as such. Just don't seem to be able to forget her.

Almost married gf 17 years ago, ended up not doing it cause I was too broke at the time and my parents deserted me, ultimately she dumped me.
I've been married for 12 years now to another woman who's a wonderful wife and mother of my 2 kids, but I keep wondering sometimes what my life might have been.

Like another user said, she's a part of me now.
But it's not like I still love her or would get back together with her if I could, it's a part of me that took a right at a crossroads while another part of me decided to get off there and wait for a ride going left that never came.

i mean i went straight from thinking about her and looking at old pictures directly to this thread lmao what a trip.

But it comes in periods, some days i watch pictures some months pass by without thinking much about it

My last ex was an 8 year relationship and it's been 3 years since and I still think about her. Like you I got over it and have moved on but she pops up in my dreams often and I still wonder what she's doing occasionally. I don't think it ever really goes away, and sadly I don't think I ever cross her mind to be honest. She immediately went into another long term relationship after me and is still with him.

Meh she was a cunt and while I do think from time to time it’s not really about her more so what she did

But then I just open her folder and get a nostalgia fap then fuck my 8/10 goth gf

Yeah for me 7 years as well, I do not think it goes away. You met and lost your only soulmate before the age of 25, so it will linger for a while, probably to death as well..

You'll never forget the first girl that licks your ass. Mine became money hungry and broke up with me when she realized I wasn't going to pay for everything.

Op I think of three ex's fairly regularly, 1 my first, 2nd the one that got away 3 the horrific cunt. The one I lost my v card to I look on with fond memories, but I know it's best we split ways. The second is a fantasy of what could have been if if not ended up with the horror show that was no.3. and the horrific junkie cunt I wasted 3.5 years on I just hope she dies every day. I've been married for 7 years to a wonderful woman who is the mother of my children and I still wonder about the one that got away.

I've had too many ex-girlfriends that I dont think of any of them really anymore, maybe once or twice a year I'll think of my very first girlfriend but thats about it.

This thread is making me depressed. I want to forget my ex. I love her still. It’s been a month since we’ve broken up

Like a wise user once told me
>She was never yours it was just your turn

youtube.com/watch?v=CTU-McnbLU0