New cele/b/ thread

new cele/b/ thread

more biel please

That ass holy shit

She has the exact body type I like

Now that you say this, I imagine How cornering Maisie in a club and getting his way with her while Sophie is distracted. Not that the little minx would complain

yes ty

Short and skinny with a big ass and big tits?

Yeah, just like I said, perfect

Shame on everyone who didn't contribute that lonely Anne in the last thread.

That would certainly be a way to go about it. Sophie would have no idea. But I agree maisie would love it.
If that doesn't work he could always "accidentally" grope her every now and then before unashamedly going further

yep that's the perfect body

trying to grow my collection of her
ty

how big is Ollie?

No problem bruv

I guess Maisie would love the fact he has a much more beautiful fiancee but still desires her.
And if Sophie ever knows about it, she'll take Ollie for a ride

saved

Of course, she'd have to even the tides if she ever found out. She'd probably even get frisky with him right in front of maisie

Who is that? Got some deflated titties.

Nice legs

Charli is nice

They'd fight but then settle things down by bringing Ollie with them in a room and competing for his attention.
Lucky mofo

Hhhhhh Biel hits all the buttons for me

saved

Definitely. getting to see them strip one after the other, trying to be better than each other and get his attention

Working their lips and tongues on him alternatively and asking him who's best

God her ass is really so good

How did I miss these until now?

Him comparing their technique and their bodies, grabbing maisie's familiar ass, then grabbing sophies, comparing how they feel. All while them alternating their mouths on him

Just came out yesterday and I just finished the webms 5 minutes before the thread started.

My god dresses like that are so hot

Screencaps WHEN???

saved

Then he gets to compare how they taste, he knows Maisie well and has longed to feel Sophie on his tongue for so long. All the while the other girl keeps working on him, or they start making out with each other

Jewess Queen OwO

Fantastic. She needs more photoshoots

I love you, user.

saved

Damn. At first I thought that ass belonged to Duff but I was pleasantly surprised. Nice.

He has them both lie down on the bed and goes down on maisie, already familiar with her taste, before swapping over to sophie, having wondered for a while now just what her ginger pussy tastes like, all the while they make out. Then sophie, eager to win ollie over, pushes him down on the bed and sits on his face, smothering him with this new pussy. Maisie, feeling slightly dejected, puts her mouth to good use on his cock. After a while of not much response, maisie takes her mouth off, and slides herself down onto ollie's dick, then makes out with sophie over top of ollie

I almost want to jerk to her

im gonna fap hard to her later

Wish she wore actual bikini bottoms back when she looked like that