Not trying to be racist but what are albums non-Whites will never understand...

Not trying to be racist but what are albums non-Whites will never understand? Keep in mind some rappers say their music is only for Black people so it's not racist just discussion.

Any Michael Gira related project

Vampire Weekend's first album.
Especially if you aren't a white boy from New England.

if you're not white American tbqh you will never understand this masterpiece of rock music

But this album has the big black man on the sax...

Bob Seger?

Also...this is my first time ever posting on Sup Forums. If this thread lasts (I have no idea how fast or slow this board is) can someone help me?

Im trying to find some decent hard-rock to listen to. Something between Mastadon and Royal Blood. If those are normie bands whatever, I just dont know where to find new music. Any help? I dont want to start a thread and get my ass blasted then 404'd

I'm white (but not from New England) and I hate Vampire Weekend. Checks out.

He didn't know what he was doing because they spiked his mouthpiece

I would argue that you don't necessarily need to be white. A native american would probably relate to this album a lot.

>not trying to be racist but

you expected me to read past that, huh?

IMO, the album peaked with Thunder Road. I'm Asian.

>I dont want to start a thread and get my ass blasted then 404'd

Please get over yourself. Just create the thread you fucking faggot. Everybody swings and misses. It's really not that important

>good thoughts only, must only associate with people who think like me,must live in an echochamber, no bad thoughts, no disagreements, this is good

Wow you're right actually, I guess its definitely an album for Americans

you said it! :)

I dont need to "get over myself". Ive never been to this board before fuckface. I dont know what gets deleted or archived instantly.

I figured asking about board etiquette before making a whole thread going
>hey Sup Forums i heard u like music can u tell me good music?
would be an appropriate question

If youre an example of how people are on this board then this place is as bad as Sup Forums

All classical music tbqhwy, asians can probably listen to it but you need some European blood to truly understand

And, to truly understand this, you must have grown in the american surburbs and have been born between 1975-1986

You guys really take these boards very seriously

Just create the thread drives your interest, kiddo. It's not that big of a deal

And, to truly understand this, you must be white and have grown in the american surburbs and have been born between 1975-1986

>then this place is as bad as Sup Forums
It's worst

Sup Forums may shitpost, but at least has taste or recognizes taste

Lmfao you've never been to Sup Forums

Wow thanks dad!

Always love the "kiddo" line from a 19 year old

Still, no actual thoughts on my OP huh? My fault for assuming anyone here knew anything other than how to shitpost. Good job Sup Forums

go to rateyourmusic, look up those bands, and check out
1. other artists in their genres
2. lists that they're in
3. other stuff that the people who like your favorite albums like

>some rappers say

Yeah, which is racist. And you're racist too. At least own it.

go Sup Forums

first off black people can't be racist, and second non-White Americans will NEVER EVER understand a Springsteen record

Yeah it's like rural NW kinda thing

Eww. Shew shew. Get out of here

>tele

Vomit

I'm not white, but I love these. So, I just truly don't "get" it still?

As for this, well, sure it's good, but ultimately it's overrated as well tobequitehonest. ("Honestly" is a downright amazing song though). Maybe it's because I'm too brown to fully understand. :^)

Yes sorry, but you might enjoy them without truly understanding. Just like how I can listen to famed 14th century Chinese composer Zing-Jao Hong, but might never understand his music.

anything that isn't rap/r&b

Stop trying to create a white identity. Whiteness doesn't exist

I know that, I use "white" as a catch-all term for Western people of European descent :0)

surprisingly persistent with your shit shilling of this album. but it aint funny anymore try different jokes

I'm Indian and I love Bach the most. I'm not even rich but it's the most elaborate and elegant music in existence.

I only post it in threads it applies to.

The fact that there are black people making racist statements like that doesn't make it less racist lmao

>black people
>making racist statement
Black people cant be racist.

blacks are inadvertently the most racist group on this planet

I didn't realise we were still doing this shit.

or make threads with it. but seriously the dedication is real. most retards here don't post the same shit like this for more than a week. props for that

Have you considered that more than one person here likes the album?

Likes the album? definitely not. i am pretty sure not even 1 person likes the album but there are a bunch of plebs on the board. again tho, this shit has been meme posting for weeks and weeks so pretty sure its down to 1 supreme maymay loard at this point

Thanks! My first time here and youve been really helpful! Im sure youre faggoty internet-elitist attitude makes youve very popular in all your IRL social circles

Maybe a black brit could understand

Thanks man. Thats seriously all I wanted. Just a way to find bands similar to shit Ive already heard.

Appreciate you helping and not having autism like some people>hey im new here how do i find new music?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT ASK FOR HELP THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

radiohead creep and blink 182 miss u
basically the entirety of the emo genre

I highly recommend RYM as well. It's ultimately a great site for music discovery. I wish I had started using it sooner. I would've found so much more great music sooner. Anyways, yup, definitely try out rateyourmusic. The charts for genres and time periods/years are ridiculously helpful for music discovery. Have fun. :^)

Thanks bruh. Honestly

Belle & Sebastian