How cuck can one get?

How cuck can one get?

How does that have anything to do with cuckoldry?

a little more if the french were first, and he had a syrian translation

All according to plan.

Disgusting. It's all so disgusting.

Canada pls.

Fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Cucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS!!! 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!!!

Isn't shit still on fire? What the fuck is he doing?

Why do you people keep making me have to use this picture.

hoping you uncuck your country someday

I'd rather just watch their ancestors turn in their grave.

Don't worry, he's already brought in the best guys for the job ;^)

Can the month of June get any gayer?

Yet how will they have stopped the fire when they dindu nuffin'?

What a great man, is there anything he can't do?

You tell us, France. Shouldn't you be lining up for your government-mandated r̶a̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ cultural enrichment right about now?

He seems to have trouble putting out fires.

How? majority of our voter base is now fucking white soccer moms and immigrants. Were fucked by demographics. They call white men evil while milking them for social programs.

the world has gone mad

Thinking of moving to Russia

A family friend already moved back to Belarus along with his wife and 3 kids because Canada has become this way. Because his kids would be taught that gay=ok and how to analy masturbate at age 9

how can they keep getting away with this?

What does cuckoldry have to do with 'cuck'?