en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone better lay traps before the roaches get to them

>Americans

kek

Typical mudslime scum

They invade their countries, they have right to fight you sjw cuck

o no soljer is kill. man who make fite is die how igs dis haben : DD

why roaches are always the worst shitposters ?

What are you doing in usa go fight your isis friends in syria goy)))

Literally nobody likes Turks

>murican warmongers gayarmy
>isis monkeys
>OP turcroach

sorts of shit

no worries, US soldier's have life insurance. how much do mohammedan families get for sucide bombing? a goat?

Salty Americunt. Go suck kike cock

youtube.com/watch?v=hEq37LNrhnc
rip in piece

>Leave dead people in street for flesh to rot and create horrible smell, infections, and disease
More like unsanitary goatfuckers
Dunecoons such as yourself have no understanding of hygiene

Whatever, jewtoy

No one has the right to defy America you cuck

>Not wanting to sniff a dirty Arab girl's unwiped, smelly asshole.

>le unhappy turk poster
you'll always be a part of Sup Forums bud

They fight for what they believe instead of being cucked to fight for jews))) go die in middleast for nothing goy

No one fights for Jews lmao without us Israel would fall. They are our proxy state in the sandbox.

We will genocide your entire country btw

>hey look Ahmed. We killed a few soldiers. I guess that total makes up for the complete genocide that has kill over 4.3million Muslims since the war on terror began.

Top fucking kek! Congratulations. You got a kill. Now try and keep up as we kill 45,000 Muslims to your one kill.

>this is what americans actually believe

Real fucking embarrassing mate

Look at this dead Muslim child next to their dead Muslim father.

Top fucking kek.

You just got Crusaded, bitch.

Stack em up!

Stack em up!

Get your fresh kebeb over here!

>No one fights for Jews lmao
LOL few countries in the world are as cucked to israel and saudi arabia like united states of america, a country of faggots and degenerate)) kiss your gay lover goodbye before going to die to isis when youre not bussy shooting schools

Based Israel removing baby mudshits before they can suicide bomb.

Glady

Nothing better than dead Muslims.

I wonder what their KDR is.

> be Afghan muslim
> Get killed by American Crusader
>Get peed on by Crusader

ITT: Americans and Turks proving how subhuman they are

Americans really are just 60% white Turks anyway

>Islam will be reduced to a joke ideology in your lifetime

Feel's good mang.

ne yandın be amerikan piçi

Based israel killing ameriburger goy from uss liberty (lol) they had no more uses for them

united states of americuck paid israel 140 billions of dollars for "help" after and gave them juicy research and military contracts and loans

how can a country be so KEKED?

Omfg Muhammad got rekt before he could even behead his first Christian.

Damn right.

Based Israel will remove kebeb and so will we.

I fucking love swimming in Muslim blood.

At first I was like

>Allah Akbar! Death to the American infidel!

Is this from a specific event/battle? You don't usually see dead Americans in the hands of the enemy like this.

>

But then I was like

>....

You're right based Israel is a great ally and deserve all of your money, g-d bless Israel my fellow cuck

>americans photograph dead mudslimes for intel

>mudslimes photograph dead americans for shitposting on syrian shadow puppet image boards

mohamadens hate the jew but the jew is the only thing stopping whites from wiping you out.

haha our brothers go to heaven unlike your soldiers go to hell kafir bastard die

God bless Israel.

I hope they kill many more Muslim kids.

>Our brothers go to heaven

Keep telling yourself that Ahmed.

All your brothers are getting ass raped in hell .

You're right let's all go die in middle east to protect based Israel!!

The only ones dying are Muslims.

>why does most of pol hate turkey
Some reddit tier tryhard edginess in this thread may be a reason for the hate

> this thread again

Those are not Americans you dumb roach

jew lovers

Gaaahahahaha, nice flying Turkroach

This.

you have to be human to get to heaven, cockroach.

Think of all the young and old US soldiers who deserved a better life than dying in middle east for israel? the mind of a cuck your country is lost)))

Can't wait to see you guys in hell with us

Think of all the dead Muslims.

fuck israel, fuck muslims, and fuck you

People are free to do what they want in their countries invading them to defend israel and saudi arabia is pathetic cuck shit)))

hahaha a helena silvia saint vai dar pra dois hoje, pro número um e pro npúmero dois dela (pro chefinho que vive dando mijada pra continuar no emprego, e o colega que vive fazendo merda só pra ajudar na moral da equipe) POR FAVOR dá até furar a camisinha meu bem, e não esquece de ter oprgasmo pensando no tico dos meus sobrinhos.

Hahaha! We will kill anyone.

you know people can hate both muslims and jews right?

Wasn't this way back at the beginning of the occupation?

Reminds me of those contractors' bodies that got strung up in Falluja.

It makes one think that Arabs, as well as being near feral, must be harbouring preety acute feelings of inferiority; every opportunity (not many) they get to tear at the bodies of Western soldiers, they go absolutely wild, as if it some how redresses an imbalance.

very sad desu. :(

Two of my personal kebab removals. This is what a SMAW HEDP round does to the human body.

>americucks will defend this

pathetic cuck keyboard warrior you're a slave to israel and saudi arabia
soldiers under stress become crazy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

easy to judge soldier from ivority tower when youre a sheltered middle class cunt))

you killed a child. you bastard you can only kill childiren because you would be roasted if you encounter a muslim warrior

At least our people have been to the moon.

>12,320,225,000,000

f@ms f@ms why are you fighting?
\//\

how much NASA money is sent to israel and saudi arabia instead? stop being cucks

You sir are a subhuman.
You went on fighting for the jews. There are good people everywhere, there are fucked up develish ideologies and doctrines everywhere. At the core of their human existence people are normally open and kind. But Islam, Judaism and Christianity has fucked humanity a bit more, and you fought for the worst of that, you fought for Judaism.

>Americans land on the moon: 1930
>Muslims worship the moon: Present Day

>Muslim warrior

>soldiers under stress become crazy
You have to be unhinged or otherwise maladjusted to begin with to justify that kind of behaviour. Combat doesn't turn all men in to amoral murderers and rapists.

My grandfather saw more (in N.Africa WW2, Palestine post-war) than any of those guys, yet remained a decent, level headed chap till his last day.

Can't wait to die for the kikes. Who's with me!

isis tier barbarism. fuck you

your grandpa is a nice guy but one exception doesnt invalidate factual data war brings the worst in men and ptsd is not just a sjw tumblr shit meme especially unjust wars

Nice job. Keep up the good work.

These aren't U.S. soldiers

Why do slavs sound drunk when they get angry

I honestly forgot Bulgaria was even a country. Hmm. Do you eat dirt there, or just bathe in it?

>from ivory tower
you mean basement

Fuck off mudshit. You buy american weapons and then shit on americans on fucking Sup Forums every single day.

i'm not drunk or angry only i have some sadness))

What does a dead body smell like?

>NIGGERS OF THE NORTH
Ireland doesn't deserve independence. I hope you cry like palatine

How come the only posts from Turkey on Sup Forums are about dead people or children?

Im sorry, what's bothering you?

\//\

It's their dream within a dream