You {white people} dna an abomination

>you {white people} dna an abomination
>my {black people} dna is good

what did he mean by this? im having a tough time unpacking this deep lyricism

>white people listen to this and say "it's a banger"
Lmfao is there a more fucked and cucked race?

Kill Whitey

>Lmfao is there a more fucked and cucked race?
def no

how did you reach this conclusion? kendrick is a lyrical genius, surely there is more to this line than meets the eye (or ear rather :P )

vINCE sTAPLES IS BETTER, just a fact that Sup Forums can't handle

Kendrick is a hack

White people were an abomination created by black scientists, therefore it's white people's fault.

fact

you know you can listen to music without being so triggered. is it small benis, jamal fucked your girl, or redtardation that causes your "cuck" fit? i know you can't help but scream it so finding triggers is the first step

SEETHING

KILL DA WYPIPO

You seem pretty upset by a single word. Are you sure he's the one throwing a fit?

not sure what you are talking about. because i called it a cuck fit? i am saying its like tourrettes, something triggers and its fucking cuck this or cuck that, not even making sense.

but seems you are a bit butthurt since its associated with the right so i would say the same thing if he had dropped privilege instead. that sooth your butthole? thinking calling out cuck retards automatically means you too?
hmm?

>mad that I insulted the white race
You've shown your true colors

see this is what i mean. i am not mad or even took your fits as insulting. i am just saying that cuck is an old maymay and usually comes out like some autistic tic. i am just wondering what triggered you so much so maybe can get to the bottom of it.

Well it's mostly because white people listen to music that insults their whole race lol

bootyblasted af

see this is good. but your last post you sed i mad cuz you insulted the white race. yet you dont like white people listening to music that insults their race. so which is it. are you like a self hating jew? or don't like hypocrites?

Wow wtf watch the J-word

sir no you are saying i am bootyblasted when clearly i am just trying to get some clarification. no one is bootyblasted though you seem to be upset enough to chime in. Do you think when people roll their eyes and say cuck faggot it automatically means you? why are you so defensive?

hmm why are you uncomfortable with the word jew? this is a new development i didnt expect

Kendrick is saying that racism is embedded in families and stretches far back than a couple generations. He's talking directly to Fox news here.

>(or ear rather :P )

>but your last post you sed i mad cuz you insulted the white race

nigger confirmed

sir i have to tell you i am no darkie. but the mention of white race seems to cause your butthole to clench. why the angry reaction. what if i said white people are racist but black people cant be? is your first thought to clench your fists and screech nigger nigger nigger, maybe bang your computer?

ye u bootyblasted

intersting. i am thinking you are triggered when people hear you say cuck and roll their eyes at a ded maymay being used. or maybe you feel personally attacked when someone says black people don't have the same privelege as white people. does that make you feel uncontrollably anxious and like you must say something?