Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wJKzWy_F8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why make the exact same thread over and over again though?

Nah dude I'm stickin with my fruit for now,maybe later.

wow you live a mundane a shitty life, hope that quater pounder brings some happiness to you.

Get me a furburger with some fuzz fries and a hair pie.
Don't forget the hot fudge enema

For me, it's the McChicken

because he's a fucking loser.
chekt

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Wtf is going on in this thread. Secret McD advertising?

what a fun wholesome story friend, thanks for sharing your experience with us! Hey, why don't you join us over at /r/wholesomewhimsey where we share our happy times with open and loving hearts?

mcdonalds taste like my granddads asshole

Yo! grab me a Big Mac!

Pick some up for Trump while you're there. He's still in bed and needs a snack before he starts his 3 hour 'work' day.

Atleast get something good ffs

Yes most likely.
I also keep seeing Marlboro threads on Sup Forums telling people to buy cigarettes. Philip Morris obvs trying to bump up his sales.

Now Ronald McDonald is doing the same.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

yes goy consume the calorine jew, get fat and addicted

kys

McChickens have mayonnaise on them, you goddamned idiot. Weak bait.

FUCK OFF RONALD
GUYS GO TO KFC ITS BETTER
WE HAVE HIGHER QUALITY CHICKEN AND BETTER SEASONING

NO, it's McChicken sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=7wJKzWy_F8Y

Well, I'll be ding-diddly-donged. Didn't know that.

I DONT GET WHY TOU FAGGOTS ADVERTISE HERE, AND NEVER /CK/ BUT THEN AGAIN IM ALSO THANKFUL THAT YOU DONT.
FUCK I HATE ADDBOTS.