Yo, any of you fags have real Craigslist stories...

Yo, any of you fags have real Craigslist stories? I've had a very normie life and have no experience with this kind of shit, is there anything I should know before replying to casual encounter ads? Should I just stay away from this shit altogether?

General Craigslist thread.

I once bought a set of kitchen knives off Craigslist. They were good knives. I cut a lot of vegetables with them.

Bought a surface pro and still love the damn thing a year or so ago off craigslist. That meeting led to me buying a house with the guy selling the surface as my realtor. Overall, would do again.

Met up with a woman who wanted someone to watch her get fucked by her dog on CL.
Was kinda hot and kinda disturbing.
The act was hot and she sucked my dick but the whole experience was weird as fuck

how hot was the dog tho?

Also got paid $200 for dressing up in a maid outfit and cleaning a kitchen while a well dressed man jerked off a few times
This was kinda fun as I love womans clothes and he provided everything and there was no sex. He was like 100% professional

Was a black lad. Still young but had a good ol dick on him

It's pretty much dead. I see desperate aids fags, prostitutes, old people. So if you want an STD. Or old junk there ya go

Black lab
She seemed to like having strangers see her dog befuddle her

Word

I hooked up with a pretty attractive korean(?) Girl off it. Advertised my athletic body, big cock, and that was looking for women or couples to play. She had never had a hung guy and was in a dry spell. First message was "hey". Had normal convo via email (behind my ex gfs back). Girlfriend was visiting her parents that weekend so I invited her over and banged. Came twice, her once. Tightest pussy I have had.

Nice
Not getting murdered of trafficed is usually a win for me. I have met up a few times from CL but more from local backpage sites. It feels safer

i never buy or sell on craigslist, i just read & post comments in the forums, sometimes do a little trolling but nice trolling, nothing too hateful or mean, dont want to make people too upset

I hooked up with a 7/10 chick during the day who put up an add for daytime fun. Turns out her hubby was at work and was a total cuck so he got off on her fucking several dudes per day while he was working then watching the video when he got home. It was pretty cool, knocked on the door, she opened in a tshirt and panties, took me to their bedroom, gave me head and let me raw dog her till I creampied her. Turns out I was like guy #3 for the day and she had 2 more lined up. Went over 1 other time for more fun but they stopped posting and havent heard from them for over a year now.

Used to post an ad saying i had a baby capuchin monkey for sale with all the papers and his shots. Would put my stepdads number on there. He would have a variety of people wanting to inquire. Went on for a couple of years. My mom would say “they are calling your stepdad about the monkey again.”

> be me
> be from somewhere else but the US
> go to craigslist
> about ten bigger cities
> ads from people who don’t even speak the local language and have pictures way too good for private ads
> craigslist is complete useless shit outside the USA

I'm bi, and used to do it regularly. It's become a shithole in my area, but I hear its still good elsewhere...

>Message a F4M ad, actually get a response
>Chick is ~5 years younger than me at the time
>Butterface, but nice, slim, hard body
>I didnt know it at the time, but she was cheating on her BF
>We fooled around a bit, I ate her out, she came hard enough to get a nosebleed somehow
>No sex past that

>I post looking for a femdom
>Chick replies after ages
>Shes about the same age
>Not a hamplanet, more like a baconmoon or pork-teroid
>Pegs the ever living shit out of me
>I fuck her, but she feels nothing
>Repeat 2-3 more times over a month or so

>He was like 100% professional
Professional masturbator? Does he live off it?

Yes, Op. Craigslist is a cruising site for homosexuals. Almost all the women on there are scammers asking you to prove you're not the Craigslist Killer, or they're prostitutes chased off of Backpage. That's it. If you spend too much time on that site, you'll end up hooking up with a dude. Been there, done that, bought the shirt.

>Post an M4M ad, looking for an older inked dude
>Get the usual ads from poo in loos, etc, mostly trash
>Get an reply from a dude whos like 45, but ripped as shit, covered in ink, etc
>Find out he lives in my neighbourhood, like one street over
>I was still M4M virgin at the time, so I invite him over a few times, no sex or anything
>Eventually I work up the courage to give him a blowjob
>Dude starts showing up at my place ever few days uninvited, looking for head
>I give him head for a few times, but never moves past that
>He eventually goes out west and never comes back

>Post another ad looking for a femdom
>Eventually get an email from a chick who, like the dude above, lives in my hood
>We meet up and go for a walk
>We talk a while, things going well, invite her to my place
>She wants a drink, I make one for her
>She wants another and another
>She fucking drinks me dry
>Got scammed by an alkie; no sex

>Back to cruising for guys
>Find ad of a guy looking to dominate a twink
>Send him a few pics, he wants to meet
>Meet him, things seem okay, we agree to have a playdate later
>Dudes like 50, not skinnyfat/average, but had a crazy dungeon in his place
>We have a few playdates, each one up the anti
>He has me role play his son
>Eventually, gets me to start wearing clothes he gives me
>Turns out its dead sons clothes
>I fuck off from that shit the second that tidbit drops

>Answer an ad from a couple
>A little older than me, but still youngish
>Idea was that we were gonna tag team the girl
>Turns out they both hoover my dick instead
>Was a one time thing, but fun enough

And any other time Ive gone looking I've gotten nothing. This is 6 times or so over a decade mind you...

Rewind a few years ago I had just turned 16. No drivers license but I legally could ride a 49cc scooter. I was curious and decided to reply to a home glory hole (expecting a female) I ride over to the trailer court where it was (This is a clean trailer ct btw) I didn't think anything bad would happen.
Make sure I'm at the right address. Right as soon as I walk through the open front door to my right was. Hallway with a big blanket over it and a large hole. He only spoke a couple words in total. Unzipped my pants pulled my dick out. Stuck my flacid small dick through and he started sucking. I felt a huge mustache on my cock up and down. I never came I was too nervous and I never got max hardness. I was very embarrassed and I look at his trailer every time I drive by

I'm a straight guy with a gf but sometimes when i jerk it alone i feel so many gay urges. I felt alot better about it once I started seeing other dudes on Sup Forums with the same status as me talking about their gay urges it made me feel. Little better

I was looking for a paint sprayer when I bought this house, I looked at some models and the nicest one at home depot was about 1000, I found a guy selling one for 600 brand new, and 650 with a brand new dewalt 12" compound miter saw (worth 650 alone) so I called and he sounded out of it and slurred it was sold. I knew this had to be stolen, and he was high, so I thought this motherfucker gonna do it again. I called a couple days later from a different number and he called back in a few days asking if I was interested. I went to pick it up and couldn't get an exact address so went to the area and called, hey dude can't find the place. He sent me to a parking lot so he was there with both items brand new in the box, home depot delivery stickers on them. Peeked in the boxes, paid the man, loaded those bitches in the back of my jeep cherokee, basically got a $1000 sprayer for free.

Another time my chainsaw was all deteriorated and I didn't have time to deal with the POS so I did some research and the Makita electric chainsaw got really amazing reviews, I didn't need one for remote places so that was the one I wanted. Check Craigslist and found one brand new, the guy got it as a gift and sold it for like 1/2 price. I love that chainsaw.