If Atlanta is fine, can we have a show with only White characters where every background Black person is an asshole...

If Atlanta is fine, can we have a show with only White characters where every background Black person is an asshole, racist dick or just a plain, mean stereotype?
Or would that be inappropriate??

just like real life

no. you can only be racist towards white people, but in doing so, it isn't racist behavior. it is known as justice.

The white SJW lady from the talk show wasn't mean though.

mad whyte boi

But Atlanta is a black show where every black person is an asshole, dick or stereotype

We have hundreds of shows like that. It's great.

>I havent watched the show
>but I sure as hell will complain about it

Fucking cac cave creature kill yourself

You fucking shitlord I hope you pay reparations to the bbc you cis white male privileged fuck..
> actually I would watch it

Do you need to eat a Big Mac to know it's a Big Mac? Same difference. I can post (((the're))) agenda from a mile away, no need to waste my time watching this blatant nigger white-hating bullshit.

>Food analogy
You know what's more annoying than Sup Forums? A Sup Forumsirgin

>get called out for not watching a show
>immediate response is to fall back on Sup Forums shit

we get it, you didn't watch the show
so why are you pretending this thread is about the show, user?

You're on Sup Forums right now you liberal nu male cuck faggot! Sup Forums is OURS.

this is a racist image, please delete it

Well at least I'm not on Sup Forums

So...a....reality show...?

lmao

lmao

>Whites need to get the fuck out of Atlanta
What did he mean by this?

so give me the tl;dr on this show. is it as liberal cancer as tv is making it out to be?

No, it's a realistic portrayal of race relations in the US, just from the black perspective.

It's fucking hamfisted and terrible when it brings up identity politics or race relations but outside that it's pretty good.

Essentially

White = Wrong/incapable of understanding

Black = Right/sage wisdom

If you want to be lectured on race by blacks it's a great show

It is not.
It's actually well directed, kinda weird and funny in its own way.
But Sup Forums needs to whine about something and there are black people in this show, so it's like a gym.

>from the black perspective

It's pretty unrealistic, then?

t. cuck

Not remotely, it's been openly critical of hip-hop/black culture and the types of weird scummy people they meet.

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

>(((the're)))
haha what are you doing you fucking idiot

>cac cave creature
DAS RITE! DAS RITE! WE WAS KANGZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious question. When did right wingers become the pearl clutching professional victims? I always hated liberals for doing this, but lately right wingers are getting way worse.

INB4 "We're just pretending to be whiny bitches, so it's okay!" or some bullshit like that.

It's called It's always sunny in Philadelphia

We already have one. It got 10 seasons

The Next Best Thing was that.

>go make your own shit and leave ours alone!
>they do
>WHY DID YOU MAKE YOUR OWN SHIT I WANT MY OWN SHIT THAT IS A DIRECT COUNTER TO YOUR SHIT

wut

>tfw can't stand the liberal circlejerking but like it because of the weird funny way its directed

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Nice straw man

There have been a million shows like that already. Hell, most American shows have had almost all white characters and the black people are either there just to make sure no one cries RACISM or to be a vehicle for poking fun at black people. How is that not obvious?

this
100% this

regardless if Atlanta is shit or not

lol stay mad whitey

Have people here even watched the show before they complain about it?

It really is Twin Peaks with rap and invisible cars.

Still needs more Darius.

Chicago P.D. is close to that, save for a few most of the black characters are thugs and criminals.

this thread is dead

>"p-please mr. shlomo, can we have just one tv show where we're the good goys?"

>ripping off Milo's rhetoric this blatantly
Why do SJWs try so hard to sound alt-right?

That's called "reality"

would you watch a show that's not meant for you?

oh right you must also watch my little pony

>all these triggered whiteys
smdh

We get Seinfeld and Girls, I think we can let them have this one

Jesus fuck don't you white faggots have Fullhouse, Seventh Heaven and Friends already?

The white dentist guy in the last episode is basically me

is this kino? should I watch it?

I liked The Wire unironically

It's our turn to suffer. There was this little thing called slavery and if your skin is white,you are guilty.

lol poltards triggered as fuck and cant handle the bantz. sounds like a certain other vocal internet group

I've got no problem with Atlanta.

I'm not going to watch it, but for years I've been telling whiners to make their own shit instead of crying about how they can't have our shit.

My problem is they are still crying about not being able to have our shit. Make a show without a few token blacks and see how fast they come sniffing around trying to shame you into over-representing black people in your cast.

They're about 13% of the population but think they should be about 60% of the characters in movies and television.

>i only think in extremes

Check your privilege.
Because the white race is in a position of power relative to the Africa American socio-ethnic community it is impossible for the show Atlanta to be "racist" towards whites.
Reverse racism isn't real.

>Girls

Hahahah white peoples amirite

Of course you can, youre white and you can have any TV show your pure white mind can conjure up , even if its the exact contrast of a show you cant even. You can even say you came up with it. Which technically you did because it would have the complete opposite polarity.

>Black person is an asshole, racist dick or just a plain, mean stereotype?

Do you realize that's what actually happens on the god damn show? Everyone's either a weirdo or an asshole

The name of the show should give you a clue

Why would a black perspective on race relations be inherently unrealistic?

>black people are the same as white people
>we get to treat white people as inferior
>there is no difference though between black and white
Yeah that's some good logic you have there

this show is hilarious. Not being ironic either.

this analogy doesn't even make sense

I know you're shitposting but still

>responding to a shitpost as if it were a person sincerely espousing their personal beliefs

You're actually legitimately just not bright are you

>positive white representation as far as the eye can see
>still uncomfortable with whites being portrayed negative on one black show
This is why black people don't take your problems seriously.

This. Needs more darius.

curb

Who said that? Who are you quoting?

i mean you can certainly try and make it, whether you get money for it and it will be on network tv is a different thing
this is america, you are always welcome to try