Have you ever proudly shown off your cock in a display of dominance like a real chad?

Have you ever proudly shown off your cock in a display of dominance like a real chad?

When a chad comes by and sees you do it, you'll have plenty of teeth to collect from the ground.

>like a real chad
Lol

I never have but the idea turns me on.

There is no greater pleasure than to watch the plebs stand in awe and marvel at the greatness of your mighty cock and be powerless to it.

yo what the fuck lmfao

Source please !

This is a faggot thread. Put your faggot dick away, faggot. KYS faggot GTFO of Sup Forums, faggot. DIE, faggot.

nothing that he is doing makes him a faggot.
are you a faggot?

girls can't mire for shit

found the woman

Just listen to you. What a pitiable loser.

Pulling out your dick in front of a girl is one thing, but in front of children is just pedo shit.

Does she likes it or not? I really cant tell why shes looking at it. She is so terrified she even afraid to move or she actaly likes it. I thougth normal girl would freak out seeing this in public.

Your either an angry woman or have a sad little cock not worth being proud of.

what would you do if they came over and grabbed it?

with little girls? stupid sick.

I wonder if women would love to see my cock in public...

showing your cock intentionally to other guys and other guys staring at your cock intentionally is pretty gay... I can't really understand the pleasure you guys get by staring at a close-up of someones cock.. even if you're interested in the peoples reaction there still is a close-up of someones cock, if you can ignore that, grats, if you can't that probably means you're gay.

Before v. after nipple erection result confirmed.

Post more pics of taking dick out in front of girls

So.... u r gay, by your very own definition..

???

I would have them suck it, then lead them to my dungeon for more. There they would be pleased to find their permanent home.

That's why u r probably alone. Creepy fucks show it in the way they walk/talk/look

if I didn't have a micro penis sure

obvious photoshop fakes

how do people get away with this

they don't

they used to i think, but now with the whole feminazi movement in full effect it's highly unlikely. (fun fact: this is a great way to granted the status of sexual predator)

Anyone have any good links to dick flash vids?

Enjoy your daily ass rape when they lock you up sick fuck.