Ask bitch I just met out to dinner last night

>Ask bitch I just met out to dinner last night
>Pay for the whole thing
>Go in for kiss when I drop her off
>She moves away and says she'll see me later
>Get text this morning saying she thought we were going as friends, hope she didn't give any of the wrong signals

Who the fuck assumes a guy they never met before asks a random girl out to dinner 'to make friends'

What's the best way I can tell this leech to fuck off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxgodskDNus
youtube.com/watch?v=PQG6bqHT8IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don´t know op.

I think tbh she is lying to you and that this is her way of saving her own ass in the situation.
Something similar happend to me recently.

> Be me
> See a familiar face from old school at college
> We start chatting and catching up
> Friends tell me she likes me (Both girls and guys)
> I like her
> I ask if she wants to join me for this nice extortion thing
> She says yes
> I am so fucking happy
> We go on the date it goes really well
> Could have kissed her if not so autistic
> Anyways we instantly talk about second date
> I need to go away for a month for date thing
> Tell her we could meet up during that time
> We agree on a place and day + approximate time
> I book table
> She does not respond to me telling her ( Messaging)
> Be couple of weeks later
> I come back
> Ask her out again
> she says yes again, fucking again...
> I tell her great
> She does not respond to messages again
> I tell her that if she wants to continue dating she needs to start responding
> She tells me she had boyfriend and saw us as friends.

Moral of the story:
I think girls just use the "as friends" excuse because they are to insecure/assertive to tell someone they just did not like you in that way when they get to know you.

To be honest I could see how in your situation, the girl could see you asking to hang out as friends.

Or you could have just blown it by not making a move on the first date and she decided she wanted someone else

Leech? You're the leach bro, get the hint that she doesn't want anything to do with you. She tried you out, found out you're a beta weirdo, and is being a fake bitch to separate herself from you now. You don't have to tell her to fuck off, she already told you first

You fucked up on date or she just liked the attention you gave her. Anyway you dont have to tell her to fuck off. She probably wont contact you again.

No one goes on a date as friends. That cunt was clearly using you. Call her a gold digging cunt bitch

Nah I'm almost certain she just wanted the free meal.

She deserves to get fucked over

It's hard to reject someone. Instead of saying "sorry user, youre too short/ugly/cringey/fat/poor/boring to date they do this to spare you further insult. It would have been worse if she did kiss you. Men do the same thing.

She probably was just as disappointed in the fact you turned out to be a dud.

She's not leeching. You misread her signals/presumed too much.

Best advice: don't ask her out again. Move on.

>being so beta as to want revenge on a girl for not liking you back
and people wonder why Sup Forums is such a popular place for school shooters

you fucked up by reaching for a kiss.

Your suppose to be cold and act like she isnt shit that makes them crave for you

I want revenge for wasting my time and money.

You virgins are so naive. I already have a gf, all I wanted from this hoe was to be a decent side bitch.

well by her reaction of you your still on training wheels keep trying my freind

“Fuck off.”

This.

You should have said "alright, cya", and left it at that. It would have drove her fucking crazy. She'd be wondering if you liked her, etc.

It was a test, and you didn't pass. Don't look at yourself for the reason why, maybe she's looking for someone different?

It does seem like you're a fucking retard since you got rejected and now you want us to tell YOU to tell HER how to "fuck off" (she did that to you already, by the way.)

So take revenge on yourself, you're the only one here who wasted time and money.

You don't seem like you can even HANDLE having a side bitch, especially catching feelings over a denied kiss. You virgin loser.

There's an art to not getting caught cheating, and composure is #1. You are a fucking idiot.

Pic related. OP in his natural habitat.

How I dated:

> first date is never dinner
> meet for drinks (coffee or cocktails)
> keep it casual
> if you click, set up a dinner date
> gauge her interest BEFORE the bill comes
> if she just wants to be friends.. Split the bill
Stop giving women free meal tickets with your sense of chivalry. "Equality" is being used as a unilateral lever in womens favor only. Your experience is an example.

U need da gaem, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=xxgodskDNus
youtube.com/watch?v=PQG6bqHT8IY

trust me, this is the real deal

This. It's the nicest way to let someone down without being a bitch about it. Most guys will take offense to any criticism and rejection, so it's just better to go with the "friends" excuse. Be happy that she took the nice route here. It means that she probably thinks you're a good guy, just not right for her. There's still a positive to be taken from this.

God damn when did Sup Forums become so sjw. These are all reddit teir responses, what the fuck.

No deviousness, no fun, y'all some lame ass niggas fo real

sue her is small claims court for 1/2 of the dinner. for the principle of the thing.