Meatcucks

>meatcucks

this is my favorite

I love Vegansidekick

and another.

i'm not going to participate in the inevitable shit storm though. just posting the ones i have because they're funny.

Dude is a master of crafting men from straw.

>what's different about pigs and dogs
Maybe the fact that we domesticated dogs from a predator species and have lived alongside them as trusted companions for literally tens of thousands of years

Or maybe the fact that dogs don't yield nearly as much, or as nutritious, or as delicious meat as pigs

Or maybe the fact that pigs can eat basically anything and grow to edible maturity much faster than dogs

Or maybe any one of the other hundred reasons that the two are nothing alike in this regard. Jesus christ those plants really have rotted your brains.

You pussies are hilarious. How's that low T treating you?

First off, dogs being pets is not "how we treat 'em", it is indeed a caracteristic of the animal. The difference is that the dog is an animal who has been breed and domesticated by humans, so they are literally animals made for being keep as pets. While pigs, also breed by humans, are simple made to be very prolific animals to kill and eat.

Also, answering your question, yeah it's okay for you to eat dogs if thats what you are into. They won't taste as good as pigs however, because that's not what we breed them into.

I know this shit posts are a bait btw, but i know there are stupid people who won't understand that people that eat meat don't give a fuck about animal suffering. They enjoy meat, and don't care if a fucking pig dies.

I would fucking eat human meat if it tasted good and it wasn't illegal, like I don't care lol

pigs are almost genetically identical to humans, and therefore share a lot of parasites and diseases with us.

that doesn't have any bearing on what I said, which was that pig flesh is more nutritious (in terms of calories and fats) than dog meat.

dogs are high tier carnivore predators
pigs are omnivore prey animals
omnivore prey animals have more nutritious meat than carnivore predator animals
literally not an argument
false equivalence and strawman
not an argument

Technically yes you can kill your dog since it's considered property

Vegans make the best soylent green. Thanks vegans!

asians eat dog

>yfw

soon ITT:

high cholesterol faggots without vegan powers. Stay at an objectively higher risk of ischaemic heart disease and colon cancer faggots

well i also like to work out so i dont see how that affects me in any way besides de colon cancer part but it really i prefer to live with a minuscule higher chance of cancer than eating 20 kg of plants just to have a balanced diet

K. Have fun with the decreased intelligence and general sluggishness being purely vegan gives you.

It's to each their own

The logical response is that it's fine to eat dogs.

Which anyone who's been to a chinese buffet before has already done plenty of times, so who cares, amirite?

Right.

Long time hunter here, my dog shares my passion thus making it different from a piglet