What is some essential Buscemi?

What is some essential Buscemi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9lbju1WpsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I said what is some essential Buscemi? Come on Sup Forums, can we have one thread where we actually discuss an actor in a television & film context?

Boardwalk Empire

samefag

Nah. I'm OP, and the second post. Boardwalk guy and you are apparently the only other two people who know who Steve Buscemi is.

i liked him in !the island!

Flight 93

Is Trees Lounge any good? I have been thinking about watching it.

Armageddon
Ghost World
The Big Lebowski
Con Air
Fargo
Reservoir Dogs

He's been in some good movies.

One of my favorite movies.

Resoviour Dogs. It's his best role.

Con Air
Reservoir Dogs
Boardwalk Empire
Desperado
Armageddon

>Armageddon
>good

There's a few I don't recognise on your list, but I don't want your opinion on them because I clearly can't trust you to not be a pleb.

I half-watched once when it was in late and I came home wasted. I don't remember much about it but I remember it was interesting enough that I wanted to watch it again sober. I still have yet to do this though.

Billy Madison

>Armageddon
>not good
You're the pleb here, friend.

And if you haven't seen some movies off that list what are you doing on Sup Forums?

Ghost World could be the contentious one cause it is an indie flick. However it has Scarlett Johansson and Thora Birch in it so it's worth the watch just for the two of them.

Fuck off it was a fun ass flick.

The whole crew had great chemestry and made the whole movie worth it just to watch them. And this has to be one of Buscemis funniest roles

That was meant for you....

Douche

How new are you? I'm the one who said Armageddon is good you stupid fuck.

When I wrote
>not good
I was quoting the person who said Armageddon is not good.

I responded too quickly. It's 3am and passions run high.

I apologize.

>There's a few I don't recognise
>a few
>from that list

You haven't been watching non-cartoon movies for long have you kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9lbju1WpsQ

Every Adam Sandler movie.

>subjecting yourself to a whole Adam Sandler movie for the few minutes of Buscemi

You're a stronger man than me.

My love for 'cemi burns bright.

Read an article somewhere where it showed that he was a firefighter during 9/11. Pretty cool for a actor, have not seen it since and sources come up light on it so can't really verify.

He made boardwalk empire tho

Is it just me or does he look quite handsome here/

You'd be surprised how much of looking handsome comes down to finding your look and working it.

back2reddit, friend

Romance & Cigarettes