What the fuck did guys like Began do before the apocalypse? He's so cartoonish that I can't imagine him the real world...

What the fuck did guys like Began do before the apocalypse? He's so cartoonish that I can't imagine him the real world, just some swinging dick working at a warehouse or something just waiting for the apocalypse so he can finally be a giant dick to everyone.

>just waiting for the apocalypse so he can finally be a giant dick to everyone.
literally me. I'd take out your whole family to be Negan's little guy.

wasn't this show about zombies

Zombies have been background noise since season 2.

Wasn't he a used cars salesman? He's definitely sleazy as fuck.

little league coach / used car salesman

sold cars in the summer, taught 9 months a year

It's about the horrors that lie within the hearts of man, maaaaaan.

Anyone who watched this show after season two has helped to make television even stupider than anyone thought possible.

Everyone in flyover country deserves to die for making this show popular.

Fuck you.

We ARE the zombies.

and The Governor was a librarian.

Are they trying to tell us something?

There's only so many times you can have a zombie pop out from behind a tree and bite someone before even normies get bored of it.

I thought it would be like drill instructor or something

The apocalypse creates guys like Neegan. Look at how in WWII, random mild-mannered German and Japanese office clerks turned into the batshit crazy fuckers behind Dachau and Unit 731. Or how British agricultural scientists were all making new brands of wheat or whatever, then WWII rolls along and they invent a type of anthrax so dangerous that it literally makes any land it touches uninhabitable for centuries.

Yet Negan is like the fifth demented overlord they come across.

You can only have so many plotlines in a zombie apocalypse storyline too.

>we have to find the government safe zone
>we have to find a cure
>eek! zombies
>evil local warlords, commentary on human nature and anarchy or whatever
>evil military, commentary on human nature and fascism or whatever

But he has quips and is extra gory.

I'm honestly wondering whether I'll continue watching this. Glenn's death hit me really hard, I mean did they have to do that?? Don't get me wrong, I love TWD, I'm obsessed with it LOL, but if they're going to be reckless and kill of characyers I like I'm done.

That's my point, TWD being 7 seasons long is a joke. It's bound to repeat itself.

The survivors...are the walking dead...

A show about zombies overstayed it's welcome around 2 seasons in.

he strikes me as someone from san fransisco. an upper middle class suburbian privileged fag

perphaps it's not the dead, but the LIVING that are the walking dead.

He'd fit right in the military. Probably was a marine.

>Glenn's death hit me really hard

would you say it was an... eye-opener?

DELET THIS

Some speculate that the living are the real danger...The Walking Dead as some would suggest