Never listened to Kate Bush before. FUCK. How does she do it...

Never listened to Kate Bush before. FUCK. How does she do it? She was like 18 at that time and the album is consistently 10/10 througout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLaJaEgm3KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she just has one of those voices desu, i heard this at 16/17 and i was a bush fan from then, check out hounds of love next

By having an army of men help her write and record it.

Did they model Asuka after her?

>le edgy i hate all women guy

go to discogs and see that all songs were written by her

>Kate Bush
Are you gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=lLaJaEgm3KQ

I don't hate women. But the idea this album is good purely because of her is silly.

>I don't hate women.

you declared that she had an army of men help her write it when she literally wrote every track herself. how is that level of indifference to research not based around confirmation bias?

Because you're pretending that 1) music is defined purely by lyrics and 2) that the men she was working with would demand a writing credit for their contributions.

>how soes she do it

That's why she's Queen of Sup Forums

haha you think kate bush is like madonna or something oops

She wrote the music as well.

Because your first album is your life's work up till that point and considering Kate was surrounded by music from her brothers and had been playing music pretty much her entire life she had a lot to go on. When Dave Gilmour came to see her demos she showed him like 100 songs or something ridiculous, including stuff like Man With The Child In His Eyes, James and The Cold Gun etc which made up the first album.

>moving goalposts around and blindly speculating just so life continues to conform to his political agenda

enjoy that shit m8. just know that you're the horseshoe equivalent of overly placating male feminists.

Man I wish I was that driven as a kid and didn't grow up around boundless entertainment.

HER SMUG AURA
IT MOCKS ME

I've spent the day listening to Carla Dal Forno.

I have no beef with women, I have beef with people pretending Kate Bush is anything remarkable.

Epic

it took you 2 hours to come up with that one?

same bro

Fuck off.

>yfw it's not even possible to become an artist as good as Kate unless you started music at like 8 years old

Wait until you hear The Dreaming.

Just listened to this yesterday for first time aswell, it truly is a 10/10 album and also her best album