What hapend yo the stoner threads?

What hapend yo the stoner threads?

about to roll a fat spliff with some s5 haze. any other dutchfags hanging around here?

not a dutchfag but about to smoke a bowl.

about to rip some purple cookies and hopefully vape it soon

just smoked a few bowls of some super lemon haze, pretty baked. About to go work out

nice. what strain you rocking. what kinda setup u got?

mexican weed

Vaping some Lemon Sour Diesel and got some Red Cango at home - nice Canadian medical Sativa's

I will help your stoner thread Sup Forumsro, but only because that is some sad looking chalky shit

>isthatwhatyousmokin?.jpeg

some sativa called piney the elder and, im smoking out of a shitty little 5 dollar bowl. lol

Lools good for me, but I live in a small town where you're forced to take what you can get.

Mah nigga

premium mexican weed

can you still buy mushrooms there?

got some OG Kush and a chunk of Moroccan hash... Waiting for a pizza to come out of the oven

Some bluepower from sincity seeds grown by me

Blueberry, Floral hash, with a hint of pin.

Absolutely disgusting.

Some bluepower #2. Lemon, pin, kush pheno

I get that 'kill a rhino' Colorado shit. Smoking an 18% Pineapple Chunk and a 21% trinity right now. Only pay $10/gram for legal shit I can walk around with.

>legitimately sorry you only can get taintweed

Some drying on racks

yeah in all designated smartshops. when i was 15 i let my cousin buy some for me. had a blast and done a lot since. there's like 15 different kinds aswell. some have a better body high or more of a spacetrip.

Some jared up

that looks fucking tasty man!

Some of this on racks

Thanks.
Some sinfully sour (sour jack x sage n sour OG)

Same nug, just last week of flush. Swole

dude shit looks primo

Jesus Christ, you'd smoke THAT?

The resin I scrape out of my bowl is more appetizing than that.

This was #1 this is the #4 phenotype. Citrus candy pheno

Thabks. Its alright, the bluepower was way better tbh. This one was a yield>qaulity strain. It was good, but basic topshelf. Huge yield though
#3, sour, spicey, kushy, earthy, weirdness.

Then the #4.

Lemon fuel pheno.
Shit picture, but best pheno, great bud

less bud, more tits

i feel ways about things.

I've been sober for a year, monthly piss tests. After I'm done with this shit I'm going to vape huge bags of gorilla wreck #4, sobriety is some bullshit. Life was better in every way when I could get high. Greetings from Finland.

Some outdoor this time, sinmintcookies

ok

That looks like shit I know middle School kids that smoke better bud then that lol

Im reading online that they were banned in 2008 and now you can just buy truffles, whats up with that?

Over her in california is legal now so maybe everyones just too stoned to make threads

I miss getting high. My job.just started random testing fing assholes.