Percentage of population judged to have anti-Semitic views (from the ADL GLOBAL 100 study)

Percentage of population judged to have anti-Semitic views (from the ADL GLOBAL 100 study).

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

elespectador.com/noticias/politica/antisemitismo-colombia-articulo-421672
agenciadenoticias.unal.edu.co/detalle/article/en-colombia-si-ha-existido-antisemitismo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRANCE NO!

>High percentage of arabs
Color me surprised.

>poland
>41-50

max 3000 jews in poland

Huh. Kind of surprised by South Korea.

What did the Jews ever do to Colombia?

Occupied Territory of Palestine Data N/A
-----------------------------------------------------------

how can we be anti-semitic if we are semites ourselves?

all three axis countries are totaly cucked

>Not hating kikes, the vermin of world

That's absolute bullshit for Serbia.

>Colombia
>Panama
>Dominican Republic

Why these LatAm countries hate Jews so much?

Why is Sweden so low then?

Yeah, it's not like they really know what Jews are, the just know that they aren't Korean. You'd see a similar number of anti-white views, and higher anti-Jap or anti-Chinese or anti-black.

americans are the bigges good goys in the world

Why do you hate me. Also nice hitler dubs.

>Colombia

Am glad

I'm glad we're green. Israel should always come first.

>Hungary
>same percentage as the muslim countries
not surprised

The difference is Murika is full of Jew worshipers and countries like Vietnam don't know what Jews are.

I'm Dominican and I wasn't aware this was a thing. Jews are completely irrelevant in our society in 2016.

Magic of YES.

>t. Icek Goldbaum

>88
Based Middle East and Africa, and South Korea and whatever those countries in Latin America are

>hungary and serbia

honestly why did these nations trigger ww1 again?

You again. Ugh. So you've also been deprived of a geographical education huh?

>Based middle east and Africa.
Yeah those are just about the nicest places in the world right!

>ADL judgement on what constitutes anti-semitism

>Thoughts?

You wasted my time with a self-promotional piece justifying the existence of the ADL.

I checked the questions they used for this.
Agreeing that jews talk too much about the 6 gorillion is already antisemitic for them.

The fact that US got 0-10% really shows that they are the goyest of goys

USA are good goys

Oy vey!

The average American doesn't care about Jews, really. We hate Muslims far more.

You are literally the most autistic kid on Sup Forums

Should be higher than that.
We openly hate jews and one of our top insults is calling someone a jew.

Hungarians didn't want war. Germans did.

>Uruguay
>31 - 40%
Good

Why would I hate Canada?

Colombia why?

>guaranteed replies
JIDF you are pretty much giving yourself away

Hell yeah, gas the kikes

>everyone near Israel hates Jews
sums up why Europe kicked them to the middle east

Because the west needed a reason to protect its empire from austrayan hungary
what then was germany had no colonies or real global power
it didnt want to be depend on whatever prices the other empires lay on them, i.e. the brits, france, spain, holland, etc
all nations who had a lot of colonies had most global power therefore if Germany gained such ambitions those should be squashed was the attitude all people felt like at the time.
Having colonies sometimes even still condoning slavery was something to be admired, it meant respect and power on the world theatre stage.

I was clearly implying that I'm Jewish. My family left Poland in the 1930s. Maybe it had something to do with this.

you are wrong, most whites if not all relatives i know here in France hate the jews to a point it's barely believable.
Historically we are the church's daughter and we spoiled and killed kikes since 1.5k years in all the ways possible to imagine.
France is the realm of antisemitism if you stop to swallow the bluepill and stop watching the goy.tv

Nobody even knows about jews in Belgium...
This map is bullshit

Wrong neighborhood schlomo

I know, I was kidding as well.
And I don't hate Jews personally. My views on them are ambiguous.

>based poles
>based gooks
>based incas
>based greek

This is why there is an exodus of Jews out of France.

Nah I think I'm fine.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, anti-semite. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, racist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, goy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tookus off the face of the continent, you little khara. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you אידיוט מחורבן. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy.

So why are you so cucked and degenerate beyond imagening, almost on Sweden level?

You literally planted the seeds of cultural marxism.

Everyone hates Juan Manuel santos (our president)
in one interview he just said " We are proud to be called the Israel of South America " already the jewish families in Colombia rule the political world

elespectador.com/noticias/politica/antisemitismo-colombia-articulo-421672
agenciadenoticias.unal.edu.co/detalle/article/en-colombia-si-ha-existido-antisemitismo.html

Our youth in the big cities and universities is becoming more tolerant each year, but fortunately most of us are glorious and redpilled rednecks.

Lol, stupid goyim. White people and arabs will fight each other to the death. After they are weak from war their countries will be flooded with mudskins and we will finally have our goyim class!

even if we hate them they are still our masters, same for you.
They know they can push their agenda as far and as fast as they want it, since freemasons and jews totally control our nation (to be more accurate jews here control the masons).

If you have a little historical background of France you should know that freemasons rules the country since the french revolution.

Not so fast, 猶太人

How can a chicks ass look so flat from that angle