Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I accidentally hit the back of my head kinda hard on a smooth brick wall, then again pretty hard. It’s been about 24 hours since. I’ve been a little dizzy and tired. Am I going to die/should I see a doctor/am I fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7BNQ3eBn8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Concussion. Google it.

Am I ok though? I didn’t black out.

You just misaligned your brain, smack the front of your head against a brick wall twice or once really hard and it should fix you up

Only serious advice plz

>trusts random anons over a medical or .gov website

just kill yourself man.

serious advice: eat a dick

Go to sleep. See how you feel after.

take a really long nap, totally alone and don't tell anyone anything or else they risk waking you up

Dizzyness and fatigue are common symptoms of a minor concussion. If the issues persist for more than a week, seek proper medical attention.

Move out of your parents house so your alcoholic dad can't smack you around anymore

Sounds like a concussion. You don't need to be knocked unconscious to get a concussion (I know from personal experience). Just get some rest and don't move your head around too quickly...you'll just make the injury worse. You basically bruised your brain.

You can take pain meds, but do NOT take any NSAIDs. This means NO Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Celebrex, Diclofenac, etc. ONLY take over the counter acetaminophen, and don't take more than 3000mg per day. You'll feel fine within a week.

If you start vomiting or the symptoms get worse within 24 hours, see a doctor.

kek

Your already dead, welcome to hell. The refreshments are for staff only and the pool is filled with lava

i m concussion and you have a doctor

I should mention that not all concussions are from literal "bruises" on the brain, but some are. That's why NSAID pain relievers should never be taken, as they would make internal bleeding worse.

Also, stay away from drugs and alcohol for a few days, in case you didn't think of that yourself.

Sounds like you’ve dislocated your brain. What you need to do is find a sturdy wall and run your head into it as hard as possible. It might knock you out but if you did it correctly then youll pop it back in like in the movies

Godspeed user

dead serious. if it stays out of alignment and swells into place you will require surgery. source: medfag

Doctor here, I can confirm this is a practice used in hospitals. It's called Concussion Reversion and it usually involves a nurse holding a special medical bat while other nurse holds the patient still. Then you just hit hard on the opposite side of the skull to put brain into it's place and correct the pressure inside skull.
You can do it easily in home as well.

yeah just like deleting system32 only with your brain
TOP fucking KEK

Sometimes insurance covers it but its kinda expensive and can easily be done by anybody really

Actual doctor here. This is a troll post and will kill you.

Get some bed rest and take acetaminophen for pain. Your brain will heal within a week or so.

youtu.be/a7BNQ3eBn8U

BINGBING BONG

Alcohol is a drug

Slick, but this is also a troll post, DO NOT take acetaminophen. only take asprin, it is made from willow bark and anything else could cause internal bleeding. Really load up on that asprin tho, it takes a bunch to work as good as the big pharma rip-offs.

Fuck off

as long as you haven't had any head pain, significant hearing or vision loss, or anything like that, you're good.