Why is every failure and shortcoming in Jordan's carreer overlooked but everyone looks at Lebron with a magnifying...

Why is every failure and shortcoming in Jordan's carreer overlooked but everyone looks at Lebron with a magnifying glass?

Because he literally left basketball to baseball and he sucked on a fucking double A league.

He's a fucking failure.

The guy played three years of college and retired three times but people give shit Lebron for resting one regular season game.

Because one of them has a lot more rings that outshine any shortcomings.

What shortcomings? He lost to the the contender Bucks, the g.o.a.t. Celtics team with Bird and McHale and the Bad Boys Pistons aka the baddest motherfuckers in that era, no shame in that. All the teams he beat in the Finals would sweep Durant's Warriors.

>All the teams he beat in the Finals would sweep Durant's Warriors.
Awful shitpost user.

Nike brainwashing

I've never seen a worse opinion

cause Jordan's shortcomings were mostly expected

he never lost as a favorite (if you don't count that Orlando series after he came back) but he has also never won a single series as an underdog

there really isn't much to discuss

Well you see it was more to it then just resting one regular season game my friend.

Don't forget the game where he quit on his team cause the AC was not working.

Oh and don't forget how he called out his teammates during games.

Oh and don't forget when he complained that he needed more players.

Oh and don't forget at one point he couldn't "move" so his teammates had to carry him off.

I'm pretty sure there are a few others but they don't come to mind at the moment.

Imagine if we saw every moment of every game Pele and Maradona played. They would be considered Giroud and Gotze tier

Jordan never failed at basketball ever. He's 6/6 in finals

Most of those who like to highlight the help LeBron gets at Cleveland will also remain silent about the stacked team MJ had during the second three-peat.

He's a pippen babby.

LeBroid fans are pathetic.

>going 0-82 is more impressive to plebs than making the finals

lmao

Personally I hate when people bring up shit like this because any team that was won NBA finals always had a well rounded team.

That goes for
MJ
Kobe
Lebron
Curry
Pierce

The list goes on

has won*

fixed

Which is the difference between Jordan and LeBron. LeBron had early choking issues but he could carry a worse team over a better team. I think Jordan would have won with Bron's teammates in 2011, but lost last year.

Six rings.

LeBron is douche

Jordan is retired
Lelbron will be idolized too one day

the internet and social media

Because MJ literally had the flu and played with a fever but LeBron whines about being tired in the regular season.

this

lebron is easily one of top 5 players of all time

he actually never whines about it or even talks about it unless asked, he just sits games. because hes gone to 6 straight nba finals while jordan when he was going to the finals every year didnt even string together 6 straight playing seasons. lebron has already played almost as many seasons as jordan including the wizards years