Need some basic advice. I'll keep it short

Need some basic advice. I'll keep it short.

>Talking to girl at work
>We have a pretty good connection
>There's times where she says we can't be closer (friendzone)

>But after a while her and end up closer. Even hooking up

>Last time she says she's seeing someone.
>One day after work we get close again

>She says "I love... " then stops but I say I love her. She says she loves me back

>After some days she texts me being pissed and how I pulled some bullshit the night we hooked up

>Then she says it wasn't her. And that the other guy was jealous

So now I don't care about the other guy. And I do care for her. But also kinda mixed if I should just take what I can get. Or if I should try to get a relationship with her.

Help a Sup Forums fag out. Thanks

You are dating a crazy person

Also the first few times she did the "We shouldn't do this" I was feeling pretty bad. But now I don't feel too bad. Its annoying since I know we will just end up doing stuff a day after

Is it worth it?

Is it possible to date a crazy girl and just do it for some good action but not become too mindfucked?

you're the side guy, shes going to string you along hence why you're getting the mixed feelings. Either end it and stick to it or be her side bitch.

just fuck her. she's actually just a slut. I'm not trying to be edgy or "alpha." She isn't worth any real effort or time investment. Don't pursue anything serious, and keep your options open when messing around with her. Find someone who doesn't try to play hard to get and doesn't pursue other people while she is with you.

Also seems I always pick weird and crazy girls

And I'll admit her looks are a big factor. As well as that she's pretty damn intresting despite this shit

crazy train

Clearly she thinks you're gay and that's why she fucks the jealous guy but with alpha mach skills

Good point. I've been less emotional about it now. Its like "Oh she's gonna be distant again ". So my feels aren't in as much problems now.

Talked to my friend about it. He said just get what you can. Go live your life. And if you get action go ahead.

we never regret what we do, we only regret what we dont do

How am I gay if we do stuff. Is that a thing lol?

I'll update y'all tonight if something happens. It should be a damn bet

>Will she be a cunt
>Will we have a good time

Kind of get it. But in my case what do you mean?

sometimes, when a girl goes from One D to the other, but takes some time to do it and is basically faithful to each D, you can fool yourself into thinking she's not a whore.

But the situation you're describing? No way man. 100% slut. there's not a loyal bone in that body - except for yours.

I used to be involved with a girl like that. I learnt that those relatonships are bullshit. Tbh she sees you as a weak pushover that she can use to make herself feel better. Prove her wrong and do yourself a favor. Forget about her. Ghost her sorry ass

/thread

Nope. I tried and I have the patience of Job. Well, had*

Yeah, I wouldn't put to much effort in OP. I think the term is "low option value".

So is it alpha to just hook up when I can. But drop any heart feels

Cause she's still hot. I mean ass is ass and pussy is pussy right?

you'll save her from him, he'll save her from you.

you're an idiot to waste time with this bitch. fuck her when she's down for fucking but keep your options open for women more suitable to serious relationships.

I want a fucking Big Mac, OP!!!

RUN

Tap out cunt, she's obviously fucked in the head.

This won't change just because she's with you, it just means she'll treat you good for a while, then YOU will become the other guy.