Trump's 15-state strategy

Do you think it will work?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/qZGNV
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/13/immigrant-naturalization-applications-up-since-october-but-past-years-saw-larger-increases/
marketoracle.co.uk/Article50606.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does the color coding represent?

Why would he even bother with West Virginia? There's no way that they vote for Clinton

blue = solid democrat
light blue = leans democrat
yellow = swing state
red = republican

NH? Maine? CT? VA?
NY should be dropped CA too.

but that's not 15 states

Psychological warfare, he wants to make Hildebeast compete in every state.

From a purely polling perspective FL, OH, OR, PA are the only states on this map Trump could flip

I think they're pointing out the unusual ones in his strategy.

For comparison, according to Nate Silver's map (the guy who called the last 2 national elections right), these are the states Trump will lose.

Maine is full of people dumber than Lobsters. No telling what they will vote for.

Trump could win CA if we removed San Francisco from it...tempting thought...

>Nate Silver

>Nate Silver

>Nate Bismuth

>Nate fucking Silver

It'll be interesting, and shocking, if 3 Southern states go blue besides Florida.

It'll signal the slow end of the "Southern Strategy", if the Democrats make inroads into the heart of the GOP's solid territory.

hes winning in Oregon, its pretty funny.

>Arizona going blue during an election where immigration is at the forefront
>Georgia going blue
>North Carolina going blue
Jesus fuck you're retarded.

>Nate Silver

Nate Silver also said that Trump was a joke candidate that couldn't possibly win the Republican Nomination, refusing to accept what was plain as day right up until Cruz and Kasich dropped out.

Here is my map, Sup Forums: 270towin.com/maps/qZGNV

>losing georgia
U wot m8?

I helped recall our corrupt spic governor and elect the Governator, Trump has a slim chance if he puts out his case for immigration to the norteños, because they don't like wet backs either.

Highlighting the murders of Mexican Americans and black by scrap wet backs could win him some votes. If he can get that message on the mainstream airwaves.

here's my map

probably wont last desu, i imagine there are a lot of bernouts registering protest votes against hill the shill that will ultimately bend the knee by november

it's fun to dream tho

He's also over 30% with Hispanics...that's higher than what Mittens got

>goal is middle of May
>May 3

Is there anything he can't do?

screencap this

he wont win Florida, he pissed off the Cubanos

>270towin.com/maps/qZGNV
Trump's real problem is all the dumbass PC white women who don't won't to "offend" anyone and vote Democrat.

If he gets over 60% of the white vote he wins period, he needs to improve his polling with whites

It's fucking brilliant.
People saying it isn't are retarded.

He purposely included states like NY and CA to pull away attention from states like PA, NJ, and Oregon.
If Trump said "Yeah, I'm gonna target PA and make it red." suddenly it would be the talk of media and how he can't do it.
But if he says "PA is one of the states, but you know, I REALLY think I can get New York and California ya know?"
Now their focus is entirely on the far-left states and they think it makes him look weak for thinking he can get those states.

>beat Florida's own Cuban senator
>h-h-he pissed off the cubanos!
people who think cubans and hispanics have similar voting patterns are retarded

>Alabama blue
>TEXAS blue
>South Carolina blue
>Kentucky blue
>Kansas blue
>Arkansas blue

I swear, you might actually have Down's Syndrome.

He does much worse with college-educated whites.

One of my best mates in the U.S. is a Cubano, he absolutely hates wetbacks and voted for Trump.

Hispanics aren't monolithic, there is a big split in voting patterns between the white (Spanish) and nonwhite (Latino) ones

And he does have a chance, at least in NJ and maybe more.

Really makes you think...

>Their state doesn't decide entire elections
How can anyone besides Florida and Ohio even compete?

There does appear to be some difference.

Are Cubans the uncle tom's of Hispanics?

I love how Sup Forums is riddled with contrarians that dont read up at all, The lib media is right in stating that Trumpfags tend to be white doods without college degrees.
Listen you stupid faggot, of course all spics vote for different parties depending on where they live. In southern florida and parts of the Southwest they're republicans. In the Northeast, Chicago, LA they vote democrat. If you read the local reports (ie Miami Herald) there is a general consensus that the Cubans dont like Trump.
All the meme magic in the world wont save Trump unless he gets the spic vote

He's within margin of error in Jew Jersey and Michigan, also winning in Oregon.

Going after CA and Jew York opens up the back door in PA, MI, and NH which are going to be critical states this cycle.

Nah. He just ripped off a checkerboard pattern.

At least with Nate Silver's map I can find a large number of potential Democrats (via other maps) through African-American and Hispanic-Americans populations in North Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia.

Cubans fucking HATE commies.

This is the most likely outcome, assuming Clinton drops her spaghetti at least once during a debate, and Trump can really hit home with the ads for Pennsylvania.

Bullshit. They vote democrat accross the board. In Florida it is a little different, but they're still democrats.

I called Bush getting reelected, Obama being elected and reelected. I also called the last 7 of 8 superbowls and all I do is watch the finals.

If your criteria is "got the last two right", is my guess worth more than Nate Silver's?

>NH
>Blue

I'd say Clinton is favored to win 55-45%

Alright, so I understand the idea of "They live around the nogs, so they vote Republican" However, how is it that sheer numbers don't overwhelm the deep south? There would have to be at least SOME Conservative blacks, r-right?

Like 40% of the nigger population is felonious, they couldn't vote even if they wanted to.

Cubans have always been stalwart Republican voters but their numbers are falling as the newer generation have become more liberal and dont care about Castro. Also, new influx of non-cubans to southern florida changed the dynamics.

I doubt it's coincidence that the 3 Southern states Nate Silver predicts will go blue have the largest concentrations of blacks & Hispanics together.

>Hispanic
>Cuban
you're a retard

There are too many niggers in PA and VA

Trump leads in CO already, he could win NV and NH no problem. Any state with lots of niggers will vote for Hillary, they don't want to lose their handouts

Cubans are the only significant Hispanic group which is not reliably Democrat.

Probably some, but not really. Republicans are racists, so they vote democrat.

This was one of the democrats greatest victories, the way they branded republicans.

since when are Cubans not Hispanic/Latinos?
and how come Trumpfags always show off their level of stupidity when it comes to common knowledge

Yes, and the bulk of Trump's support still comes from non-college whites (a percentage of whom will almost certainly hold criminal records).

>Silver

Maybe you should go look up why Cruz and Rubio couldn't win the hispanic vote.

Niggers don't vote. The only reason they voted the last two cycles was because King Nigger was running.

Only catty old black women give a shit about shillary, the men will not bother to vote. VA is probably lost because of the government worker cucks that have moved in over the last 20 years as the size of our bureaucracy has balooned, but PA will be in play.

Hispanic =/= Latino

Hispanics can be white (i.e. Spanish). A lot of Cubans, unlike Mexicans, don't have any native ancestry.

He's close in NH and California is only blue because of disaffected whites. If Trump is able to rally usually disillusioned and apathetic whites he can take CA. Dems are trying to give illegal spics the vote for a reason.

Trump is driving Hispanics to become citizens.

That will increase their voting numbers in Virginia, Georgia, and North Carolina.

Trump will win without winning you delusional faggots. Stay cucked by Philly.

That's not true. Virginia is about to overturn that law with the 200,000 felons voting. It's a solid red state, the Suburbs of DC are more extensive into Maryland than Virginia. And as for my home state of Pennsylvania- I live 15 minutes from a 56% black town, and in a county that voted Obama twice. NOBODY speaks about Clinton positively here, the only blacks I hear discussing politics were Bernie or bust. I can't speak for Philadelphia, although I do know the rest of the state is fucking tired of them, and wants to stop capitulating elections to that scum shack. Half the registered Democrats here are just dopey farmers who fell for the "Le common man" meme, meaning nothing's set in stone for them. The other 50% is already a negligible number, and even then they're split between Clinton and Bernie.

>Trump is driving Hispanics to become citizens.
this was proven false by Pew
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/13/immigrant-naturalization-applications-up-since-october-but-past-years-saw-larger-increases/

Wasn't that LBJ's doing? How isn't that guy remembered as the Nixon of Democrats? He was an opportunist cunt tb h.

I will depress the turnout accordingly. Sounds like Trump's main issue is the women. Something about estrogen makes you repelled by patriotic feelings. He needs to get over 50% of college-educated whites. That means 40% of CE white women.

Ohio is not a swing state. Trump has Ohio locked up. Pretty sure he's got PA and WVA as well.

>Thirty pieces have been deposited into your account for being such a good goy

Trump isn't winning Pennsylvania.

>Half the registered Democrats here are just dopey farmers who fell for the "Le common man" meme,
this
the problem with USA's two party system is that a democrat in a state like PA would be a republican in CA.

not quite.

Trump's main issue is keeping disgruntled Bernie voters from supporting Hillary.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

>Sounds like Trump's main issue is the women
He does better with women than Hillary does with men.

>Nate Silver

He also needs more college-educated whites.

>(the guy who called the last 2 national elections right)
last 2 US presidential elections*
he repeatedly flubbed the UK ones so badly that he walked away from UK politics after being laughed at

and
>predicting obama would win after 8 years of bush
wow so hard!
>predicting obama would beat mittens after he insulted 80% of the country and is a mormon
wow so hard!

nate silver is a hack

Oh, and on top of all that, someone did some calculations, it turns out Trump would only need 1/20 blacks of PA if the expected voter patterns hold true.

>not understanding satire
>taking the bait

i swear you have aspergers.

I'll give him the first Obama term. McCain had every chance to win until he picked Palin and got roasted.

Second term was an easy call. The first one, not so easy.

He is always right.

Trump is a joke candidate. The joke is the party being steamrollered by a fucking muppet with less hope of winning the election than Mitt Romney had in 2012.

Unless Donald Trump can turn into a nigger or have a sex change before November he is not going to win.

>>He is always right.
marketoracle.co.uk/Article50606.html

Screen-cap this

>n-not his fault it's e-estrogen

Maybe if Trump didn't explicitly insult at one time or another all of women, blacks, Hispanics, and liberals.

>Unless Donald Trump can turn into a nigger or have a sex change before November he is not going to win.

he's not going to become a British citizen.

>no matter what trump does he's a genius to poltards

I get that you are retarded so everything seems like a stroke of genius to you but you should try not making random justifications for his counterintuitive actions.

its not supposed to work. trump is holding the candle for the clintons. wake up already

Trump is beating Hillary in Oregon.

Considering the massive number of Hispanics within Texas now, I'm surprised no one suspects it might turn blue.

Look at those numbers.

t. Former USSR satellite

Sup Forums is a Hillary shill board that pretends to like Trump for the meme value.

That's why Sup Forums hates Bernie

>Texas going blue

Jesus fuck are you retarded

>Nate Silver
>ever

>Texas blue
Get out of America

Keep in mind how sparsely populated a lot of these counties are, especially in the Valley, West Texas, and Panhandle.

Yeah except they're not citizens and can't vote.

except he's right
any candidate could be running against hillary and get similar numbers for women

1. women overwhelmingly vote democrat in ANY election — 2012 gave them a +12 favor of Obama over Romney. Women are more likely to be poor and poor people are more likely to vote democrat.
2. hillary is a woman, a lot of women are solely voting for her because "muh vagyna"

Says the guy who didn't even look at the map.

Literally the only purple county with more than a couple thousand people is El Paso.

Speaking strictly in terms of politics, it would be stupid to ignore the remaining 35 states in favor of just 15.