What is your go to cinema fare?

what is your go to cinema fare?

>not choc top master race

Nothing too big, just a small pizza hamburger with some diet coke.

I just have popcorn like a normal god damn person

Choc Tops are fun because you can draw a bit on the seat in front of you before eating it, and when you do afterwards it gets that salty exterior.

Steak n Shake my old cinema used to have a back door that the employees used for smoke breaks so it was always open.

I haven't watched a film at the cinema since 2006, and I haven't watched a film or television show since 2009.

I just come here to shitpost.

Crab legs with a bottle of Moët Chandon.

>bro that's too much food aren't you trying to lose weight?
>don't worry it's a diet coke

Well, I know most people start their diets on NYE, but I'm starting early because I've always been a good leader and I do things before they're popular because I'm brave.

Philly cheese steak, fries, and Guinness

a Wreck sandwich and a root beer I smuggle in from Potbelly's. Or if they're available a reuben from Corn Beef King

Gross, fampai.

I get a popcorn with extra butter, plus two bottles of water - one to drink while I eat the popcorn, one to sip afterwards throughout the rest of the movie.

If I'm feeling cheeky, I might get some peanut M&Ms.

Have you considered mounting a sawblade teeth up between two tables, climbing on and grinding yourself to happiness? Or maybe snorting semustine?

who /filetmignon/ here?

Disgusting pigs who can't go 120 minutes without shoving food into their fat mouths should be shot on sight.

Calories in/Calories Out my good friend.
Diet coke has 0 I can drink 10 can's a day, I will die of a heart attack and gain no weight, is it gross? Yes.

Nothing. Stuffing your face with disgusting foods with horrific amounts of saturated fats and sugar is not only going to distract you from the movie, but also annoy everyone in your vicinity with your obnoxious chewing and slurping.

I'm a disgusting pig who often goes for 6 or 7 hours without shoving food into my fat mouth. I eat cereal in the morning and a regular adult-sized meal at 6pm, and I'm 110lbs overweight.

Come shoot me, friend. I wait.

>Watching Jurassic World
>Have my falcon guarding both side of my seat from potential Ginger Shooters
>Guy in front of me is making a loud noise, shit flying in the air
>Tell him to knock it off
>He turns around and tells me he's grilling some steak
>I ask him what kind
>He says, "Filet Mignon"
>IhaveAnIdea.jpeg
>Tell my falcon to attack the guy and take his filet mignon
>tfw my falcon grabs the grill and throws it at a bunch of innocent people

I hate fillet mignon

why are movie nachos worse than any chips you'd buy at a supermarket. Such garbage

Popcorn, Dr. Pepper, and Milk Duds because I'm a boring bitch.

proud of u user

Some chocolate, popcorn and water, snm

Thanks man. I've lost 3 pounds in the last 4 months (down from 488, now 485)

le """""subtle""""" secret message face

large popcorn and cherry coke

also some sour patch kids I stowed away in my ass

keto right?

good, you've provided the first part of the incantation. i will say the words to summon jack posters to this thread

o magnum virum, et cibum veneficii salmonella, magna locupletet tuum et introitum nostrum ad vos incidetis pubentes

Bacillus hominis, apparerent

YEP! Also doin some crossfit, gettin' some sick abs.