So Sup Forums I think my girl is cheating on me and I want to know how to hack her Snapchat...

So Sup Forums I think my girl is cheating on me and I want to know how to hack her Snapchat? (view her messages and pictures)
Can any send me links that don't have dumb surveys and having to download an app on her phone?

Why not just give us her snapchat so we can check?

Because I would like to do this on my own

im actually curious on how to do this too
bump

Our Father, who art in Sup Forums, Anonymous be thy name. Thy sage come, thy will be done on Gaia as it is in Sup Forums. Give us this day ourcopypasta, And forgive us our COMBO BREAKERs, as we forgive those who COMBO BREAK against us And lead us not into CP, but deliver us from Piro. For thine is the sandwich, and the win, and the awesome forever and ever. I guarantee it.

Will post nudes if she is cheating

B isn't the Cia you think if people actually knew how to do thatyou'd d never have heard of it before?

The only way to “hack” someone’s Snapchat is to get their password. If she’s your girlfriend it shouldn’t be too hard, she most likely has the same password for most things, get it to something and try it, or just reset her password and use her phone to change it. There is no way to read previous messages, but you can swipe up and view her saved messages and that should give you a decent idea of if she is.

I use to do it all the time but the dumb surveys came along

Shes not the type to let me use her phone

That’s a pretty large red flag, just say your phone died and you need to make a call for whatever reason. Actually call someone but step into another room and do what you need to do

How about you give us her sc, and see if we get pics from her.

not a bad idea.still like to know how to hack tho

Unless you’re going to hack the Snapchat servers themselves, there isn’t a way

you cant. end of story stop being retarded

I think she's cheating on me with one of her friends. I don't tin shell send nudes to random people

Don’t be a pussy, just outright ask her. Be like “are you cheating on me with _____” if she says yes, dump her and move on. If she says no, tell her why you suspected her of cheating and explain what makes you uncomfortable. Going around her back to try and find proof she’s cheating isn’t going to end well

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u cuck

Checked
Dubs have spoken, don't be a pussy op

I guessed my cousins Snapchat and got these... found out she’s cheating on her husband too... no nudes though...

Keep on a postin