Thread: Snarf Fanclub Edition

Thread: Snarf Fanclub Edition.

Hey Badj.

Balance is fucked.

But I'm okay with limited abilities. There's some redundancies that can be annoying, like early Sorc and the number of bolts you start with, but having played MMOs since vanilla WoW days, I don't miss the ability bloat of old. As long as the abilities are tightly designed, I'm okay with limited choices. The Secret World originally had that problem. It boasted 100+ abilities, but most were just the same copied over for different weapons.

Greets.

Howdy

Sup?

Just sitting around being gay

Excellent.

Posting in fur threads when I should be job searching and writing.

fuck my life.

I have work that I'm putting off to post gay animals too

Genuinely tickled me. Thanks user

Found must of the abilities useless and only a few option was even viable. Left everyone with using the same skills and any change made you useless.

But Snarf, kissing is gay.

Film the make out session.

Wouldn't be much of a spectacle, it would just consist of me haphazardly trying to figure out how to make out without looking like a retard.

That would be the worst make out ever because I don't know how to kiss either

I don't know anything about optimization. I just run around using what I like.

Cute.

No u

That can be fun too. Run around take down all the random bosses alone.

Snarf is not cute.

I just ride around on a giant fat bug, smacking shit with a flaming whip.

But are there butts?

I'm not cute either :'(

Wouldn't be that cute improvising.

me neither.

Funny how tired you can get after masturbating all day long

blorp

did this thread died?

Time for a nice hot bath

I want a haircut from a cute boy

Haircuts are for fags. Real cute boys don't cut their hair. Long hair for life.

If you don't cut your long hair every so often it looks messy, I had hair down past my shoulders when I was 21

more like dickrul

also can you get legacy captchas at all still?

I haven't cut mine in a year and a half and it looks fine. It's down to my ass now.

You certainly know how to make me smile :)

Sup dash
Didnt you die

I die every day.

You must have some thick healthy hair then because I get split ends like a motherfucker

Dickroll?

That's a nice hairlenght.

Used to have super long hair, never got too messy just hard to upkeep.

i'm already de3ad

hi de3ad

It's very thick and full. I do get split ends, but they're not as bad as they used to be. My hair is pretty curly, so they get these little knots that make it tangled if I don't cut them. The hair in the back is actually a lot longer, so the last few inches are pretty thin. I should probably get a trim, but I don't wanna. I love having long hair too much.

It's not as long as I'd like, and is too thin the last few inches. I'll probably have to cut it soon :(

I think long hair suits me better but I work in forest preserves during summer and that shit would be dangerous

How much do you plan on having cut off?
Think it's about 2-6 years your hair can grow before it reaches max possible lenght.

Forest reserves? sounds interesting, give detail pls?

also why is long hair dangerous in forests?

how the fuck do i people

I look awful with short hair. I look very feminine and girly, so long hair looks so much better on me.

Not sure, probably no more than a couple inches. Some people's hair can get really long or grow forever. I really want to see just how long mine can get.

What's wrong? And by the way what happened to the Discord?

Yeah I go around doing mosquito abatement for the county. It's dangerous just cuz I have to go to a lot of remote areas and there's lots of foliage to get tangled in. Also there's massive spiderwebs out there, not to mention thousands of ticks. Just don't want any of that shit in my hair.

blacked out drinking and deleted it, still super fuckin hungover.

I look best when I have a short haircut and let it grow out for 4-5 months, any longer and it starts looking sloppy.

Well shit, that sucks. You should probably take it easy with the drinking.

There are some who can grow it longer than the 6 years but very few, it usually just depends how fast their hair grow.

Rock star lifestyle, just getting a head-start before I go on tour.

Take it you live in the states? over here our wildlife isn't especially wild, Squirrels aren't going to hunt me down in packs anytime soon.

How can you be sure of that?
They're bunch of fags that will just chase you down to munch on your nuts.

Yeah I'm from the Midwest, nothing to crazy out here except for the occasional wolf that comes down from up North. We have lots of coyotes in my area, I've seen some fucked up animal remains picked clean from some coyotes. Main thing to look out for is ticks because they can give you Lyme disease if you don't find em right away and pick them off.

imagine actually drinking lmao