What was the panama papers draving attention from?

What was the panama papers draving attention from?
>huge media storm
>not a single mention of it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html
govtrack.us/
militarytimes.com/story/military/2015/12/16/budget-omnibus-fy16-defense-veterans-affairs-pentagon/77416466/
defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/652687/department-of-defense-dod-releases-fiscal-year-2017-presidents-budget-proposal
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UNAoil leak was a few days before panama papers.... largest corruption leak in history....

theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html

Looks at the bills that recently passed in congress. There's your answer.

The gorilla being shot is a diversion away from the military spending budget being tripled...again

Last year it was also tripled when Cecile the lion was shot

Stories that pull on heart strings are often used as diversions

Pretty neat huh?

Largest corruption leak in history - implicating many large global corporations, the military industrial complex, etc.

Just a few days later.. the largest leak in history - implicating a few low level state actors. Sure PM's are huge and the story was major in a regional way for many

But this leak was completely swept under the rug for the panama papers...

The Oil lobby is more powerful and much better connected than the PM of Iceland.

Source?

I have not heard that the military budget would be tripled. That's a big increase and I would appreciate a source.

Thank you

I see. Yeah I tought there was something that smelled jewey about both of the things

The NEET and nigger/spic welfare budget passed a few days ago as well...massive increases in funding all around.

govtrack.us/

In my opinion... I think the leak could have been both a distraction and a way to take a couple undesirables.

Maybe the firm pissed someone off, maybe it was chosen because it lacked a lot of Americans. I don't know but it certainly was useful.

Completely smothered the UNAoil story. WHICH WAS MASSIVE

UNAoil implicates many high level people and also draws the MIC operations in the middle east into scrutiny. Panama Papers is usual corruption - condition the masses that corruption is just part of being rich :^)

Can you please link the specific bill that tripled the military budget?

I'm just unfamiliar with the site and would appreciate direct links. I wouldn't be surprised tho. Thank you.

Yeah, and one other interesting thing is that was it 3 days before the panama papers? This shows the power level they have over the media. I think they would have been fine even without the papers but as you said, maybe they pissed them off.

>tripled
>tripled again
Nigger the US military budget was hundreds of billions back in like 2007, there probably isn't enough actual money in the world for that.

The biggest corruption leak in history three days before the panama leak?

Purely coincidence user :^)

They could have pissed someone off, but they could also just have been an ideal target - limit damage to Americans and important westerners.

Either way, I'm not saying the panama papers are worthless - they certainly help demonstrate the level of intricacies involved in the mass hiding of the globe's wealth - but it is very suspicious

If I was a real journalist - I would've delayed the panama paper leak for a little while after the UNAoil leak - I don't know

I agree - It's unlikely - an increase? sure

real Sup Forums would care about this stuff

instead we are slid to hell with - is x white? muh white women etc etc

but i assure you South Africa, it is the poor people who are ruining the globe, don't worry about the military budgets and global corruption :^)

There was a massive amount of leaks and stories that all happened that weekend. Assange released a lot about Hillary.

Any links to Assange leaks about Hillary?

I would enjoy looking. Thanks

this stuff deserves bumping but pol obviously doesn't want to discuss serious issues, rather be race baited like the rest of the country - classic trump voters

militarytimes.com/story/military/2015/12/16/budget-omnibus-fy16-defense-veterans-affairs-pentagon/77416466/
> $578 bn

defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/652687/department-of-defense-dod-releases-fiscal-year-2017-presidents-budget-proposal
>$582 bn

>implying $582 bn is triple of $578
>implying you're not a literal nigger faggot false flagging kike

based Afghanistan

hey bro, sorry about the whole destabilizing your country for the past few decades.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
disinfo.com/2016/03/wikileaks-drops-hillary-email-bomb-that-could-end-her-campaign-but-fb-censored-it/

Thank you for the link user

Yeah, that week was crazy for leaks.

Panama could've been just what they needed to sweep everything away

can we start tweeting and posting UNAOil stuff again?

a useful raid?

>:^)
If there's anyone on this board who knows about government corruption it's me m80.

I'm in the US Army you buffoon. No Afghani citizen has any idea what a 4chins is.

Wtf are you shitposting here for? My tax dollars are paying for you to be killing sandniggers right now ffs

he's posted here before about how he removes kebab daily, let him kill a few braincells on here senpai

i think it'd be worth it

I was just trying to bump

easy killer