Who would you rather cannibalize and eat? Who would taste best and how would you eat them? Emma, Taylor or Margot?

Who would you rather cannibalize and eat? Who would taste best and how would you eat them? Emma, Taylor or Margot?

Emma Watson.. I hear she's grain fed (isn't she vegan?) and I like my livestock clean and unabused by farmhands.
Probably spit roasted over coals.

Margot ALL THE WAY. I'd only eat her once she started to smell a bit though. Until then, I'd have another use for her...

Would rely on whether they are organic and home fed

sick fuck here, who is actually into eating females.

i like this guys style. shed be tasty spit roasted and very fun to slaughter. i personally like the chinese method of making live stock suffer while cooking, i heard the meat taste better.

I would eat Taylor, but wouldn’t kill her. I’d just amputate parts of her and cook/eat them in front of her over a few months time.

OP here, also a sick fuck into the same thing
It's all good, bro

What parts?

From a standpoint of pure fantasy, would you fatten them up so they were actually soft and filling?

A man can struggle to eat an entire chicken. A slim 27 year old woman is going to be more than filling enough and should supply a few meals.

Sounds delicious. I bet she'd be so fucking tender.

I reckon Taylor would be well tenderised giving how much dick she's had in her life.

First would be tongue and ass cheek for sure.

Fantasy-wise, I'd turn Scarlett J into a massive pile of lard.

Then I'd soak her overnight in a huge kettle, loaded with seasoning. Once she was fully prepared and asleep from exhaustion, I'd put her in a room without oxygen. After that, I'd remove all her hair. And finally, I'd load her into an oven and lightly cook her till she was deeply tanned.

Once she was out of the oven, I'd put her on a huge table and carve her up. Due to the combination of cooking, fattening, and seasoning, she'd be delicious. Whatever wasn't consumed right away would be put into storage for later.

Actually I'd also glaze her in butter and inject stuffing directly into her ass, right before putting her on the table.

having a choice between a feminazi, a pop cunt and Margot Robbie, its hard to say whose death would bring the most relief to the world. Margot didnt go any amount of retard yet, as far as i know. Emma, i guess? If ill get a chance to give her some stuffing 1st, if u catch my drift

Mmmm, fuck, that's making my mouth water

>shes also vegan
holy fuck...

Taylor looks the tastiest by far tbh.

Or slice strips off her stomach, smoke them and pan sear. Taylor bacon.

Bump

You ever tried pan frying a woman's tongue? I'd highly recommend it

Emma. Just so I would rid the world of her feminazi bullshit.

+1

She's not a light meal at all, but she can easily feed a bunch of guys at once.

Her outer flesh is crisp and buttered, while the inside consists of pure fat with seasoning soaked in. Very easy to eat.

Because of the glaze and being just taken out of the oven, she is quite warm.

Pure succulence.

That would be awesome. Especially if it were Taylor’s and she was watching me while I eat.

Emma, id enjoy killing her more than the other two.

I would like to buttfuck marissa miller while eating a sandwich made of her tits.

Lol

Sounds excellent

Yes; especially the belly, breasts, and buttocks.

TayTay. Perfect body type for a cook.

There something super clean looking about her that makes me think she would be delicious.

Here.
I would internally baste her first of course.
Probably cut some new holes as I persue a guro style slaughter.
I would also plastisize her head and vagina for posterity in my gallery.

have you ever followed through with it, or just in the fantasy aspect?

Marisa over Katy jugs? Idk man

Eating any of these women would be like eating the scrawniest chicken in the hen house. I’ll take a plus-sized model, if it’s all the same.

Or just fatten them up with automation. Let the machine run for a good while, till they're big and fat.

But then you got a lot of fat trimming to do unless you’re making some rich broth or something. I bet That tubby Ariel Winter girl would make good broth.

With all the fat models in the world now, there are a lot of potential dinners.

good thinking. something like this would make a good broth as well

Should make a girls you know youd love to eat thread.

Or a good cook. I love the irony of women cooking other women.

This. And check’d

I'd feed a bunch of women talented at cooking fat women meat, and get them addicted to the flavor. Once they were totally hooked, I'd reveal they were eating women.

The ones that accepted they were cannibals (and thus dodging being subsequently fattened & eaten) would become my cooking staff.

I had never considered this fantasy. Beth behrs basting and slow spit-roasting a live Kat Dennings. Fuck.

I just want to eat her cunt

Triple double check’d

I love the corruption aspect of it. The newly-minted cannibal women transitioning fully into ravenous eaters of other women, hooked on the taste and the act.

They know they're eating other women, consumers of their own kind. But they can't stop, ever. They are hopelessly addicted to devouring their own gender.

The female chefs become a clever group of cannibals.

I thought this was an oral sex thread

Taylor brisket, slow smoked over mesquite. Melts in your mouth.

I'd just dump Emma in the Crock Pot and leave her overnight on medium

It could be, if the fantasy ends with taking a literal bite out of that puss

I think she'd make a cute cook; fattening, cooking and eating women.

Fucking delicious
Kek

Who’s?

Back to back triple doubles, witnessed.

She even looks like a ravenous cannibal.

"God, I can't wait to cook her."

Bump

Absolutely, and kat D is just plump enough for a proper roasting from her.

I’d let her take a bite of me

I’d rather watch Margot cook and eat Taylor and Emma at the same time.

Compounded by her cleverly putting appetite boosters in the food she serves Kat D, so she puts on additional plumpness before she is made into a meal.

It takes all Beth's composure to contain her hunger and anticipation, knowing that soon Kat D will be a delicious dinner for her.

She's got that look in her eyes. A full-fledged cannibal, hiding it beyond a mask of normalcy.

Emma's too small.

guys we gotta have this thread every fucking day now I can't believe how much I like this shit

I approve. Let's do it.

>TFW one day Beth will eat Kat right up

This thread makes me really happy.
Way to go, everyone. Well done.

Let's expand this.

What other chicks would you want to see devoured?