Guys

Guys

What's gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reHLjIW6WwA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
youtube.com/watch?v=x0p7RMwviUY
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/13/french-pm-ban-islamic-headscarves-universities-manuel-valls
france24.com/en/20160420-hijab-day-prestigious-french-university-stirs-controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death

I bet on France

La France will become a colonial force again.

girls will get raped somewhere.

England will get knocked out on penalties like usual :(

Multiple terrorist attacks, unfortunately.

Why can't Mr. ISIS just stay away from my footy :(

Italy will wreck us in semis and then win the whole thing

I bet on ISIS

>The organizing committee and the City of Paris have set up a designated Euro 2016 area: a fan zone for up to 90,000 supporters on the Champ de Mars at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, open to the public free of cost from 10 June to 10 July.

[muffled nasheed playing in the distance]

yeah by portugal

I hope all the soccer hooligans will beat up all the refugees..... and only then find out that they beat up french citizens kek.

The atmosphere wont be the only explosive thing in the stadium

Quarter final, as usual.

By anyone - if we make it to penalties. Even Albania would beat us at pens.

>Massive strikes
>No public transportation
>No oil
>Seine and Loire rivers floodings
>Terrorist attacks

Welcome guys

ALLAHU AKBAR

BOOM

Aye mate - so fucking predictable!

>a fan zone for up to 90,000 supporters on the Champ de Mars at the foot of the Eiffel Towe
Holy fuck could you imagine if ISIS killed 90k people AND knocked down the Eiffel fucking Tower?

Dis gon b gud

It'll be another classic rout of the French on their own soil courtesy of the English in the final. Been too long since we invaded and gave them a good kicking.

But of course, ISIS will be the real winners and no-one will ever remember or talk about Euro 2016 as the time England actually won a title. All the talk will be about whatever attack ISIS do to steal the limelight.

Hopefully they hit Germany to give the cucks either way the deserve or a big enough redpill to make them turn on the fakefugees.

you're alright, gypsy

>90000 cops and millitary personnel in and around the stadium

How retarded are they?
If a terrorist chooses any random village/smaller city there will now be no law force to respond.

will be fucking amazing
there will be chimpout for sure with hooligans. Some English and Russians hooligans want to fight with mudslime
REMEMBER
youtube.com/watch?v=reHLjIW6WwA

I am already tired of it and it has not even begun.

I fucking hate tourists

>Euro goes without a hitch
>Brexit is june 23rd
>Remain wins

>Terrorist attacks start on the 24th

How mad would brits be?

Drones with chemical wepons

>les jeunes marseillais

>que des arabes

Apart from that, which is a good point, the real danger isnt the stadium, its:

>PUBLIC VIEWINGS

Imagine 150k thousand "people" in Berlin watching the game on the giant screen and boom.

Tightly packet crowd... 1000 dead at least.

You have to go back Mohamad

>Germany win the competition
>Merkel say "Diversity is responsable of the victory"
>"We need to accept more refugee to win more competition"
>Germany accept 4 million refugees in one summer

>How mad would brits be?
They'd probably secede by force.

>his country got colonized by mudslimes

JUST

>I fucking hate tourists

I know. Those fuckers come here and they usually don't speak a word of french. I understand english and I could reply to them, but I prefer to pretend I don't get it.

>Germany accept 4 million refugees in one summer
You talk as if they aren't doing that already

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

>but I prefer to pretend I don't get it.

this is why people dont like you, pierre

I see you senpai. I know everybody overlooks Austrian posts, but I see you

I just dont know why the britbongs cant into Euro desu

This needs to happen

Yep, then they were killed and expelled, and now you have more shitskins in your country than we have here.

#Notallmuslims

Because footiecucks vote liberal to not offend their brown friends.

>sign in english in a french country used by muslims who don't go to school

Haha faggot tapas

>watching soccer
>2016
what the fugg is wrong with yuros?

Euro cup 2016 theme :
youtube.com/watch?v=x0p7RMwviUY

pic was taken in London, you know we don't speak english and the burqa is banned in France?

You know that right?

You know our Nationalist party is the largest in Europe and the most popular in France?

Have fun with Podemos you cheeky moor. You will never be european and will have to go back too.

WW3.

Not even kidding. That would be enough to invoke NATO art. 5 and invade Syria. Just a little incident between NATO forces and the russians and you can say goodbye to your peaceful days of shitposting.

>burguers can't even soccer

Australia comes in short second

>s*ccer
Kys desu

>Merkel say "Diversity is responsable of the victory"

She's right, you know.

keep trying Acmed

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/13/french-pm-ban-islamic-headscarves-universities-manuel-valls

Najat Vallaud-Belkacem, the education minister, said she did not support banning headscarves from universities, adding that students were young adults with “freedom of conscience and religious liberty” to do as they please. “Our universities also have a lot of foreign students. Are we going to ban them access because in their culture there’s a certain type of clothing?” she said.

france24.com/en/20160420-hijab-day-prestigious-french-university-stirs-controversy

As a former muslim I want full destruction of Mecca and Medina. Graze the fucking shithole to the ground. I want generations of dead muslims if they did this to Europe. I fucking hate Islam with a passion. It's a sickness.

It's called football, you iliterate peace of human garbage.

Fuck these ameridiots that feel this intrinsical need to force their special snowflake-ness down everyone's throats at every chance they get

GERMANY YES

>knocked down the Eiffel fucking Tower

pro tip you'll need more than a few gas bomb to blow it up

Most People on Your List dont play in the Team anymore
Also boateng Has a german Mother,Same goes for kedira

ISIS will definitely attempt attacks.
If they are successful it could be a major turning point in opinion to the right in Europe as many normies don't want to have their football interrupted.
Europe and much of the world will be watching.

Brotier to me

Based france.

>soccer

You have to kill urself
It's FOOTBALL

Holy shit, your supporters threaten violence, nothing happens.
And my country is being punished for several games without supporters for "racism and hate speech".
We just got 2 more games because of a game vs Israel.

>your supporters

Who? The video is about English hooligans who chimpout with police and Tunisians supporters

Of course they have a German mother, Klaus.

Deutschland, JA!

When I go to Germany, I have the decency to ask "sprechen sie Englisch?" even though I know damn well theyre better at it than I am. Learn to behave fucking tourists

Sry I remembered the article wrong, it was the russians and english, that threatened violence at the EURO.

Still, we're getting fucked by FIFA for racism, nazism etc constantly.

>collecting players in a timespan of 15 years to get some niggers into the german team
>britain

inb4 england claims to be favorite of the title and drops out before the knockout-round. every fucking EC or WC

It will be a mess

Everyone here is paranoid as fuck, some fucker will eventually throw a firecracker and you will see 50 000 guys running everywhere.

I just walk around France speaking English to everyone, hillarious watching you stinky manlets get triggered.

If an attack that big happens there is no way russia would act against the west

England is favourite to win you mong

We have the youngest and fastest team in the tournament

Going to enjoy watching you get buttblasted. krautboi. It's going to be 1966 all over again.

I'm not talking about you Amhed, I'm talking about Americans. No one gives a shit about you and we can't understands your shit accent anyways.

I am sick of these Wahhabi scum sponsored by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE. Our governments are doing this on purpose in the US and Europe.
Why is China or India not taking in refugees?

Now I got the whole fugee fuckery...
France and Germany are competing on the field, fucking up whole europe to get the best players.

>mfw they killed based Gaddafi for soccer

We do shit in any knock out competition. We'd dominate an international league style tournament though.

>Calls me Ahmed
>France has double % of muslims than UK

Why oh why am I going to Marseille next month

yfw when the government decides to ban firecrackers

>This delusion

Bookies have French as favourites

Marseille doesn't have shariah courts and a muslim mayor :^)

It's the 50th anniversary of 1966, England has to and will win.

Adults will play a childrens game to adoring fans.

Whilst suicidal moslems explode in the streets.

England lose again.

>Thousands of Irish, Northern Irish and Polish supporters descend on France
>3 week long drinking binge ensues
>ISIS join in
>we're all mates at the end of it

Who elected a Muslim at the head of its capital? Our immigrants are patentiently waiting in Calais to fuck your girls.
I sure wish I were an inbred Anglos with fucked up teeth :^)

> Leave Euros, OP and ISIS to me.

66 was rigged anyway, it doesn't really count according to experts

We won't though I love the optimism.

>experts

KEK

The fact that all the immigrants want to leave France to come to England just proves France is a shithole.

All our Muslims are concentrated in Birmingham and London, meanwhile France is a shithole wherever you go.

Also remind me what the chance of getting blown up or shot by Ahmed in France is compared to England

Giroud will be top scorer, which will force FN into power and none of the Africans will ever play for France ever again. Fuck off Benzema you faggot

I dunno but if anything does happen, Brexit is absolutely fucking guaranteed.

remind me again was that the pelee thing or what?

Come on Hans, let the brits catch a break.

They aren't going to get their brexit, so at least let them have the cup.

>You know our Nationalist party is the largest in Europe and the most popular in France?
Which is why it keeps losing ;)

It just proves that Anglo women were made for Muslim cock.

Don't flatter yourself Ahmed, there's a reason the wealthier Anglos buy houses in France while we wouldn't even approach your shitty island.

No. Remain would seize it.

"We need to stay united to fight terrorism guys!"

"How could we abondon France at their time of need!"

"Stronger together!"

>just proves France is a shithole.
>implying that bad

I see the number of immigration for 2015 in Britain, that impressive ... 3 times more than France ...

I wonder how patient they will be come the 23rd and we brick the tunnel shut. Enjoy your cultural enrichment, baguette.