B, I was playing around with my cock cage when my family came home unexpectedly (this was a few hours ago now)...

b, I was playing around with my cock cage when my family came home unexpectedly (this was a few hours ago now). I didn't have a chance to take it off as I was called downstairs to go out to dinner (to some family friends). Because I forgot about the time, we all just took off in a hurry. Not sure when we're going home yet.

Pic taken a few hours ago. Never been in a cage this long. I forgot my fucking keys.

i understand bdsm but fuck i would never do that shit

Chastity is vanilla tier, your sex life must be a snooze fest lol

I was planning on jerking it before they got home. It doesn't really hurt unless I think about it, then I get a boner.

christ are you trying fap under the dinner table? just be fucking patient

The fuck is wrong with you OP?

take a pic now

No I took that picture before I left home. I'm stuck at our friends house now with no where to go, lol. I would excuse myself to the bathroom and fap if I could.

Where, bathroom?

You going home anytime soon?

Prolly not for a few more hours by the way it's looking. I need to piss. Never pissed in this thing before. I got it because I was curious about what it would feel like. I guess I got the whole experience.

>i understand bdsm but fuck i would never do that shit

I can see the appeal for a short duration - being switchy, I could enjoy the idea of being put into one of them for an evening, maybe even overnight, when a partner's being dommy (or me sub). the idea of wanting but unable to do anything is fun in that regard.

but I honestly cant see the appeal in the whole 24/7 caged stuff so many are into.

Yeah. As I said, I just did it for the fun of it. It's kind of switchy being out and about with it on. It's funny that I got caught into this situation though. kek

It really depends. I want both, at different times. Sometimes I just want the fun and thrill for a bit, and sometimes I just really want to be controlled in that intimate way. Right now I'm in the desperately wish I had a keyholder/dom phase.

I could see the appeal in that. I think if I got used to wearing this thing, it would be a little thrilling to have someone hold the keys for a few days.

What should I do now? I'm so fucking horny thinking about this thing.

>What should I do now?

standard operating procedure is to remain horny as fuck and wishing you could come for however long the keyholder wishes you to be...

> I'm so fucking horny thinking about this thing.

take gorilla glue and put it in the lock
>post pics

I suppose that's the point, haha. My bed is the keyholder right now.

do

Kinky, I like it. No gorilla glue here, unfortunately. And I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet!

What else? I'm horny af and I'll do some shit. Shit I'll most likely regret, haha

rub soap around your cock/cage

Um. Ok. Let me 'excuse' myself again. Actually no ones paying attention to me anyway.

post pics after

When you get home, break the key and glue it in the lock.

i love how chastity cages work. they make it so you can't touch yourself, but also make it so you can't stop thinking about your little dick. say you manage to free your mind for just a while from thinking about your caged cock and your keyholder wearing your key on her sexy anklet while she's barefoot by the fountain at school(my case) then you have to pee, and you have to sit because you're in chastity, and your mind is fully back on your cage and keyholder again....

Cleanest dick on /b

I'm not sure I'm going to completely throw away my only way of getting out of this thing.

I 100% agree with all of that.

do you have regular glue like elmers or some shit

a trip to home depot for some bolt cutters will get that off, could probably do it with some sheers too looks like a weak ass 5mm lock shackle

worst case is you can use bolt cutters on the lock to get out. If you're a pussy.

Hah. Fucking cuck.

Haha, oh god yeah. That's kind of my thinking now. I want to not thing about being locked up, but everything just leads me to thinking about it again. I'd love to try having a keyholder sometime.

ikr

Bolt cutters would work. But I dont like the thought of having sheers right next to my junk.

I might be able to find some. I'm not sure how long that shit will take to dry. Or come off again. I'm down to look for some.

kk

Well I don't wanna give you a choice. glue the lock shut. You did this to yourself cuck boy. No getting out.

it makes it really fun, especially when she gets good at teasing you. especially if she combines it with your other kinks, example being my gf keeping my key on her anklet when she knows im crazy about her feet. she also constantly keeps her barefeet in my lap when im caged and always has to flex and readjust her toes constantly...

also pegging is crazy fun while in chastity

I've had a look around their office thing. They only have this shit stick glue.

this could be a good bread

ok rub it on the cage and just all over ur penis

Pegging is something that... I may have thought about trying. What's it like in chastity, like, how's it different? Just knowing you're locked up and being dominated?

EPIC

That will work. Shove the glue into the lock.

It won't harden tho. The key will still work.

It's a place holder till you can find super glue.

My junk smells like the rainforest now or some shit. lol

pics

also rip some glue off and glob it in the key

lock

This is fun, but I feel like (in my horny state), unless I do something now that prevents me from taking it off, i'll just want to take it off as soon as I get home.

You soy boys never cease to amaze me. What the fuck?

If you take it off. You don't deserve to wear it again. You knew this. Chastity bois like you need to stay locked for life.

than get gorilla glue or regular glue and stick it in

it makes you really focus on your prostate, especially if your gf is teasing you the whole time saying how you're not getting a chance to get unlocked until next week, and that's only if you roll a 6(on a d6 we're nerds) "until then enjoy sucking my pussy, clit, and my toes chastity boy" .you just forget about your cock getting pleasure and eventually just let go and the cum just flows out of your prostate caged or not.

I'm only still getting into it. This was my first, albeit unexpected, night out. Baby steps! My dicks trying to bend the fucking steel of this thing, though. I've never wanted a wank more than now, haha.

stick glue in the lock and pic

Don't care. Glue the lock when you get home and cut the keys. you can pussy out if you want but you know you want this. I know you want to be stuck in chastity you fucking slut.

OP delivered kek

Good. The glue in the lock looks good on ya. Now let it dry.

it's such a rush isn't it. if you were at their house, you probably wouldn't masturbate anyway. but it's the fact that the cage makes it so you CANT masturbate no matter how much you want to is what adds that extra spice to it. chastity is seriously exploding in popularity because of what you're going through now. male chastity cages are one of the most fun sex toys on the market.

Are you fucking retarded

dump salt on the cage now

This shit isn't going to dry. It's got the consistency of vaseline.

> and that's only if you roll a 6(on a d6 we're nerds)

no, you know you're nerds when its only on a roll of a natural 20...

It is a rush. And I would totally rub one out if I were horny enough! No ones going to mind me 'going for a piss'. But yea, I know what you mean. I didn't think it was going to be this fun. Thanks, /b!

dump salt on it now

Well on your trip home. You will get fucking super glue. And you will glue the lock.

this op when u getting home

Again, a bit extreme, but I don't have any super glue. Not going to ask to stop at a store in the middle of the night for superglue.

you have at your house

do it OP

Sleep in it overnight and do it first thing

i follow a lot of chastity tumblrs, a lot of them are couples with mistresses that claim they only let hubby out to cum 1-2 times a year. they totally embellish everything, and i've seen the "sissy hubby only gets unlocked if he rolls a nat 20"

my gf and i are considering going full RPG on my chastity though. in like as i give her orgasms while locked, i get to add to my rolls to increase my chance to get unlocked and have sex inside her. penerative vagainal sex has never been as fun for her since she had complications with her IUD. she has always prefered my mouth and tongue. so she is really liking the chastity play and how little i actually get to have vaginal sex with her now. a lot of times i often cash in my rewards for footjobs, or 5 minutes alone with my laptop and a handfull of lube, or she lets me fuck a fleshlight between her thighs...that kinda stuff

I'm going to want to take it off when I get home. Anything that I'm doing I need to do now. If I can't get it off when I get home, then win for /b

Only coming out a few times a YEAR? Jesus Christ, I could not do that. I think it would be fun for a week, maybe two, but fucking hell this thing needs to have fun too! (like every day)

put gorilla glue on it

for the /bant/

Well I hope you get stuck.

good i hope your fuckig dick falls off

i think a lot of the chastity sissies that post that stuff, are just way over the top. They just embellish how much cuckolding their wife does, how long they are locked, how often they get released to get more viewers and reblogs.

though when i see a guy which laser hair removal, and sissy tats all around his locked cock and his wife has a QoS tat on her ankle i do have to believe that some couples do take it to the level where they remain married and love eachother, but the hubby is never allowed in his mistress again and only gets humiliating releases.

Fuck I found some locktite but it's fucking gone hard.

do it user dont be an faggot

FUCKING DO IT

>my gf and i are considering going full RPG on my chastity though. in like as i give her orgasms while locked, i get to add to my rolls to increase my chance to get unlocked and have sex inside her

congratulations, you have reached Lvl100 kinknerd. I'm actually impressed.

(and a little envious, because it is kind of adorably cute in a nerdy way too.)

Fuck it. Ok.

Nice big whallop of it. It's already set like a fucking rock. >_

This is a thread about the loss of mr. peenor, say goodbye to mr. peenor or you will never be taken out of chastity
goodbye mr. peenor

Me at the hardware store tomorrow.

the lock can't be cut
goodbye mr. peenor

Dude I wear my chastity cage for weeks at a time. You're a wimpy beta faggot.

dude you cant cut it

your fucked

if you tried to cut it it would her your dick

I don't think I would mind wearing it for a while, but this is my first time locked up like this. I'd love to go a week or so when I'm ready.

Fuck it, maybe I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Oh it'll come off one way or another. :P

it's his first time, take it easy on him.

>dremel
>sparks
>near dick

dude its glued shut...when did u start it wearing

it could fuck ur dick up you might have to get help before nerve damage occurs

Like the 4th of July in my pants!

I never thought someone on here would say that. Thank you.