Albums you haven't heard yet because you're afraid of listening to it

albums you haven't heard yet because you're afraid of listening to it

don't, it's overrated garage

You're afraid of Scott Walker Lite?

it's boring, overrated, and the production sounds exactly like radiohead's the king of limbs

there, saved you a listen

I have so overwhelmingly high expectations about it that I can't even listen to it by fear of being disappointed
Literally been on my computer for years, I simply avoid it and listen to all of their other stuff

>Blackstar is a masterpiece, listen to it immediately

Also: A Crow Looked at Me

they wanted their fans to listen to it, you know? even if you don't love it (you probably will), at least you listened

it's nowhere near my favorite Unwound album but at the same time I get why it's so widely praised. you owe yourself a listen or two

I was originally going to call you all pussies and tell you to just listen to them, but then I remembered I'm the same way with Nicole 12's entire discography.

Yeah I eventually will some day of course, but you get what I mean

A Crow Looked At Me is dull

just listen to it and form an opinion for yourself. its not all dread, there's some awesome grooves and really great songs on it. don't listen to anyone else's opinion on it until you listen to it.

>afraid of listening to any album

Scott Walker has way more bad albums than David Bowie but David Bowie would never reach Scott Walker's pop music masterclass and expectation shaterring of his avant-garde works.

It sounds like you saved yourself a listen to, it doesn't sound at all like King of Limbs, unless Radiohead are the only other artists you've ever heard using electronic beats.

I'm afraid it'll make me gay

*too

That's not Kylie Minogue - Fever which is reeking in gay.

I think its pretty real desu

>Scott Walker
are you putting all of Bowies achievments on this guy? I"m actually ignorant to who that guy is, I just wanna know if you actually are saying that Bowie got all his stuff from him.

No, that user is saying that Blackstar, which was inspired by the example of Scott Walker to an extent, is a lite version of a Walker album. It's not. Walker was an inspiration for Bowie, but he's not "the original Bowie" - Bowie was the original Bowie.

Bowie is mainly influenced by Anthony Newley, Jacques Brel, Scott Walker, and Lou Reed.

not you again

Glow pt.2

also iggy pop

nooo. listen to it. at least give it a shot.

This is the best answer.

This happened to me and I ended up hating it and loving all of their previous albums.

no op but yeah same for me so far. Repetition is really sticking with me more than this. I was planning on listening to it all the way through sometime soon in hopes that it resonates.

shit, this.

I didn't even realize until now.

The new mount eerie

I just haven’t been in the mood to be devastated, and I’m possibly more afraid that it won’t even be that good