gake and fay

Watch the video fucktard

ooooohh?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWjxSkJpxFU

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS DSFARGEG

sure
notify me after he has done it

this is a fucked up clickbait

Hope he does a flip and lands on his faggot brother.

Fake and gay.

The video is literally about not committing suicide. Check your own facts before you spread them

why you defending logan paul, on Sup Forums of all places (troll center of the internet)?

Because it got my hopes up

To be honest, this is incredibly heartfelt and smart thing hes doing. Genuinely think he made his second chance happen. I dont believe he's doing this for attention because im very certain hes aware of what hes doing. He made anhuge mistake and is learning from it. I got out of jail because of a life or death situation and it was because of my mistakes and im happy to know i never hurt anyone. Please, i hope you people have this same ability ability otherwise you belong here like in jail.

Break free,Sup Forumsros.

he doesnt care. its just damage control.

Dude's a fucking narcissist. This was a good chance for redemption, but he can't even fathom the idea of doing something good that isn't underhandedly self-serving. Even a fucking documentary about endemic suicide is all about him.

Another video about what an awesome guy he is, glad he's there to share is thoughts about his amazing life.

buy my merch

Read my post

I did read your post, and you're a naive child.

YESSSS!!!

>LOGan

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage all fields.

>LOGan

Cool.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage all fields.