Bill Burr is the best comedian working today

Bill Burr is the best comedian working today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWXVfXN8eS8
youtube.com/watch?v=GOJM6Jwe4hI
youtube.com/watch?v=gUVFp4JOwtM
youtube.com/watch?v=SE5_qwDgpVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naa he is just old school and people think that is comedy.

He was taken from us too soon. It's staggering to think any of us could be taken by a freak accident like he was.

he was until he married that fucking ape

DUDE IT'S BRUTAL LMAO

OH JEEEEEZUS

>that New Jersey rant he went on
So fucking good

Historically this hasn't been the case but Joe Rogan's last Netflix comedy special was objectively better than Bill Burr's special.

You spelled Kyle Kinane wrong.

>married a boon just to spite his father

Agreed, not one of my top favorites of all time, but def best comedian out there right now

Not even close. If you think otherwise, then you're just a misogynist.

What I noticed is that most of he is a savant with everyday life. When he goes on a rant on his podcast its almost as good as if a comedian had written and practice for years a monologue but for burr its just another Monday morning with the LAADIESS outside.

notorious joke thief

Which is sort of like being the best skateboarder in Turkey, so, you know, CONGRATS.

>it's a Bill is unable to work technology designed for drooling retards episode

post best bill burrs

youtube.com/watch?v=hWXVfXN8eS8

examples/sources please?

>yfw she divorces him after the baby is born

Wait. He died earlier this year. What the fuck

>baby rumor meme

Tom Papa mentioned it on his podcast and Bill mentioned Nia's "condition" on the last podcast.

his dad must be so disappointed

Hoooly fuck that's what 'lovely' Nia looks like??

why did bill marry a black SJW from glendale?

he should have found himself a nice irish girl from boston

Most Irish girls hit the wall at a pretty young age. He's doing just fine.

>loud, obnoxious pavement ape
>just fine

i legitimately do not understand how you could find that attractive

not even racist

>dat pirate dude

rude

he's great but I wish he wouldn't yell his bits so much, sometimes his high energy can drown out the comedy

>you will never plunder that blonde bitch's booty

why even live

It was Philadelphia you dumb fucking cuck. But I agree, that was hands down one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed.

he was good until he became a meme

>that pirate and of my life shit

MY FUCKING SIDES, I fucking love Bill.

Just saw the freckled fuck in DC last week, it was a really good show, was actually surprised to see him go off on the ladyz again, and then again on this week Monday morning podcast.

Recruiter

that's not norm

I had never seen this until now. Thank you! hahahaha

Does Bill at least have siblings?

Yeah idk how anyone could stand to look at bill's charlie brown head all day

it's true, i've listened to the podcast for over 5 years

plebs

>Stewart Graham Lee is an English stand-up comedian
>English

OL BILLY BITCH TITS LOVES HIS DRUMS

youtube.com/watch?v=GOJM6Jwe4hI

He was in New Jersey at the time at what is known as the Camden waterfront (renamed so many times) it is five minutes from philly.

My brother saw him in Nashville last week and said the show was being recorded for a Comedy Central special. His material was good from what he said.

Can any drumfags comment? sounded like shit to me.

he's no professional

Came to post him

I've seen her irl. Not beautiful by any means, but that picture is pretty unflattering. She's okay.

What I'm saying is I'd fuck her

>those creepy fuckin things, they make your teeth hurt to look at em

Only normalfags and rednecks like him.

Jimmy Carr is the best comedian.

Gotta put my money on Kevin Meaney

What do you self identify as, aside from homosexual?

yeah best stick to your american "comedians," pal

can't find the clip where he makes fun of how shit american stand ups are, so I'll just post the one that rips on americans in general for anyone who wants to see a real comedian at work

youtube.com/watch?v=gUVFp4JOwtM

haa haa haa haa haaaa

Yeah, I am genuinely surprised.

weak and easy jokes. this is your offering? guy is an average reddit poster

>Philies

>Joe Rogan's last Netflix comedy special

Is it good? I wanted to be hype for it, but literally every preview I've seen for it has been terrible.

Maybe they just picked bad bits for the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=SE5_qwDgpVw

Lost my sides towards the end

ZIP...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How do I become a standup comedian?
I know to practice performing locally, but do I really need to move to LA to "make it" or can I be noticed in other places?

don't

>tfw bill checks in on me

Maybe she's got the bomb poonany. If it worked on John Lennon you think it won't work on this guy

...RECRUITER!

>Yoko
That had to be true love. I suspect she probably saved him from blowing all his money, like Sharon did with Ozzy. Gave him the love and nurturing he needed, kept him relatively grounded.

>This comedian validates my political views therefore he's the funniest
kys

bill looks good

Steven Wright and that Scottish Guy with the long white hair and soul patch (whose name escapes me) is funnier.

Two maybe three, yes

Billy Connolly, that's his name.

she's not bad looking at all. i mean he could have a gold digging bomb ass looking bimbo, but i think he's looking for something deeper. and when you get a hot as fuck chick and you're not as good looking, they're gold diggers user.

No. Doug Stanhope is the best working comic today.
If you listen back to all of Stanhopes work, you'll find many of Bills most popular bits have been taken from Doug. Bill just sprinkles some "tough guy/typical average joe" dust on them to make them appeal to normies who will hear him and think, "aww bruh, this guy's edgy." where as Dougs spin on the material makes most people depressed and uncomfortable.

It's funny how nobody really knows how many people are in his family due to him constantly lying about it.

I've seen him claim that he only has brothers, then he'll accidentally mention a sister on his podcast. He really is paranoid.

>Bill Burr is the best comedian working today.

There aren't any comedians worth a shit

beat it, doug

I don't get why he started doing a second episode every week when he was clearly running out of things to talk about just once a week. He even admitted it, then bam, another podcast. Which just means he spends more time stretching and talking about NFL.

>i don't like sports so no one else does

>Michael Clarke Duncan wearing a wig

I like sports, just not your shitty American excuse for football. 11 minutes of action in a 3 hour game is laughable.

Before you shitpost about soccer, I don't watch that either, but it's way more interesting than NFL despite how few goals are scored.

Bill Burr looks like THAT?

Why doesn't bill get a 20 year old light skinned black chick instead of her ugly ass

Because he wanted to marry the female version of his true lost love - Patrice O'Neal.

no sport is better than american football. kys

HIGH TEST

Black don't crack, my ass. Bill - balding 50 year old redhead from Boston looks younger than her when he's actually way older.

source faggot

Basketball > Football > every other boring ass sport > watching paint dry > having some dude in Guy Fawkes mask slap my balls with a spiked bat >>>> watching shitty ass soccer

because 20 year old light skinned black chicks are some of the worst types of niggers their are

they have the worst attitudes and are unpleasant to be around

only good thing about them is their bodies and they know this which makes them insufferable since they think they are such hot shit but their personalities make them cold diarrhea

he's cuter than Bill too

Not that guy but I went into it without even knowing it was coming. I cracked the fuck up. He made some great points while acting like a crackhead.

all comedians are retarded degenerate shitbags

JUST

KEK

>ctrl f
>no sam hyde mention

Whose side are you on Sup Forums? Is breastfeeding in public ok?

yes it's fine. a crying babby is much worse