Update:

Update:

Tried samefagging with two devices but Sup Forums recognized them collectively as one user.
What do?

Well, yeah, same IP address.

>tried samefagging
>didn't work
>what do

maybe don't be a piece of shit samefag?

not convinced op knows what an IP address is

OP are you a retarded faggot?

So I could try giving myself a temporary different IP address then. They have a site that gives them out and they expire after a certain amount of time.

Thanks. Was very helpful.

Yes, I have autism and chronical depression, thank you.

Turn Wi-Fi on your phone off and then use that.

you know what that sounds like?

sounds like a you problem

Thank you for your input. Your elaborate response will greatly benefit a me and a my life

all of your internal private IPS are being translated via NAT to the same outward IP address. either use a VPN for one of the attempts or use something like a separate 4g device.

how on earth did someone like you manage to find his way to Sup Forums

i do what i can, im not perfect.... but then again we can't all have autism AND depression... though this is the breeding ground for both

meant to reply to maybe i do have themm both

Same way as everyone else, obviously. Who doesn't know futaba chan or Sup Forums? It's practically a staple.

And for the record, I'm a woman. The meme that 'there are no girls on the Internet' is very false, contrary to popular fellow fags' beliefs.

NAT Network Address Translation

Google it noon.

theres another part of that meme.... it involves proof

both of you should kill yourselves

tried...couldn't.... thick neck

I'm self-conscious. (ยด`)

is this you?

you really are new here I see

New how, user?
I believe I've been here for quite a while..

ive sed too much

bare feet soles?

Ah, yes, what a beautiful picture. Hanging on the thread between life and death. Unfortunately, my religion does not allow me to suicide, so I regretfully inform you that I may not partake in such event, tempting as it is.

oh... yeah thats probably proof of being a woman enough. no offence of course. yup definitly a woman.... no dick in those pants

then you should know the rules
oh and google proxy

Vulgar homo sapien males lurking in every corner of Sup Forums, no matter what topic the discussion, always asking for nudes.
Tssk.... Tisk Tisk Tisk...Maybe try getting some libido-decreasing pills? So your short-circuited brain that was probably fried a long time ago can finally rest in peace from your sexual organ?

That's from HowToBasic.

help me.... the scabs..... they just keep growing

Scabs?
I don't really have many, and I'm recovering right now. This thing is still pretty new to me, but I do it for fun.
What about them?

oh... my was more of mastubatory self deprecating joke than a.... depressing life style. but, i mean im game to take about that too i guess

Samefagging right now, see?

Don't worry. I'm having fun so there should be nothing bad about it, right?

Whatever floats your boat. So did you solve your problem?

well it looks like your going more the results root then the attention root.... so probably not healthy. but wtf do i know im not a doctor

Meh, too much work. I'll try it tomorrow. If I make a successful samefagging thread I'll update it here.
This is so lame, though. The original purpose I wanted to samefag is because no one reads my shit :l
But that's Sup Forums for you. When trying to make a quality thread sometimes it just doesn't work.

I just like doing things the general society hates. I'm an outlier in every way.
I am also fascinated by the blood in some weird way. This method is also a good learning tool to learning all sorts of different science, you see. What happens to the brain when you cut, what chemicals it releases, your anatomical structure and knowing the 'safety' side of cutting, learning every part of your body and knowing where the arteries are, I truly think this is majestic. I just looove science. After all, learning it in a practical way is the best way to drill it into your head.

use your phone then use your computer

you fucking idiot

My computer fucking broke two years ago, and I'm sitting on my ass with this iPad and a small-ass phone.

As I said...

And why even bother? This is Sup Forums after all. If ppl won't listen to your shit, then either your shit is boring or you're trying to talk to the wrong crowd. Lurk and learn. If Sup Forums is not your place, there are many other boards to make 'quality threads' on...

well to each their own. if ever there was a place that encouraged anarcho-libertarianism it was here

Not Sup Forums. I know it's autistic enough already with 13-y.o. horny fags littering it like mice.
I'm a total anime nerd, though. Sometimes I go to Sup Forums or /y/. I also go to other boards.
I'm not new, all right? B is not the best place for intelligent creatures.

>if ever there was a place that encouraged traps and cucks it was here
corrected this for u

>B is not the best place for anybody
corrected this for u

thanks user. much obliged

Ops, my mistake.