/fifa/ thread #2

TOTS 12th May

>no leafs allowed edition

I have this untradeable pogba, so which is best at cdm; pogba, marchisio, vidal or should I just stick sergio ramos who I already have instead?
Don't worry about the CBs or keeper, just want the best player for cdm out of the ones I've mentioned

CONFIRMED: Premier League TOTS; De Gea, Heaton, Walker, Valencia, Azpilcueta, Cahill, Keane, Alderweireld, Alonso, Bertrand, Wijnaldum, Herrera, Son, Eriksen, Kante, Hazard, Alli, Sanchez, Mane, Kane, Lukaku, Ibrahimovic, Defoe

>only bundesliga is fan voted
Why?

>that team
You can't be older than 13

>son
>wijnaldum
>bertrand
what the fuck

>THE

>le special snowflake fedora player

Hi, where are the Serie A squads?

Severe lack of them tbqh
>le 13 year old just buying the highest rated player in each position because hes retarded player
Nice try attempting to twist my words though inbred

>plays with legends and toty players
>whines about others choices
lmao

>FUT 17 TOTS starts May 12th with the release of the Community Team of the Season – made up of 3 squads (Gold, Silver and Bronze), entirely selected by the FIFA community and featuring a selection of players who consistently performed at the top level but just missed out on having a Team of the Week in-form. This isn’t the only team that fans have an input on! For the first time ever, the 11 players voted by fans for the Bundesliga Team of the Season will also feature in the FUT 17 Bundesliga TOTS!

>The 24th TOTS Player
>A fan favourite from last year returns! A 24th TOTS player will be available exclusively as a FUT Champions Daily Qualifier Tournament reward on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PC (Online Tournaments on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3). Exclusive really does mean exclusive, the 24th TOTS player will not be available in packs, SBCs or on the transfer market. The extra player will be available for select leagues only, starting each Monday for the duration of TOTS.

>TOTS Bonus Reward SBC
>An even bigger reward awaits fans who stay active throughout the entirety of TOTS! Each Tuesday, during TOTS, fans will have 72 hours to complete a new Bonus Reward SBC. The more you complete, the bigger the Bonus reward! Fans who complete ALL Bonus SBCs will get a pack containing a guaranteed TOTS player item! If you’re eligible for a TOTS Bonus SBC Reward, it will be granted to you on June 28th, 2017.

>Completing 2 or more TOTS Bonus SBCs will earn you a special reward:
>2 TOTS Bonus SBCs – Mega Pack
>3 TOTS Bonus SBCs – Prime Gold Players
>4 TOTS Bonus SBCs – Rare Players Pack
>5 TOTS Bonus SBCs – Jumbo Rare Players Pack
>6 TOTS Bonus SBCs – Ultimate Pack that includes a guaranteed TOTS Player
>(All rewards untradable)

>TOTS Upgrade SBCs
>Upgrade your squad during TOTS with these special SBCs! Featuring tradeable and untradeable guaranteed 84+ rated TOTW SBCs from ANY TOTW, 82+ Rated Players SBC and League Specific Upgrade SBCs.

Oy Vey

favorite striker this year? I'm tied between TOTK dybala and ibra. Both were goal machines

Any Immobile inform

IF Keita Baldé Diao

>No more than 8 gold players in your starting 11 and bench
Can somebody explain this please?

Icardi 87, SBC Cavani, TOKS Aspas and Remy Cabella moved to ST have played the most for me

fuck off

>everytime i post people reply insulting "stu"
lmao

@75789989
There isn't one half decent player in the TOTS MC squads. Never waste my fucking time with these shit posts again.

suck my arsehole, nig nog

SBC Lacazette

Best to worst in order from left to right. Belotti is a God, Lewandowski, and Lukaku, are total let downs.

Find a single flaw

>butland
get begovic if you can't afford Cech or de gay

>Find a single flaw
The main one is that you took a picture of your tv with your phone

r8 my team

r8 my squads

>Rooney instead of Eriksen
>Sturridge instead of Costa
>Ox instead of Willian

Makes sense, Steven was helpful regardless of who you use. He's not one of those jelly nonces who envy others with superior sides

>opponent has 24 successful tackles out of 29 attempts
>I have 13 successful tackles out of 35 attempts
>opponent gets a goal from a rebound off the post and a goal from an uncontested header between my 2 CBs
>scripting doesn't exist

>mfw I score a 90th minute goal with Vardy, just pacing by his entire gassed backline like a 12 year old and finessing it in to make it 1-0 and make him rage quit

u gotta dew what u gotta dew

so I bought Diego Costa ST for 15k (poorfag) but he's kind of been useless for me

idk if it's my playing style or if he's just a bum at 86 but is there a better striker in the EPL? (in that range)

MOTM Sow and IF Balde Diao

>taking a picture of your tv
>2.36MB upload
>using rooney
>not using the upgraded gueye
>using pace boosts on 9 cards

literally kill yourself you absolute cancer

>he thinks tackling matters

Lmao.

If you finish a game with over 5 tackles you're a scrub

Whether it matters or not, if I'm making more tackles I should be getting the ball from those tackles more than the other guy

>this triggers the fifa autist

That's my squad from last year lol

you just said your opponent made more tackles

nah mate, I had more attempted tackles - he had less of the ball bouncing straight back to my player after he made the tackle

Marco Van Basten is probably the best striker I've ever used in any Fifa.
I'll have to give Belotti's TOTS a try. He's a hell of a player IRL.
This would be nice if it weren't for Danny Rose at CB.

thats almost certainly not true if he made almost double the amount of tackles you did

Believe or don't believe it, I autistically added it up. Next time you feel like a game has gone against you check the "tackles" section of the match ratings
You'll see their CBs and Kantes with nearly all tackles successful because the loose ball is going to their mids/wide players. Your own CBs will be 1/7, 2/6 etc tackles because you're not getting possession following your tackles

I believe this. I had some games this weekend where my CBs with 94+ defending couldn't make a simple tackle and would just knock it back to my opponent every time.

A successful tackle is you getting the ball not if it bounces to you or your opponent

Ye so if you attempt the tackle and it doesn't end up with you having the ball, that's an unsuccessful tackle

no, an unsuccessful tackle is you making a tackle and missing the ball.

a succesful tackle is making a tackle and touching the ball without making a foul, regardless of where it rebounds to

Idiot

>the

So if I make a tackle, touch the ball and the opponents player continues on his way with the ball anyway - that's a successful tackle?

r8 my team lads

Jonas Gonzalves and Raffael Caetano

>5atb
>2 centreforwards and no second forward
>griezmann as midfielder
>2 holding midfielders than can't defend
American/10, you've never watched a game in your life, let alone kick a ball

probably yes.

only missing the ball/fouling would make a tackle unsuccessful

Fuck the fans voting for bunds tots. Its just going to be a popularity vote. So m uch for hoping for cheap bunds gems :(

That makes no sense, why would a successful tackle result in anything but the tackler getting the ball?
From Squawka:
>A failed tackle – A tackle that hasn’t won possession, could be a foul

>not purple rooney

;)

that's even worse

please stick to madden

because you did get the ball in the tackle. where it ricochets afterwards is utterly irrelevant towards the statistic.

why would squakwa have any relevance in how a video game CPU compiles its statistics? tackle + dont get the ball = unsuccessful tackle. tackle + get the ball = successful tackle. thats all that it concerns. it doesnt matter who picks up the 2nd ball, the challenge is still successful

you're having an absolute nightmare.

If I don't have the ball following the tackle then I haven't "got the ball" have I?
Also you don't need to press return twice for a line break here

Just give up idiot

R8 my team.

I switch die and braithwale when the game starts

you did get the ball in the tackle. it then ricocheted to an utterly irelevant position on the pitch that has no bearing on the success status of the tackle.

you must be clinically retarded if you cant follow this.

My retardation has nothing to do with you not understanding the concept of a tackle in football

i undertsand fine well what a tackle is.

for the purposes of the statistic the game has to look at it as black and white. there is no grey area and consideration of what team recovers possession after the ball ricochets.

how can you still not grasp this?

you are genuinely thick as two planks of wood mate. dont reply to me again.

A tackle is a tackle, even if you don't gain position

If you tackle the ball and it goes outside the field you don't gain position, but you stop an attack, ergo it's a successful tackle

yes, exactly.

he seems to think that a tackle isnt successful unless you have the ball at your feet and can run up the pitch with it.

So if you spend the entire game clicked onto a CB just mashing tackle he'll end up with 100s of attempted tackles even though there's nobody near him?
Why wouldn't they consider who ends up with possession?
This isn't what I think and you know it. I'm saying that if you make a tackle and it goes straight back to the opposition without you being in control of the ball, that is an unsuccessful tackle. Don't see how you could describe that as successful in any way

That's a steal/recovery, dunno how you call it in English

We call it a successful tackle

Swap Sule for TOTKS Howedes
Swap Jarstein for SMOTM Hradecky

Lacazette. Probably the best striker i've tried too. Only fifa 13 aubameyang comes close

Alarming amount of really stupid brits in these generals

>stevenf

Bunds finally get a cheap op striker next totw. Sif werner should have 90+ in pace, finishing, and positioning and I don't see him being more then 40-50 since mc hits this week.

Son has 12 goals this year

I am not looking forward to playing against this card. It's like this stupid gook has a magnet in his foot, the ball always bounces to him. He scores so many garbage goals on me.

>play 10 games
>players stop making runs
is there any way to combat this?

I'm a spurs fan but he doesn't deserve to be in there, banging in 2 or 3 against shit teams in blowouts should not put you in the team of the season.
He doesn't even start in a full strength spurs line up and Siggurdson, Firmino, Benteke and Josh King have all arguably had more impressive seasons at worse teams

>firmemeo

It's a compelling response but he's scored and assisted in some big games, Son has got 8 of his goals against Swansea, Stoke, Middlesbrough and Burnley in games where spurs were dominant

A goal is a goal. That list isn't even real btw

If a goal is a goal then Vardy, Aguero, King, Llorente, Firmino and Siggy have all contributed to more. If they do put Son in then it's because he's a FIFA meme player and they might as well put Musa and Martial in too

r8 and h8 lads

Are you an idiot? Azpilicute and motm amartey are the best wide cbs in the premier league

>trippier
You're fucking yourself so hard by keeping the bubdesliga defence lel

>3 m/m cbs

Buy IF jullien at least

I'm too poor, I'll get him eventually though.

Just keep in mind the low reactions he has. Really makes a cb feel clumsy. Birthday ogbonna, a card that initially looks great, being no exception.

Wijnaldum should be in most consistent, but not main PL TOTS imo.

Sigurdsson has 9 goals and 12 assists for a team in 17th. I'm a bit biased as a Swansea fan but h should be a dead cert to be in TOTS tbf.

My mate is a die hard lpool fan and he reckons he disappears in the big games, happy to contribute against shite but gets carried when the game gets tough.
I do think he's had a good year fwiw but he's not one of the top 5 mids in the league this season
Siggy has been great, it's such a shame that spurs couldn't find a way to fit him in. He's performed constantly since he came to the PL and he was a steal for you guys

Reminder to invest in discard price IFs

Ready for next week desu

Rate mine lads.

Best thing about it is Messi, Pogba, and Martial are all untradeable.

>tfw I disrespect players with highly rated teams full of rares because they're usually trash and rely on their superior stats to do anything