OP really doesn't want his girlfriend posted. Reassure him that everything will be okay

OP really doesn't want his girlfriend posted. Reassure him that everything will be okay

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bro. You done gone fucked up

He thinks she is a slam piggy

Why is that? Just want to reassure OP that she won't be found or reposted

This is great! Post the whole set!

Don't worry OP, we'll keep her anal preferences secret

No one will know you think she is kinda fat and that's why people don't like her

I dont think she is fat at all, she is a perfect size

keep em coming!

I would love to play with her titties

Well, OP wanted to be cucked, he sure is getting cucked now.

may be one of us cab, after she dumps that faggots ass for posting her pics

kek, this

I would treat her right, unlike OP look at the gorgeous body

I'd cum on those tits so badly.

Relationship is over once she finds out
OP why did you delete this one? Because of her see through shirt?

They look spectacular
And what about this one OP? Did delete it because you can't handle other guys seeing her in a bikini?

I love how you can see her cameltoe, nothing to hide

Original thread
thebarchive com/b/thread/757821905/

Keep it coming, you are doing Gods work!

I love knowing OP is watching us post and he doesn't want to say anything to anyagonize but you know he is burning, and feeling completely helpless

Well she is a beautiful woman, just trying to do her justice. I wonder if she has any idea

>I wonder if she has any idea
She will soon have. We could pick one of these make it a meme. If we are lucky it goes viral.

I think that is a fantastic idea

If it's too viral maybe she'll enjoy being "famous" and wont get mad, maybe she won't even wonder how could she turn into a meme

Something like "My boyfriend is a giant cuck!"

Well I would hope the meme origins would show her the truth
Hmmm I'm sure we can think of something good

I like this!

It was already posted lol

This picture was posted today, and looks like her as well

How can we warn her? Another posted today

why are you people like this i mean whats the point of you potentially ruining his relationship, i dont get why you'd be so cruel
too edgy i guess

I like her cowgirl getup. Yeehaw!

We hate people who are unable to respect their girlfriends while acting like the good guy. They are fake. They are untrustworthy. They deserve the shit they get.

I am just trying to warn her about her shitty boyfriend, that's all

They all a bunch of sexually deprived virginfags

yeah you are probably right but i dont really see the point of getting out of your way just to fuck this idiot's shit up, everyone makes mistakes and one single person shouldn't really judge by himself and sentence some cuck
anyways not my problem

Exactly

They’re a bunch of virgin autists that’s why. Welcome to Sup Forums

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

What's our best strategy for making her a meme?

MEME IDEA:
That face when
Nobody is looking so you can fart like at home

Long story short. They are trying to tell her because they think she will be grateful and send nudes. Silly silly virgins

They do this to feel better about themselves, duh.

Lol I love it, someone make it a reality
No we won't get nudes from her. Just the satisfaction of giving her the whole story

Well this is Sup Forums what do you expect
Fuck off to 9gag

>They do this to feel better about themselves, duh.
No, because it's really funny.

All about justice

MEME IDEA2:
We think up a stupid story some shit like "this girl is missed. Have you seen her? Please share / contact or call police if you have found her" and then we just wait till enough faggots have shared it

topkek

Lol this would actually be amazing. Someone should collage it

Made this lol

I need to see this slut naked

From a previous thread today:
>This girls name is Betsy and she lives in Oostburg WI. She went to UW Madison. She is about 30 and lives at home with her parents. She is about 70 lbs heavier since these pictures were taken. She works at a bank. I last saw her at a wedding last July.

Kek

Oh pls let this be true!

Topkek

So how are we making her a meme Sup Forums? We have a couple solid options

And this
>Also, she works at a bank up there in the Sheboygan, WI area. Don't ask me which one. I honestly can't remember. I remember thinking that her job couldn't be very important because when our return travel was disrupted by snow last year, I heard her on the phone with her employer(s) and they just told her "come back whenever."

missing person with the extra info that gave us this user

>Sure, sure I am. Don't you wonder why she's in all these exotic locations in all these photos? It's because her parents feel sorry for her because she's pushing 30 and will never get married, so they pay for her to go on these trips all over the world. Her father is a truck driver, and her mother is a public school teacher.

We went to an all-inclusive in the Caribbean, with tons of day trip opportunities, golf, parasailing, etc. All she wanted to do was read books and eat. She didn't even drink all that much, which is unusual for a WI girl on vacation.

And supposedly this info on this pic
>The person with her is Sarah Kiefer, Oak Creek WI. They are cousins. Check out her FB if you don't believe me. Picture was taken at CountryFest in WI. I do not want to disclose any more on the grounds that I might out myself.

Agreed, now how do we execute? Lol

Yeah I think this should do the trick
Come on please somebody do it I can't I'm in phone
Make Sup Forums great again

If she were thinner, her clothes wouldn't fit

If this shit is true, she's an overweight 30-something basement dweller. She's basically Sup Forums without the actual board.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure this is all fake, no proof was ever given

I would do a lot of things badly

Her violin is broke

Fucking faggot, shut up and swallow...

Yep need someone to do this. Sup Forums could actually pull great pranks again lol

That's right. Ironically, OP is the one being anyagonized.

If we don't fuck, NOBODY does

See this, don't think it's real since we got no proof and honestly the story does not match the pictures at all.
Such a stereotype too. Fat Betsy from Wisconsin? Lol. My guess is a larper or OP trying to avert the search

I agree it's fake but it's a fun narrative might as well roll with it and it might even be true lol

Need someone to make a collage!

I'm too focussed on her cameltoe

It's time we reignite the furnace of the Sup Forums that once was! This pork chop is our first lump of coal, and we will throw it into the fire, and start a blazing inferno soon enough!

This is OP. You people are literally insane. Why are you expending so much energy to ruin my life. Please stop before innocent people get hurt. I know, I fucked up big time but I have learned my lesson.

And none of the info in this thread is true

Yes! Make Sup Forums great again!

Obviously for teh lulz niggerfaggot

We need to do this
Sorry OP, your actions have consequences

Lol I'm in bed but can't sleep because I took to much amphetamines today. What else should I do?

Sup Forums was never good. Ugh so many newfags.

Well if you're an oldfag do something great lol

What are you talking about? Are you gomna make Sup Forums great again?

may as well have one last fap before it all comes crumbling down pal.

This is not going to come crumbling down. No one is even active in this thread. I have seen nothing to suggest anyone will be finding my gf anytime soon. Why don't you all find something way more productive to do?

BUMP

See. Nothing's happening. Sup Forums has zero teeth now

He abused her trust and now is acting like a sorry faggot. He deserves.

Bump

Fuck your white knight shit we ruin lives for teh lulz newfag got WTF has happened to this board?!

BUMPING FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Dis somebody reverse image searched already?

Lulz are important too, but by your post I can tell you are a newfag. Go back to the shithole you have crawled from.

Bumping doesn't mean anything if noone takes action
The same action will satisfy both your objectives

I smell reddit

Keep bumping, but without someone doing something we aren't accomplishing anything
Have you tried?

Yeah I'm a newfag but you're over here white knighting lolol. I've been here since the pool was closed

I smell same fag