How old is too old for Sup Forums

How old is too old for Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seven year old

40 is the age you should never return. any older than that and you are embarrassment

Says the user who just received his first Social Security check

49 year old here. I'll kick your fucking ass, squirt faggot.

go to bed dad

loser

Anyone older than that and still here is just in denial.
I'm 32 if you're wondering.

40 here. i find the older i get the more i find older women super hot. whereas i'd never look at 35+ when i was 19 or 21, now 29-39 is right in my wheelhouse. i suspect this is natural, and i suspect the trend to continue as i age.

anyway, my max is probably 45-48 right now.

You're lying in your pic. You know damn well you're watching Stephanie masturbate.

old enough to party
youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8&t

any age. this place is cancer and is only getting worse. no age is welcome

I'm 39, and the direct opposite. I used to get diamonds to women 35+ when I was teens/early twenties. Now they all look like shit to me, because I've taken care of myself and they're all sagging and wrinkled and blown out. Meanwhile, QT 18-23 year olds look better & better.

You're never too old to be a complete fucking faggot

now anything goes , user.

46 and been on for at least 10 years. First meme was mustard man

Bbbb

This. I'm 40 and spend most of my day playing GTA. The other day on discord I was asked why I wasn't in school. Oh the LOLs that followed.

Totally this.
When I was 18-25 I found milfs insanely hot. Chicks my own age were ok, but stupid af. At least with milfs they treated me good and seemed happy for the attention.
Now I'm 44, divorced and dating. Women my age are a car crash. Shithouse bodies, fucked up attitudes, messed up opinions on bullshit things idgaf about- trannie rights, Trump and refugees. They're all cancerous.
Now I'm into chicks 20-27. Still completely fucking stupid. But decent bodies and because I make decent money they all put out. Even though I've looked after myself to them I'm probably gross, but I get to have a good time in the sack with someone soft and fresh and that's all that matters.

amen to that.

>fucked up attitude

At least you have one thing in common with them.

Awesome. I'm glad someone else sees it the same way I do. Unfortunately for myself, I'm not wealthy, so I don't pull. Just recently broke off all ties with a 10/10 QT 19yo who basically was wanting to cuck/friendzone me and would only message me back when there was mention of money to cover her needs, et cetera.

Meh what are you complaining about. Everyone has a fucked up attitude. It's life.

Don't forget, you're here forever.