/nba/ General: ENLIGHTENMENT EDITION

>Kyle Lowry is now a free agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1O407LFGyEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lowry would be a good backup for Lonzo

Everyone loves Curry

Lowry to the Spurs?

He's gonna be demanding the max, they don't need a 31 year old maxed guard.

From a Spurs fan POV, their PG situation is tough. They can go threw ways:
>Get CP
>Get Lowry
>Stay with Murray
Either way is a tough decision

Come sidekick. Let us sweep the East together.

Gee willikers LeBron, I think I just spotted someone touching Kevin Love's toe during a three point shot.

Blow the whistle!

I sure will LeBron man.

Max contracts are bullshit. The superstar players are underpaid and all stars get overpaid

George Hill

Make some OC of all the stars running from the east because of Lebron

As much as I'd like to have him, I don't think he'll bite. I think he's going to sign a small extension to see how it plays out in Utah

>Everyone loves Curry

HAHA WE DID IT HINKS

>mfw they sweep Boston and go 12-4 in the playoffs

Pbu

>that black girl in the back
they have a lesbian blacked.com?

Chris Paul to the Spurs?

>George hill gets traded for Kawhi
>Kawhi evolves to the best player in the league
>George hill comes back to help Kawhi win a championship

Pop is playing chess on dimensions that even our smartest supercomputers cannot comprehend

god kyle lowry is such a fucking pussy. the craptors were build around mental midgets. The raptors should just bench him for game 4

>Casey said DeRozan has no excuse not to be much better defensively if you use J.R. Smith as an example. Also said O will feature more 3s

WHY IS CASEY TALKING LIKE HE IS STAYING

R3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM DONE WITH THE RAPTIRS IF THEY DONT FIRE HIM

New blazers logo

>Spurs have opportunities to get CP, Lowry, or Hill
IT'S NOT FAIR

>Not a Blazer jacket

who /bigballer/ here?

Not you monkey

>Less than 100 shoes sold
>Half of those are probably just people buying them to review on YouTube
>Other half are probably friends of the Ball family
JUST

So who wants a 31 year old PG on a 4-year max contract?

>be on facebook
>read some dumbass comment from a flip gsw bandwagoner about lebron
>remember that flips are being killed for doing drugs
>stalk this flips profile
>photoshop a few pictures and edit comments with html to promote drug use
>send to local police station in his area
>refresh his facebook for days
>a week later
>bunch of family members posting on his wall
i found my new pastime

>mfw the rapties get CP3 and Toronto becomes lob city featuring DeKobe DeJordan and Nuclear Powell

this rapties team would be really good in the late 90s and the 2000s.

Have they?

i cant find this. source?

He was 6 years ahead of everyone

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT LEBRON

I know its a meme to say all players to the Spurs but honestly Kyle Lowry to Spurs makes the most sense. Honestly what playoff team in the west is in dire need of a PG right now? Want other team he picks he'll have the exact same problem in Toronto which is no help. The Spurs got a system and so much help they he'd be able to thrive well and not have to be the go-to guy. Him with the Spurs would be his best shot at a chance to the finals

Did the Celtics/Lakers ruin basketball?

I just wish DeAndre Jordan had gone to the Dallas Mavericks.

He probably would have been exposed for the fraud he truly is.

>A point guard free agent
yawn

He's gonna get exposed as soon as CP3 leaves the Cloppers. Just wait it out bro.

>Nene is out for the season with Left Adductor Tear

Nope he's tooball dominate

George Hill is better

Lol spurs win

Celtics Lakers, or any other teams for that matter, never met three years in a row in the Finals like the Cavs Warriors are about to, barring injury.

Chris Paul to Spurs.

Kyle Lousy can fuck off to Brooklyn or some other trash team or even foreign country league where he belongs.

Steph Curry to Spurs

Do you guys think Lance Stephenson is even good?

Could they afford him?

He was decent.

Who the fuck even cares about Kyle Lousy. Let his choking ass walk.

DeKobe DeJordan needs a Scottie Pippen type player to help him out. Oh and what do we have here??!!

ITS NORMAN FUCKING POWELL.

>Serge Ibaka, Kyle Lowry
>stay put
yeah nah

Listen here you retarded redditors/spudora faggots

Chris Paul is NOT, I repeat NOT going to the fucking Spurs and you're a retard if you think so. He's not about to leave fucking 200 mill guaranteed on the table for some meme legacy when he's still 32

He regressed, got injured, got out of basketball shape

Yes he will. Pop has 40D underwater chess. Master plan man

he was literally playing 2k all day on twitch before he got signed by the Pacers again

Welcome back clips4lyfe

HAHAHAJAJ LAVAR BALL WEARIN SUITS AND SHIT NOW LIKE HE MADE SOME REAL MONEY OFF THE SHOES

youtu.be/1O407LFGyEc

No

Lebron will get old or slowly become half of he once was

The Warriors cannot afford 3-4 max contract players so their window will be short

When Steph, Klay and Drayboon ask to get paid max its ogre

>SKEEEUUP ft. Le Var man
Top 10 anime crossovers

Bird rights retard

What if Curry throws a fucking curveball at the league and goes to the Spurs?

That man is insane and he's going to end up killing his son's career.

>make sure to get supermax in new league deal the year before he becomes a free agent

yep, hes staying. he did it so HE could get more money

They will still go over the salary cap and will have a hard time signing bench scrubs

Nobody wants to go to the Spurs dumbass Spudoras. Your biggest free agent signing in the last 20 years was a fat texmex addicted Lamarcus Aldridge

Curry is going to the Raptors.

What if guys, here me out but what if Westbrook goes to the Spurs

There is literally nothing he can do that will affect Lonzo's playing career. Lonzo succeeding or failing is 100% on himself

That man looks like complete poison to any serious team.

Organizations like the Spurs or Heat would have 0 tolerance for that type of shit.

>tfw Aldridge only came to San Antonio for the food

Don't blame him desu

First of all, how the fuck is Pop supposed to deal with that...also, Kawhi and Westbrook on the same team? Badass

kyle lowry is a fucking bitch nigger who faked an injury so it wouldn't hurt his FA value. fuck that money grubbing faggot.

There is no way Lowry goes to the Spurs. They don't like lazy out of shape fat fucks like him. I'm surprised they made an exemption with aldridge

George Hill is perfect next to Kawhi

That is all just noise and no team qorth anything will give it serious consideration. Lavar isn't the first crazy sports dad and he certainly won't be the last. The only difference is he's trying to cash in super hard

Aldridge needs to be thicc to pound people in the paint easier.

Except it's not just noise because these tams aren't just sports teams, they are businesses. Situations like that lunatic dad can be problems, or at least nuisances to the franchise, which can be the deciding factor as to the team keeping the player or not, or picking him up or not, which increases the likelyhood of him ending up somewhere where he won't develop well, or eventually out of the league because he's just not able to grow into a proper pro.

>tfw remember Hill was supposed to be Tony's successor
>gets traded to a team he can be a starter for for a rookie
>kawhi ends up becoming god-tier
>tony gets older, hurts his knee, g-hill returns to start for spurs
>basically gave away nothing for one of the best players in the league l
>with kawhi and hill, win 2018 title

How many dimensions of chess is this?

>spurs get a top 10 pg in lowry
>with cp3 and george hill coming off the bench
who can stop us next year?

>lowry
>cp3
last thing we need is more chokers

>we

>reporters always interview player with ebonics
>no knows what he's saying
>everyone does know he doesn't want to be interviewed.

When will this stop? Put the mic in the face of someone who can actually speak English.

So is Parker actually finished?

I think he is

He's too much of a fat chucker. Can you imagine how fat he'd get from all the meals that Pop would take him out for during free agency? Pop will do it on purpose to fatten him up for other teams.

rip tony parker
c'est triste, parker est un joueur magnifique

He's 35 gonna be 36 with a huge leg injury. I think he's done for good. Unless he somehow found a witch doctor he'd at the most be a bench player cause his starting years are officially over.

But Based Ginobili is coming back for another year, r-right bros? Going for that back-to-back...

>the salary cap is bullshit
Fixed

t. The New York Knicks

>Budding athletic apparel company Big Baller Brand sold 263 pairs of its debut sneakers on Sunday, totaling $157,685 in sales, according to Nice Kicks’ Matt Halfhill.

Actually a Laker's fan. The salary cap needs to be removed. If shitty management hands out max deals to shit players that is their own fault.

wow shocking! sixers just offered lowry the max...... i guess hes their vet

Even worse.

If anything a salary cap makes management better since big markets can't just buy their way out of poor decisions.

>If shitty management hands out max deals to shit players that is their own fault.
Agreed, and the salary cap penalizes teams that do that.

Like the Lakers LMAO HANDING THOSE GIANT CONTRACTS TO MOZGOV AND DENG LMAO LMAO

wew

Which gives my comment more weight. You have to be 18 to post here. Go to Reddit if you want to act like a child.

Holy shit user BTFO you got him good there

>wanting Knicks/Lakers to turn the nba into euro soccer