retarded commercial. i literally wanna kick that girls ass

I wanna put my dick in her little ass.com

6 trillions transistors

A tablet or laptop is a computer you fucking jimmy mallot 80's whore

a miserable little pile of circuits

yeah, but she is so fucking hot.

best comment

Steve Jobs' corpse

hot?! i know girls like her. in my college and high school. they're stuck up.

Dilly dilly

This is the worst commercial to ever be aired. If she knows what a tablet is, she damn well knows what a computer is. If she ever gave me that sly ass remark i'd go over there and stomp her tablet into little pieces and mail bits of it back to whatever biracial parents home-birthed her

An input / output machine

Fuck her

Kek

kek

This bitch is youngest 11 oldest 14. She fucking knows what a fucking computer is. Fucking dumb ass cunt in a fucking dumbass commercial.

>cancer

or throw a desktop at her

Something you shouldn't have

i hate this commercial so fucking much. it doesn't help that that retarded cunt's parents are lesbians. fucking nuke everyone who thought this shit up. goddamn moronic fucks.

this one, and that "guess what i just bought/got" commercial puts me in a homicidal rage.

lol, i just realized how much quality bait the op is. this shit is murder-inducing. gg, op. :D

Thank you for articulating the same rage I feel when I see this retarded commercial.

It just goes to show how soft society is these days its fuckin wack

That's a girl?

i.imgur.com/03MxOQu.png
but for real, she looks bangable

Something that niggers can't use because wypipo, poos and chinkies are being rayciss. That's why Linux for Niggers™ exists.

Every single child in a commercial that has anything to do with STEM has to be some weird looking mixed female.

Acomputeris a device that can beinstructedto carry out arbitrary sequences ofarithmeticorlogical operations automatically. The ability of computers to follow generalized sets of operations, calledprograms, enables them to perform an extremely wide range of tasks.

Welp don't try to copy paste shit from Wikipedia on your phone.

wait, are these that same girl?

Yeah it's her.

then she is dead to me

>will you show me what a computer is user?

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

sure thing
>mods

pretty cute
keep posting fappables

It's funny how violent this commercial makes people. Not judging, I feel the same.

The only thing giving me any semblance of a 'social life.'

Wrong thread, buddy.

It's just crap from her Instagram.
@hannahalligood1

Wouldn't want this badass calling the mawds

>what's a computer?
That thing you're eventually gonna have to buy in a few years because an iPad won't allow you to be a Chaturbate performer to pay your bills and student loans for your liberal arts degree. Cunt.

>hannahalligood1
goddamn
I want to throttle the motherfucker who invented that fuckin dog filter bullshit

I agree, but she reminds me of a class mate of mines, but skinnier; oh lord how much I wanted to fucking rut her and be done with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE

Is the second one the new Ford commercials?