Post ur cuckold stories

Post ur cuckold stories

We’ll sing songs of our cuckold ancestors
>oh wait they were bred out by bulls

Fuck off

if you post more

i wanna cum to your girl. drop kiks for your bull

Considering that cucks still exist, perhaps not. Being a cuck could be a successful reproductive strategy.

i dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
>mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
>in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
>if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
>i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
>the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser

Details?

Suck my dick little cucky

I girlfriend was interested in dated women but had never gone thru with it before we started dating. I encouraged her to date a woman. Because the idea of that was really hot and maybe end up with a threesome.

She did eventually start dating a chick and a few months later dumped me to be just with her.

Does that count?

Yes.

Gf wanted me to bang her while her male friend watched but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

There's no incentive there. You can already fuck your gf.

We got back together. The bitch turned out to be crazy sjw type. That said my gf raped her because they fooled around while drunk.

But there were other things that happened too. She made a friend from several states away and let him stay with her for a week. Since she was moving to town.

They slept in the same bed (she had a studio apartment so only one good place to sleep). After a few days they slept together naked he pressed his cock against her ass while they slept. She even sent me a picture of his cock, I actually asked her too since I was curious.

meet this very sexy woman from craigslist--says she just broke up with someone and wants to get over him.

Meet for a drink and she admits that she's married but lives alone in the cities during the week for her job and goes home on the weekends.

We make out in the car--she takes out my dick and deep throats it--wants to take me home. We get there and she sheepishly asks if we can take some pictures to send to her husband.

I use her phone to take pictures of her sucking my cock, my cum all over her pretty face, and later my she takes pictures of her legs spread wide and my cock deep inside of her.

Good times...

Definitely counts.

Yeah figured that one would.

She has been with transwomen. One was very into cuckolding and wanted me there to watch my gf get fucked. I was always to chicken to do it. I asked my gf to take pictures but she would always forget.

That may still be a possibility. They are still friends and I'm growing more into the idea that I like it. And I really want to suck her big ts cock and get a facial while my gf watching and giggles.

Did you ever do more with her? Or see the reaction texts from the husband?

That's both cuck and gay.

Sometimes when I'm really feeling it. I fantasize about that but I'm also wearing panties and locked in chasttiy.

GF and I decided to try a MMF with a mutual friend. Had a blast, we both came inside her. He spent the night on the couch, but after I left for work the next morning, he went back upstairs and fucked her two more times before he left. After that, we had several more threesomes with him, as well as her fucking him by herself at his house

Did you fuck her right after he came in her?

I tried that but I came really quick so I spent most of the time watching my gf fuck her friend, tried to get hard again but the sound of her getting fucked kept distracting me

Not really into MMF, but staying over a buddy's place and waking up to his gf sucking my cock would be nice.

I did. It was really hot right before he came in her pussy. He told her he was about to cum, and she looked at me and asked if I was sure it was ok. She just looked so hot and sexy and nervous. He pumped her full of cum from behind, then pulled out and I took his place

did she prefer him, was he bigger, etc.

She always says she prefers me, our cocks were about the same size, I'm 8" and pretty average thickness. His cock had a curve to it that she adored when she was onher back getting fucked though

How do you feel about the situation?

Do you find it hot your girlfriends friend is fucking your girlfriend?

Did you eat his cum out of her pussy?

I enjoy it. We have fantastic sex on our own, but I really enjoy watching her fuck, knowing how slutty she can be.

And he definitely wasn't complaining

Ah yes.
You're genetics will totally decide what kinks you have.

Im sorry, the fuck is psychology?

No, but I have other times

Op u know this girl?

I feel bad for you but,
Hahahahahahahahaha,

Taste good? Her juices mixed with his

Oh yeah, I love it. I love tasting what a good little slut she's been, knowing someone else has enjoyed her

Show a pic of her.

My wife has started a penis shrinking treatment on me. She locks me in chastity with numbing cream while putting her soles on my face (i have a foot fetish). I have to watch the bull cum in my wife's pussy because she says it has a psychological effect and it can help with penis reduction. One time she released me and made me jerk with my cock still numb from the cream

I don't think penis shrinking is actually a thing, but gl with that.

Anyone got a girl that they wish would cuck them?

Would you chuck a Gilf?

No.

Me gf and friend got drunk in camper
She started getting turned on and took shirt of
Friend got awkward went to the bedroom
After making out for but she said let's get in bed
Said your friend probably asleep let's fuck next to him
Get naked she goes all the way under blankets in case he wakes
At some point relize she pulled his shorts down and was blowing him
To drunk to say anything
Just watch him hold her head while she's blowing him
Get really turned on seeing her be a slut I nut in her and we all stop I'm almost passed out when notice her moaning and say I think he's asleep now watch my friend get up and start hitting her from the back
Continue to pretend to be asleep watching her be a whore

Bump

Have they fucked since?

This was a proper cuckold situation, but swapped wives with friend, and he was considerably bigger. Was a turn on to see her take it.

Fuck, meant wasn't.

No
Next day said she just remembered blowing him

Not really a cuckold story, but similar to one of the above posts.

>In Tenn. with some friends for a tournament
>Spent all day playing soccer.
>Be old (24) and pass out on pullout couch in hotel
>Only person in when I pass out
>Wake up at 3:50AM because pullout couch is being squeaky.
>See silhouettes of two people next to me
>Realize those silhouettes are trying to have quiet sex
>My arm is under the girl.
>Pretend to be asleep so I don't cockblock my teammate.
>lasts about 20 minutes...kudos dude.
>Stay awake because I want to know who these two people were.
>Around 5:00 the girl gets up and walks to the toilet. Still can't recognize her in the dark, but I can read the back of her jersey.
>Finally gets light so I check who the other dude is in the bed. It is a redhaired manchild that is like 5'4.
>Girl comes out of the bathroom and it is the one ugly girl on our team.
>Realize ugly girl and manchild fucked on my arm and I definitely could have cockblocked them and not let it happen.
>Grossed.

>To this day, I still make subtle comments about it when she makes a bible-thumping comment on facebook.

Do you want her to?

>Idea of my own GF being such a slut turns me off wildly
>Stories of other peoples GF cucking them turn me on
>Fetish is basically being a bull without having any of the personality or body of a bull

Why am I like this?

After we broke up she admitted to it

Well I meant "do you want her to fuck him again", but I guess it's ogre.

this girl looks really familiar... someone i know from rio grande

you could see those stretch marks from outer space, jesus fuck

is 7.5 inches enough to be a bull?

Yeah but she wants a threesome again

You'd be good. The mushroom head will impress them, especially if you put it in their ass.

But seeing him fuck her and cum on her face made me love it

My side chick once took me to meet her bf right after I fucked her and she ended up fucking him. She told me he went down on her with my load still in there. Don't know how I feel about it still

lol thanks for the feedback

i actually think one of my friends wants his gf to suck me off but idk for sure

2nd wife, married 3 years, alcoholic. Can’t stand it any more, get a divorce. Still love her though. She goes to AA, dries out and wants to get back together. Long story short, we get remarried. Then she tells me about the guy she boned for three months while we were apart. I’m ok with it, except she says she still loves him and wants to keep him in her life. At first I’m like, no way. Then I start to think, maybe she needs more than one guy to satisfy her, and what the hell man, if I really love her and want her to be happy, I should let her do this. So I give her a hall pass and now I go fishing every other weekend, and we’re getting along great. Btw, if you saw her, you’d let her do anything she wants, including sleep with other guys too.

Post a pic of her so we can validate that last sentence?