Paintball thread because /asp/ is fucked

Paintball thread because /asp/ is fucked

post your shit.

just picked this up on ebay as a new project gun. gets delivered on friday.

Picked up a tmc this summer so I can try out magfed on the cheap.

is the Tippman Bravo with electric trigger any good? looks like a cool gun.

it's tippmann so it's basically an AK of the paintball world. you can mistreat them like hell and they keep working. however, spending money to upgrade the lowest end gun money can buy is money wasted.

$100 magfed and has first strike capability out of the box? does it work cause holy shit?

I got it for $60 and it's more reliable than any other paintball gun I own.

Right now I've turned it into a project gun, it'll soon be a bolt action mosin carbine

have you put FS through it yet?

just started looking at paintball gear again this week. i want to get back into it. been spying the planet eclipse etha 2.

egh. people will tell you to buy it because muh planut eclipse but you'll never get me to buy a full composite body gun. i dont even really like partial composite bodies. lot of good options around that price range these days

Yeah, they aren't hype: they shoot very far and very straight

Sadly they cost so much that I can't use them as much as I'd like.

lol i bought the tmc because i figured FS would never be allowed on the fields near me and all of a sudden it looks like they might meet the insurance companies requirements.

PE all fucking day.

plus it's ugly as fuck

Snipers are ok, should have gotten a T2.

Axe 2.0 all day.

get into real guns you faggots
>inb4 but were all 14 years old or felons

Found the nigger

i could have but i want a gun to slowly build. by the time i'm done in a year or two it wont even be the same gun. already got some upgrades ordered from inceptions. eventually going to do a body swap and a full custom anodizing job.

Found the hater.

I’ll always hate on Empire stuff.

Stop being a 12 year old and acting like PE is Apple and empire is Microsoft.

my gf at LL a couple years ago.

I’d rather shoot a MachineVapor than even touch a Empire marker.

good for you

just realized how terrible the editing on this is so i fixed it.

Some drills the other week

how is that much of your head exposed when you're wearing a huge as profiler. probably going to pick up a pair myself to replace my worn out grill.

I wear my masks low

well my forehead hurts just looking at that

Can't be bothered to take a picture right now, but I have a Dye DM12 woth the red camo-like paintjob collecting dust under my bed with all the rest of its gear (expanded Rotor and composite air tank), plus an old mechanical Tippmann that I used back when I first started.

I used to play a lot (mostly speedball) until like 4 years ago, we had a good team, we also managed to enter a few European championships, then real life took over and we had to disband. Sucks a lot, I really liked playing speedball.

Personal preference bro, at least it ain’t one of those AGG fags that high strap the fuck out of their masks.

You fucking faggot cuck assholes. Only real men play airsoft unlike your pathetic worthless paint game. God you fucking morons even try and make your paint guns look like airsoft guns, fucking degenerate assholes.

speedball is dead here in michigan. everything went back to woods ball. much funner imo. always thought speedball was terrible for the game. brought in to many toxic players.

my workhorse for the last 4 years or so. seriously only broke maybe 5 balls in its entire life.

Don't know, I always met many more tacticool tryhards playing woodsball than speedball.
I enjoy playing in the woods myself from time to time, but all my gear has flashy colours so I'm not really blending in.

I always found the quick pacing and extreme teamwork of speedball much more fun than woodsball, it's got that "something" that gives it the edge IMO.

when i played speedball it always felt too mechanical. didn't have time to enjoy playing because everything was moving so fast. always enjoyed the unique flow to woodsball where every game is different.

To each their own I guess

you like PE and i ride and die Empire.

honestly I was considering the etha 2 more than the axe 2.0 cuz the etha is longer and i have long fingers. i like the way that feels more. i owned an invert mini back in the day and it was always pretty eh feeling in the hands.

super baggy shirt, kneepads, forearm pads, Pussy confirmed.

PvP vs PvE in a nutshell

i totally feel you

i just feel like the etha 2 is high functioning but ultimately soulless. it's the data of paintball guns.

Didn't feel like taking a pic myself but pic related. pgi osiris rocking trigger.

I'm glad this isn't yours because this is the worst use of a camera I've ever seen.

If I had a goth son this is the gun he'd play with.

...dad?

i have this junk stashed at my mom's place, i bought it back when it was new, maybe i'll go shooting it this weekend

I miss my smart parts Ion when I played. Most reliable gun I ever had.

Just bought a nib 2004 very feed!