Cringe thread

Cringe thread

how do people become this way?

When you coddle them too much.

Teenagers will do anything to get stoned for free.

KEK

You two faggots are cringe

¿How could a real tranny post that shit?

tattoo removal?

They are exposed to the american educational system

tl:dr

Tattoo removal gone wrong

The girl was allergic to tattoo paint or something like that, skin got scarred and infectioned

>There's no risk! No complications!

I would bet a million dollars that no doctor ever ever said that about hormone blockers in the history of ever.

you're just mad that you'll never get to pound a sweet arab hebe.
Unless you buy the NEW and Improved Disgraceful Daughter Final Discipline Kit! Only 3 easy payments of a goat or a bucket of petrol!

Western education in general.

is that Maynard James Keenan?

At least he has friends faggot unlike you

That's just a normal conversation?

What the fuck, how is that cringe?

*infectionated
Learn how to write before pretending to know medicine, imbecile.

Fuckin hate shit like this
It's nonstop

Why? Fucking morons think person condemning their biological sex is "progressive" and "great."

>germany

Yes grampa, liberals and snowflakes and all that. That doesn't mean doctors go shoving hormone blockers down the throat of anyone who comes to them doubting their gender identity. If you seriously believe that just because transgenders exist and are gaining popular support, you're a reactionary self-victimizing moron.

not good not okay not good not okay not good not okay not good not okay

in the recent episodes they're talking about finding her(him) a romantic partner and (s)hes attracted to a female. The therapist he went to see suggested he might be binge eating to avoid dropping the 30 pounds (s)he needs to for the surgery, which is intentionally postponing it

the problem is he is in to deep with his family, friends, and media to say he wants to be a guy at this point and they will keep forcing him towards the surgery

I wonder how it feels going from an 8/10 hottie to a ugly cunt of a sheman

Why do you even care?

>YOU CANT HATE ME IM A PROUD FAGGOT!
>*gets kicked out
>mom pls, PLS!

Faggots like this make me sick

new season of Degrassi looks lit

oh my fucking shit what is that thing

>neovagina

Ha!

I have read this post a dozen times now and I still can't quite figure out how "grandpa" here is "self-victimizing" himself by implying that some doctors are corrupt or even inept, nor how it applies to the entirely correct summary of some of these people's views. He is not a victim in any sense of the word I am familiar with.

>neovagina

what the its stats compared to stock vagina?

>I'm NORMAL
>I'm DIFFERENT and you can't HANDLE that

Pick one you dumb cunt

Because unlike you and others like you, he's not entirely selfish, nor entirely self-centered. He can sense the ripple effects and implications that you either pretend don't exist or simply don't care about, hence my declaration of selfishness. "If it's not hurting me directly it doesn't matter" is an immature philosophy. Reconsider it.

this picture,, I literally can't look at it longer than a couple seconds

>muh slippery slope!! Muh ripple effects!! Society will crumble!!

You and your ilk are literal idiots.

I'm a trans man and I fucking hate the trans community

there is no such thing as trans child; just parents shoving their insecurities about themselves onto their kid and trying desperately to live vicariously through them

the fallacy you're basing your argument on is that its DOCTORs who are shoving pro-trans issues like HRT down peoples' throats, when the guy you're arguing against is correct. It's the the fucking far-left whackos who feel like they speak on behalf of us.

take your self-righteous high-horse ass the fuck out of here, you don't speak for me

Go smoke some cock, you fucking faggot. You entered a cringe thread, what did you expect? Also, who the fuck cares what some dude thinks on an imgboard? Back3tumblr, you 57%er.

>and the couples grandchildren
Yep, time to check out of society.

lost

faggot

I mean... impressive splits though.

>I'm a trans man
>there is no such thing as trans child
seriously impressive lack of self awareness

+2 to attack
-5 charisma

On additional item slot.

youre retarded, and probably would allow your kid to fuck 50 year olds if they said they wanted to

Wat.
What the fuck?
>Stop ruining a good buddy cop movie that I can watch with my 2 yo neice without feeling like a faggot

Stefonknee, wtf kind of name is that

> being this stupid

Holy shit that's so fucking hardcore

tl;dr some kiddy with a drawing tablet strawmanned against themself so they could win a theoretical argument made by their other bipolar personality.

Checked and kekd

>gender male
>muscular torso and a big horse cunt
wtf is wrong with ... nm rhetorical question I guess

I mean... when I was 4 I watched the Powerpuff Girls but it doesn't mean I want to chop my dick off.

Put that kind of inclination behind a parent who has an agenda to push... and I could see the argument.

Severe autism that's rewarded instead of punished.

thats the most brutal thing i've ever seen

I know and have fucked this chick. her vagoo was super tight. She's

Atheism, Feminism and Communism.
All three converge at participation trophies.

fucking die

ruined

what the actual fuck is wrong with people.

this picture actually effectively explains any point against the gender bullshit if you think about it

jesus after the first time they should've let him kill himself. at least he wouldn't be a plague on society anymore.

all the right picture needs is some male pattern baldness

might be a pretty badass looking scar i guess

This is why you don't drink or do drugs when pregnant....

how is that cringe? because facebook?

This thread is full of reasons why we desperately need a zombie apocalypse or worldwide cataclysmic event...